Hey look ... FuckTards on the loose !!!!

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='434951' date='Jan 30 2007, 11:55 PM']funny how ive never seen this happen at any bengals games[/quote]

[b]because they know that Bengal fans would throw their hack-jawed ass down the large PBS escalator. [/b] :gobengals:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='435155' date='Jan 31 2007, 01:04 PM']What is funny to me is that it isnt even a stealers game, they are looking at him like he rode the short bus to school that morning. :pointlaff:[/quote]
pitt vs minnesota isnt a stealers game? interesting.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='435209' date='Jan 31 2007, 02:15 PM']i would of tripped the first fuck face and punched the second guys lights the fuck out ! i'd put a merriman on that mother fucker !!!! lights out !!!![/quote]

Sure you would have, Nancy!

Big talk for a 98 pound weakling behind a computer screen...

[quote name='I Heart K-Fed' post='435411' date='Jan 31 2007, 07:07 PM']Sure you would have, Nancy!

Big talk for a 98 pound weakling behind a computer screen...[/quote]
Even stronger talk from a inbred with a name that says i heart k-fed...

[quote name='I Heart K-Fed' post='435565' date='Feb 1 2007, 06:12 AM']Originally had a different screen name, but the only way your mods could combat my smack was to change my name... :pissing: :icon15:[/quote]

They changed your name because you're a fag :gayflag: that came on here talking shit about Carson loving K-Fed. Fuck you and your fucking team :flip: . Those 2 assholes are exactly my thoughts of your entire fanbase...classless assholes :pissing: [img]http://images.nfl.com/images/helmets/134x121/PIT.gif[/img] :gayfight2:

[quote name='I Heart K-Fed' post='435901' date='Feb 1 2007, 09:47 PM']Sure thing Felcher... :rolleyes:[/quote]
Obviously you can take on the world can't you!

Anyone that steps up will get their ass kicked won't they! You Badass!

Archived