excuse me waiter, but do you have any girly drinks that match my satin shirt?

Nati Ice

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='428208' date='Jan 16 2007, 10:29 PM']any dogs in the house ?[/quote]
woof woof woof woof.

WHAT TIME IS IT?!

GAME TIME!

WHAT TIME IS IT?!

GAME TIME!

ANY DOGS IN THE HOUSE?

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

ANY DOGS IN THE HOUSE

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF.

Excuse me.

And Roethlisberger is awful. The sign of a truly good quarterback is one that can still do well when the running game is stuffed. What happened two of the times that the running game was stuffed? I think it was 5 or 6 interceptions. I don't know that I can blame him, though. He was playing scared, too. Missed a couple of wide open receivers.

"Where is Bart Scott?...OH SHIT! He's coming. Just throw it!"

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='428798' date='Jan 17 2007, 08:00 PM']*Sigh*

22.6 was the lowest in Super Bowl history by a winning quarterback. Thus you "won" in spite of toothlessberger. Yes in two games during the playoffs last year (Den and Colts) he played out of his skin and better than he is really capeable of, that does not speak to what he does when asked to be a passer. Your team doesnt win games with their passing game, when asked to be a passing offence you fail. It wasnt untill "the chin" realized this and started using Parker that much more did you start to win.[/quote]

Peyton won with a passer rating of below 40 last week, I guess he sucks as well. Amazing, I took the time to give you examples, history, even good will and thats what you come back with. That is why I have zero respect for faggot ass bengay fans. You are wannabe's and always will be. You suck, black devil and you both can suck each other off. SUCK A DOG'S SLONG!!!! I AM OUT!!!

Oh yeah, PP, go milk you mom!! :thumbsup:

[quote name='CinciNC' post='428909' date='Jan 17 2007, 10:47 PM']Peyton won with a passer rating of below 40 last week, I guess he sucks as well. Amazing, I took the time to give you examples, history, even good will and thats what you come back with. That is why I have zero respect for faggot ass bengay fans. You are wannabe's and always will be. You suck, black devil and you both can suck each other off. SUCK A DOG'S SLONG!!!! I AM OUT!!!

Oh yeah, PP, go milk you mom!! :thumbsup:[/quote]

But Manning doesnt put up those numbers week in and week out its called an aberration. Ben puts up very average numbers week in and week out (when he isnt throwing INTs) and isnt asked to win games for your team because he cant, yeah Im sure hes had a few good games as a passer and two good ones in the playoffs, but he is not even close to a top QB. HE IS AVERAGE. Hell how many games did he by himself lose for you this season?

Take off the b&y glasses.

[quote]And Roethlisberger is awful. The sign of a truly good quarterback is one that can still do well when the running game is stuffed. What happened two of the times that the running game was stuffed? I think it was 5 or 6 interceptions. I don't know that I can blame him, though. He was playing scared, too. Missed a couple of wide open receivers.[/quote]

Exactly.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='428927' date='Jan 18 2007, 12:44 AM']Exactly.[/quote]

OK, I hate stats, but I guess this the only thing that you consider so here it goes.

Carson Palmer- Age 27
Career- 91.5 passer rating
2006- 93.9 passer rating

Big Ben- Age 24
Career- 87.9 passer rating
2006- 75.4 passer rating

Carson is three years older and only under 4 points higher. Ben also had a terrible first 8 games, due in part to the bike wreck, and appendectomy.
The last game of the season, head to head.
big ben- 97.3 passer rating
carson- 91.0

In fact here are ben's last #'s the last 4 game passer ratings compared to carsons
Ben- 106.2, 101.3, 47.2, 97.3
carson- 90.0, 69.9, 63.4, 91.0

Take these stats to any impartial person, not telling them which is who, plus factor in the overall records of both, most would choose ben.
Sorry, but these are the facts. And remember, ben is three years younger than carson. Now who just got a case of "shut the fuck up??"
I have a feelin you won't address much from this post, so once again, suck a cock!

Christ....

Its good to see Ben nearly doubled his attempted passes this year (shockingly he had a worse season, blame that on his bike wreck, blame that on his hysterectomy, but Carson too had came back from major injury in record time and still made the probowl)

06 stats
Completion percentage Carson 62.3, Ben 59.7 (as a passing QB, probabally the most important stat)
Attempts - Carson 520, Ben 469 (compared to his 268 last year and he never went above 300 in his carreer untill this season, wonder why he threw 23 ints but hey)
Yards - Carson - 4035, Ben - 3513
YPA - Carson - 7.76, Ben - 7.49
Long - Carson - 74, Ben - 67
TDs - Carson -28, Ben - 18
Ints - Carson - 13, Ben -23 (HE HAD MORE INTS than TDs!!! Talk about the model of efficiency)
Rating - Carson 93.9, Ben - 75.4

Face it when he has to be asked to be a passing QB when the running game is shut down, he cant do it on any kind of consisntant basis, he had 2 good playoff games, but so what? He cant do it all the time, and this is evident by his number of attempt going up in consession with his number of Ints.

Does that adress it for you? Now read my sig about what Ben said in reference to Carson, and then suck on a cock yourself.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='428957' date='Jan 18 2007, 01:31 AM']Christ....

Its good to see Ben nearly doubled his attempted passes this year (shockingly he had a worse season, blame that on his bike wreck, blame that on his hysterectomy, but Carson too had came back from major injury in record time and still made the probowl)

06 stats
Completion percentage Carson 62.3, Ben 59.7 (as a passing QB, probabally the most important stat)
Attempts - Carson 520, Ben 469 (compared to his 268 last year and he never went above 300 in his carreer untill this season, wonder why he threw 23 ints but hey)
Yards - Carson - 4035, Ben - 3513
YPA - Carson - 7.76, Ben - 7.49
Long - Carson - 74, Ben - 67
TDs - Carson -28, Ben - 18
Ints - Carson - 13, Ben -23 (HE HAD MORE INTS than TDs!!! Talk about the model of efficiency)
Rating - Carson 93.9, Ben - 75.4
Face it when he has to be asked to be a passing QB when the running game is shut down, he cant do it on any kind of consisntant basis, he had 2 good playoff games, but so what? He cant do it all the time, and this is evident by his number of attempt going up in consession with his number of Ints.
Does that adress it for you? Now read my sig about what Ben said in reference to Carson, and then suck on a cock yourself.[/quote]

Ben said that out of pity. Give me all the stats you want, head to head with the season on the line for the Bengays, your quarterback did not lead you to victory. Our's threw a 60 yard td pass to win the game. Oh what its like to be a steeler fan..... hahahHAHAHAHA

[quote name='CinciNC' post='429081' date='Jan 18 2007, 10:54 AM']Ben said that out of pity. Give me all the stats you want, head to head with the season on the line for the Bengays, your quarterback did not lead you to victory. Our's threw a 60 yard td pass to win the game. Oh what its like to be a steeler fan..... hahahHAHAHAHA[/quote]

The stats dont favor you so of course you'll deflect to that game. It also probabally explains why you dont like stats, again they didnt favor you. And no Ben did not say that out of pity, he said that out of respect

And we already discussed what its like to be a steeler fan, now stop sniffing your cleaning products.

Now all of that said, it doesnt address why Ben is cheating on Hines with Carson Daily. Is there trouble in paradise?

[quote name='CinciNC' post='428938' date='Jan 18 2007, 12:03 AM']OK, I hate stats, but I guess this the only thing that you consider so here it goes.

Carson Palmer- Age 27
Career- 91.5 passer rating
2006- 93.9 passer rating
Big Ben- Age 24
Career- 87.9 passer rating
2006- 75.4 passer rating

Carson is three years older and only under 4 points higher. Ben also had a terrible first 8 games, due in part to the bike wreck, and appendectomy.
The last game of the season, head to head.
big ben- 97.3 passer rating
carson- 91.0

In fact here are ben's last #'s the last 4 game passer ratings compared to carsons
Ben- 106.2, 101.3, 47.2, 97.3
carson- 90.0, 69.9, 63.4, 91.0

Take these stats to any impartial person, not telling them which is who, plus factor in the overall records of both, most would choose ben.
Sorry, but these are the facts. And remember, ben is three years younger than carson. Now who just got a case of "shut the fuck up??"
I have a feelin you won't address much from this post, so once again, suck a cock![/quote]

You realize ben played the worst pass defense in the league in the bengals the last week...and he could only post 6 points higher...Wow.

3 years older doesn't really mean much? Carson had never had a season with more picks then touchdowns did he? Ben is a quarterback of the system... Carson is a quarterback that carries his team.

You also to seem to have a fetish with cocks. Faggot.

[quote name='JC' post='429242' date='Jan 18 2007, 06:28 PM']You realize ben played the worst pass defense in the league in the bengals the last week...and he could only post 6 points higher...Wow.

3 years older doesn't really mean much? Carson had never had a season with more picks then touchdowns did he? Ben is a quarterback of the system... Carson is a quarterback that carries his team.

You also to seem to have a fetish with cocks. Faggot.[/quote]

MOST IMPORTANT STAT- PLAYOFF RECORD

BEN 5-1
CARSON 0-1

I am the best!!!

Archived