Bengals OFFSEASON

CinciNC

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='431463' date='Jan 22 2007, 11:15 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] I'm so glad Jamal is probably leaving... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

He was guilty. You could just tell. Sometimes I wish he just got arrested for 10 years. That's what it was supposed to be.[/quote]

Or help us win the division, confernence and super bowl for the SIXTH TIME!!! TEE HEE

I would like to be the first to extend a "message board" bet to anyone that is a fan of any team in the Bengals division that thinks they will do better than the Bengals next season.
I propose that if your team wins the division, that I will proudly display a sig/quote/whatever that proclaims your greatness.
However, WHEN and not IF the Bengals cruise through the division next season, you have to do the same.

Sure, but you guys are way worse. Jamal will either have a reduced role or he'll be gone after this season. I'll be happy about that. Can you say "guilty?" Ray is innocent. Samari Rolle's wife settled things outside of court and didn't press charges.

Chris Henry is the worst of your Bengals. He's a fucking punk. Most of the other guys I really don't care about. Joseph is just an idiot. Steinbaugh did something I didn't even know was illegal. Misdemeanors aren't really something to get worked up over. Especially drinking and driving in what standards are now. Frostee Rucker is innocent.

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='433070' date='Jan 25 2007, 05:26 PM']Sure, but you guys are way worse. Jamal will either have a reduced role or he'll be gone after this season. I'll be happy about that. Can you say "guilty?" Ray is innocent. Samari Rolle's wife settled things outside of court and didn't press charges.

Chris Henry is the worst of your Bengals. He's a fucking punk. Most of the other guys I really don't care about. Joseph is just an idiot. Steinbaugh did something I didn't even know was illegal. Misdemeanors aren't really something to get worked up over. Especially drinking and driving in what standards are now. Frostee Rucker is innocent.[/quote]

I agree with the exception of Henry waiving around his gun, everything else is a misdominer and not really that big of a deal to me. However with Henry, Ive been hearing reports from some of our insiders that he has done a 180 and isnt a problem child anymore, and expected to not hear a peep from again with this stuff. Apparently the influences he had are no longer in ohio.

So well see.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='433148' date='Jan 25 2007, 10:13 PM']I agree with the exception of Henry waiving around his gun, everything else is a misdominer and not really that big of a deal to me. However with Henry, Ive been hearing reports from some of our insiders that he has done a 180 and isnt a problem child anymore, and expected to not hear a peep from again with this stuff. Apparently the influences he had are no longer in ohio.

So well see.[/quote]
Maybe, but if he does something else, he should be gone. If he can keep himself clean, he's gonna be well-liked. He could definitely be a #2 or even #1 receiver somewhere.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='433216' date='Jan 25 2007, 11:45 PM']Maybe, but if he does something else, he should be gone. If he can keep himself clean, he's gonna be well-liked. He could definitely be a #2 or even #1 receiver somewhere.[/quote]
i just find it amazing that there is a ravens fan with a brain who can talk football and not be a piece of shit. ive known u were a solid poster for a while, but still amazed that u arent a troll talkin retarded shit 24/7 like most.

hell some of ur posts make u seem like more of a bengals fan than a few members on here... :ninja:

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='433225' date='Jan 26 2007, 05:14 AM']i just find it amazing that there is a ravens fan with a brain who can talk football and not be a piece of shit. ive known u were a solid poster for a while, but still amazed that u arent a troll talkin retarded shit 24/7 like most.
hell some of ur posts make u seem like more of a bengals fan than a few members on here... :ninja:[/quote]
are you suggesting he's a bigger bengals fan than one of our go-BENGALS OWN hometown members?

you pUTTS.

:ninja:

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='433216' date='Jan 25 2007, 11:45 PM']Maybe, but if he does something else, he should be gone. If he can keep himself clean, he's gonna be well-liked. He could definitely be a #2 or even #1 receiver somewhere.[/quote]
Chris Henry aint no slouch. He could be #2 for a lot of teams right now. A #1??? I'm gonna say no

Agreed

[quote name='frankie martin' post='433238' date='Jan 26 2007, 05:50 AM']Chris Henry aint no slouch. He could be #2 for a lot of teams right now. A #1??? I'm gonna say no[/quote]

I could think of some teams like the 49ners that he could be a #1 for.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='433234' date='Jan 26 2007, 02:29 AM']are you suggesting he's a bigger bengals fan than one of our go-BENGALS OWN hometown members?

you pUTTS.

:ninja:[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

im gonna put u in a full NELSON

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='433225' date='Jan 26 2007, 12:14 AM']i just find it amazing that there is a ravens fan with a brain who can talk football and not be a piece of shit. ive known u were a solid poster for a while, but still amazed that u arent a troll talkin retarded shit 24/7 like most.
hell some of ur posts make u seem like more of a bengals fan than a few members on here... :ninja:[/quote]
Most people here hated me when I first joined here. :lol:

Most Bengal fans are tolerable, so it's not that hard. But Colts fans aren't, Charger fans aren't and Steeler fans aren't. Most of them it's hard to not be an asshole to them. I don't even hate the Chargers team (except for Merriman) and I can't stand their fans.

[quote name='frankie martin' post='433337' date='Jan 26 2007, 12:40 PM']thats true... the browns too, hell maybe even the patsies (go reche! :thumbsup: )[/quote]
That'd be another troublesome Bengal they'd take. :tongue:

HAHA, did anyone else see Reche's eyes after he dropped those two passes? I swear I thought he was gonna kill somebody. :lmao:

[quote name='Purple Predator' post='433525' date='Jan 26 2007, 08:29 PM']That'd be another troublesome Bengal they'd take. :tongue:

HAHA, did anyone else see Reche's eyes after he dropped those two passes? I swear I thought he was gonna kill somebody. :lmao:[/quote]
his eyes looked HUGE, like he was high as a kite :crazy: He sure as hell played like he was!!

Archived