Bengals OFFSEASON

CinciNC

9th arrest in 12 months. HAHAHHAHAAHA.

Well it shows what your team is, what your city is, and what you will never become, WINNERS.

Just watched the Tomlin interview and one thing that he focused on was character. The owners have it, the city has it, he is bringing it, and any player that wears the black & gold must live up to it.

F I V E (soon to be SIX)

You really need to be hit in the head with a dull object so that you get this very simple point.

YOU HAVE PLAYERS THAT HAVE BEEN ARRESTED TOO DUMBASS!!!

As far as your offseason, is Ben going to be 'cruisin' again.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='431267' date='Jan 22 2007, 05:44 PM']yeah locks your doors cincinnati or they might smoke weed in your face/get tased by cops/smoke a lased cig/kill you with a boat/all of the other criimes that have put us in danger!

Good one, you pwned us faggot[/quote]

you forgot "lock the white woman up"

I am very serious when I say this, you guys are a JOKE!!!!!! :pointlaff: :pointlaff: :pointlaff: :pointlaff: :pointlaff:

[quote name='CinciNC' post='431248' date='Jan 22 2007, 04:20 PM']9th arrest in 12 months. HAHAHHAHAAHA.

Well it shows what your team is, what your city is, and what you will never become, WINNERS.

Just watched the Tomlin interview and one thing that he focused on was character. The owners have it, the city has it, he is bringing it, and any player that wears the black & gold must live up to it.

F I V E (soon to be SIX)[/quote]

Soon to be six huh...you sure showed it this year...i mean finishing 3rd in the division and all..

Oh nvm..Ben wasn't healthy the whole year!

Oh yeah this new head coach had a team full of boat boys that had prostitutes on a boat while they were gambling...so let's not say this guy has had a clean past with his players. Let's not forget this little celebration.

[center][img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41502000/jpg/_41502088_carolinasstevesmith416.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='JC' post='431313' date='Jan 22 2007, 06:50 PM']Soon to be six huh...you sure showed it this year...i mean finishing 3rd in the division and all..

Oh nvm..Ben wasn't healthy the whole year!

Oh yeah this new head coach had a team full of boat boys that had prostitutes on a boat while they were gambling...so let's not say this guy has had a clean past with his players. Let's not forget this little celebration.

[center][img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41502000/jpg/_41502088_carolinasstevesmith416.jpg[/img][/center][/quote]

Shows what a dumbass most bengay fans are. He wasn't with the Vikings two years ago when that took place. HE WAS the ONE HireD to CLEAN IT UP!!

[quote name='CinciNC' post='431350' date='Jan 22 2007, 06:28 PM']Shows what a dumbass most bengay fans are. He wasn't with the Vikings two years ago when that took place. HE WAS the ONE HireD to CLEAN IT UP!![/quote]
Really. Sorry i didn't study the Stealers new coach...damN. I aLso LovE putting WeirD CaPS in MY worDS so I lOOk Like a FaGGoT.

That makes it even better.

You guys hire a defensive coordinator that gave up 192 passing first downs...which was second to last in the league....when you have one of the best quarterbacks in the league in your conference.

Smart Logic. BTW that same defense couldn't stop Rex Grossman [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] J.P Losman :lmao: Tom Brady made him look like a bitch while throwing to shitty recievers. Brett Farve had a field day against him [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] No wonder he will probably come back. To bad he doesn't get to face Tomlin anymore. He made Joey Harrington look like a starter.

He made Noodle Arm Pennington look like HOFer [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] :lmao:

I'm glad he is here...i can't wait to see what Carson and his Thug teamates have a field day on him!

It was because of their rushing defense. They almost broke the Ravens' 2000 team's record of least rushing yards in a season. But thanks to Stephen Jackson, they didn't. And their rushing defense was doing so well because people were too busy trying to pass on them.

Can't wait to face the stealers. I will laugh if they play the 4-3 with the cover 2. That God awful secondary will get torn apart.

Two of the players that are being counted in this "Nefarious Nine" were arrested prior to being Bengals. Aj Nicholson basically stole shit back that belonged to him in the first place in a dispute over rent money with a roommate, and Frostee Rucker slapped his girlfriend. Big deal.
AND, Matthias Askew, after being arrested and TASED by Cincy's finest, was acquitted of ALL CHARGES (well, except the tasing charge I guess!).
So that makes 6 arrests, and four of those belong to one player, Chris Henry.
Fuck off.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='431381' date='Jan 22 2007, 07:40 PM']Two of the players that are being counted in this "Nefarious Nine" were arrested prior to being Bengals. Aj Nicholson basically stole shit back that belonged to him in the first place in a dispute over rent money with a roommate, [b]and Frostee Rucker slapped his girlfriend. Big deal.[/b]
AND, Matthias Askew, after being arrested and TASED by Cincy's finest, was acquitted of ALL CHARGES (well, except the tasing charge I guess!).
So that makes 6 arrests, and four of those belong to one player, Chris Henry.
Fuck off.[/quote]

WOW,

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='431384' date='Jan 22 2007, 07:54 PM']WOW,[/quote]

Frostee was accused of hitting his girlfriend, and magicly that didnt come to surface untill after he was drafted some months later, its still hasnt gone to court. (and its almost a year later)

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='431407' date='Jan 22 2007, 08:28 PM']Frostee was accused of hitting his girlfriend, and magicly that didnt come to surface untill after he was drafted some months later, its still hasnt gone to court. (and its almost a year later)[/quote]

True, it was the "Big Deal" comment about slapping a girl is what raised my eyebrows. Wether he is guilty or not I would think that girlfriend slapping would be a big deal no matter who it is. I for one was pissed when San Antonio got in trouble twice before he even signed a contract.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='431412' date='Jan 22 2007, 08:34 PM']True, it was the "Big Deal" comment about slapping a girl is what raised my eyebrows. Wether he is guilty or not I would think that girlfriend slapping would be a big deal no matter who it is. I for one was pissed when San Antonio got in trouble twice before he even signed a contract.[/quote]

Oh Im not saying that its not a big deal, Im saying that Id rather wait to let the leagal system do its thing just to make sure that its not a 'hoe looking for her payday' either.

Because none of really know the truth of the matter, I mean Mathias Askew got arrested and was completely exonerated as well so...

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='431412' date='Jan 22 2007, 08:34 PM']True, it was the "Big Deal" comment about slapping a girl is what raised my eyebrows. Wether he is guilty or not I would think that girlfriend slapping would be a big deal no matter who it is. I for one was pissed when San Antonio got in trouble twice before he even signed a contract.[/quote]
In the grand scheme of things, slapping a girl isn't a big deal. We don't know the circumstances regarding the alleged battery. You know, when a crazy woman that's highly intoxicated tries to claw out your eyes and kick your groin, you have to defend yourself. Oh wait, that was my wife five years ago.
:whistle:

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='431447' date='Jan 22 2007, 09:39 PM']I gotta admit; I really laughed hard when I heard this news. Seriously, he was driving with an intoxicated girl who had her license suspended. He had to be really really high when he got in the car.[/quote]

Yeah, ah well.....

At least he wasnt dealing. :pointlaff:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='431423' date='Jan 22 2007, 09:48 PM']In the grand scheme of things, slapping a girl isn't a big deal. We don't know the circumstances regarding the alleged battery. You know, when a crazy woman that's highly intoxicated tries to claw out your eyes and kick your groin, you have to defend yourself. Oh wait, that was my wife five years ago.
:whistle:[/quote]

How bout I slap your momma, would you like that??? You are a team of thugs that won't ever win a damn thing. I got a feelin, pittsbgh going to the super bowl!!!! 08 that is. LICK MY balls

[quote name='CinciNC' post='431459' date='Jan 22 2007, 10:08 PM']How bout I slap your momma, would you like that??? You are a team of thugs that won't ever win a damn thing. I got a feelin, pittsbgh going to the super bowl!!!! 08 that is. LICK MY balls[/quote]

Well seeing as I dick slapped your woman last night you may know a thing or two about it. :pointlaff:

[quote name='CinciNC' post='431459' date='Jan 22 2007, 10:08 PM']How bout I slap your momma, would you like that??? You are a team of thugs that won't ever win a damn thing. I got a feelin, pittsbgh going to the super bowl!!!! 08 that is. [b]LICK MY balls[/b][/quote]

Maybe Tomlin will?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='431456' date='Jan 22 2007, 10:03 PM']Yeah, ah well.....
At least he wasnt dealing. :pointlaff:[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] I'm so glad Jamal is probably leaving... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

He was guilty. You could just tell. Sometimes I wish he just got arrested for 10 years. That's what it was supposed to be.

[quote name='CinciNC' post='431248' date='Jan 22 2007, 04:20 PM']9th arrest in 12 months. HAHAHHAHAAHA.

Just watched the Tomlin interview and one thing that he focused on was [b]character[/b]. The owners have it, [b]the city has it[/b], he is bringing it, and any player that wears the black & gold must live up to it.

F I V E (soon to be SIX)[/quote]

Not that you had any to begin with, but you lost any credibility with that one, redneck.

Go back to Appalachia and fuck your sister, inbred.

And your wigger QB sure is a character, as is your missing link-lookin LB and your pickle smugglin WRs.

Archived