Cincinnati police

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='427539' date='Jan 15 2007, 10:27 PM']it was 3 seconds :lol:[/quote]
It was still sweet though....I can just imagine the fans in D Lot, partying it up, a cop goes walking by and they're like: "Hey! That's Timothy Thomas running away in a stealers jersey!"

[quote name='CinciNC' post='428765' date='Jan 17 2007, 06:07 PM']too bad the stealers knocked you out of the playoffs. :pointlaff:[/quote]

Oooo. Ouch. Serious pwnage. I will never be able to show my face around here again. :rolleyes:

what's worse? the fact that you constantly troll this site to try and pick fights, or the fact that you do it with lame ass "smack" like that?

oh, and BTW, since you're such a witty, verbose troll, I'll give you a word analogy to sum up how correct your statement was.

The stealers: Bengals kept from the playoffs:: you: ever having lost the BIG V

In other words, IT NEVER HAPPENED. The Bengals gave that game away, the stealers didn't win it in their own right.

[quote name='WD40' post='428779' date='Jan 17 2007, 07:27 PM']Oooo. Ouch. Serious pwnage. I will never be able to show my face around here again. :rolleyes:

what's worse? the fact that you constantly troll this site to try and pick fights, or the fact that you do it with lame ass "smack" like that?

oh, and BTW, since you're such a witty, verbose troll, I'll give you a word analogy to sum up how correct your statement was.

The stealers: Bengals kept from the playoffs:: you: ever having lost the BIG V

In other words, IT NEVER HAPPENED. The Bengals gave that game away, the stealers didn't win it in their own right.[/quote]

Verbose??? "The stealers: Bengals kept from the playoffs:: you: ever having lost the BIG V"

This is simply the worst response in the history of message boards. Go fuck your son and play catch with your fat wife.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='428787' date='Jan 17 2007, 06:41 PM']Verbose??? "The stealers: Bengals kept from the playoffs:: you: ever having lost the BIG V"

This is simply the worst response in the history of message boards. Go fuck your son and play catch with your fat wife.[/quote]

No, for that title, see your first post in this thread. And don't project yourself on me. I don't have a fat wife, I don't have a son, I don't enjoy molesting children, but hey, if that's your thing, I will enjoy watching you rot in hell.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Killa Nati' post='448144' date='Mar 1 2007, 07:41 PM']^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Haha...Appreciate Dat Nigga!!!![/quote]
Don't you have some old ladies to rob for their welfare checks? It is the first of the month you know, all those helpless old people, walkin' around the 'Nati with YOUR money....time to take what's yours!
(Plus they won't know that your piece is a Toys-R-Us fake with the orange tip removed)

Archived