WARNING! OFF-Color Bengals joke ahead!!!

I just went to Burger King in Cambridge to satisfy my Double Whopper craving when I happened to run into a guy wearing a Bengals sweatshirt. I did what I always do in these situations, said "Who-Dey brother" as I reached to shake his hand. We talked for a few minutes, then he told me a gem that I had to share.

Q. What does Bengals stand for?

A. Boy Every Nigger Got Arrested Last Season

I laughed, we parted ways & I went inside to enjoy my Whopper.
Don't shoot the nessenger!

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='434718' date='Jan 30 2007, 04:00 PM']:thumbsdown:

[color="#ff0000"][b]BTW, I didn't know Steinbach was black.[/b][/color][/quote]
But 8 of them were.

:ninja:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='434718' date='Jan 30 2007, 04:00 PM']:thumbsdown:

[color="#FF0000"][b]BTW, I didn't know Steinbach was black.[/b][/color][/quote]
at least half black, i heard he names his penis Herman von Longschlongstein :ninja:

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='434710' date='Jan 30 2007, 03:55 PM']I heard this from my cousin bout a week ago but it went different it was like Bout Every Nigga Got Arrested Last Season

:thumbsup:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]
WDF, Im gonna take you to the Rave near the black neighborhood, I bet your ass will behave there.[/b][/color] :onoudidnt:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='434729' date='Jan 30 2007, 04:09 PM'][color="#ff0000"][b]
WDF, Im gonna take you to the Rave near the black neighborhood, I bet your ass will behave there.[/b][/color] :onoudidnt:[/quote]

sneaky bro its just a joke. Don't take it the wrong way man.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='434730' date='Jan 30 2007, 04:10 PM']sneaky bro its just a joke. Don't take it the wrong way man.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]My bad. i just got a tendency to take "Nigger" jokes the wrong way at times.[/b][/color]

<_<

[quote name='sneaky' post='434745' date='Jan 30 2007, 04:22 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]My bad. i just got a tendency to take "Nigger" jokes the wrong way at times.[/b][/color]
<_<[/quote]

What is the right way? I need to know.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='434745' date='Jan 30 2007, 04:22 PM'][color="#ff0000"][b]My bad. i just got a tendency to take "Nigger" jokes the wrong way at times.[/b][/color]

<_<[/quote]

I feel you bra.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='435080' date='Jan 31 2007, 11:12 AM']Speaking of Polls, did anyone see that poll on ESPN.com after the superbowl last year where only PA and WV said it was a fairly called game, even the world vote was saying it was poorly called.

That was good stuff.[/quote]

im through arguing this, were not gonna get anywhere. You all think the refs dropped passes in the end zone, allowed the longest run in super bowl history, allowed the first non qb to throw a touchdown in super bowl history, and horribly mismanaged the clock, giving us the game... whatever, im not gonna change your minds, your not gonna change my mind; (plus, like you tell us steeler fans, why bring it up anymore, it was LAST YEAR, remember?)
jealousy breeds hate, and excuses :whistle:

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='434730' date='Jan 30 2007, 04:10 PM']sneaky bro its just a joke. Don't take it the wrong way man.[/quote]

Don't worry, WDF, if Dave Chappelle said it, sneaky and Jamie would be pissing themselves.

[quote name='frankie martin' post='435177' date='Jan 31 2007, 01:30 PM']im through arguing this, were not gonna get anywhere. You all think the refs dropped passes in the end zone, allowed the longest run in super bowl history, allowed the first non qb to throw a touchdown in super bowl history, and horribly mismanaged the clock, giving us the game... whatever, im not gonna change your minds, your not gonna change my mind; (plus, like you tell us steeler fans, why bring it up anymore, it was LAST YEAR, remember?)
jealousy breeds hate, and excuses :whistle:[/quote]

Not jealous at all, just reminding you thats all.

And it wasnt just "you all" it was everyone in the world aside from PA and WV.

[quote name='Hooky' post='435184' date='Jan 31 2007, 01:39 PM']Don't worry, WDF, if Dave Chappelle said it, Onyx and Jamie would be pissing themselves.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Do we really have to go back over this. (btw your still wrong)

[quote name='frankie martin' post='435177' date='Jan 31 2007, 01:30 PM']im through arguing this, were not gonna get anywhere. You all think the refs dropped passes in the end zone, allowed the longest run in super bowl history, allowed the first non qb to throw a touchdown in super bowl history, and horribly mismanaged the clock, giving us the game... whatever, im not gonna change your minds, your not gonna change my mind; (plus, like you tell us steeler fans, why bring it up anymore, it was LAST YEAR, remember?)
jealousy breeds hate, and excuses :whistle:[/quote]

This is their favorite argument. The seahawks would've had to play a flawless game for the question of the refs affecting the game to be valid. The seahawks made mistakes, so it doesn't matter how many shitty calls the refs made.

A friend of mine sent this to me in a text message a few days ago, I was going to post it on here but I thought it was offensive and this horse didn't need anymore beatings so I didn't.

While it may be funny to some, the use of the "n" word is what makes it offensive and EVERYONE should be sensitive of that.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='435186' date='Jan 31 2007, 01:45 PM']Not jealous at all, just reminding you thats all.

And it wasnt just "you all" it was everyone in the world aside from PA and WV.
:rolleyes:

Do we really have to go back over this. (btw your still wrong)[/quote]

No we don't. But it's a matter of opinion, so you're wrong.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='435186' date='Jan 31 2007, 01:45 PM']:rolleyes:
Do we really have to go back over this. (btw your still wrong)[/quote]
first off you're wrong.

secondly, if chappelle said it then i would be laughing harder at this. It is funny, but it is insensitive. BUT if a black man said it, it would be funnier because it wouldnt be considered racist at all.

Archived