New Score Postings

[quote name='crazycat' post='452193' date='Mar 7 2007, 09:06 AM']How come I cannot get my new scors to post?? Everytime I finish a game, it just goes to the forum page and does not post the new score? I should be second on the Extreme QB challange, just had a 14 and no post.... :angry:

Is it my puter???[/quote]

I'm having the same problem. Got a better score on the fishing game and did not save the score.

[quote name='crazycat' post='452336' date='Mar 8 2007, 02:16 AM']I saw that after I posted this. Sorry for the duplication.[/quote]

Not a problem. If something like this isn't posted left and right Go will never get off his ass. HAHAA!!!!!
MULLY :afropic:

• 2 months later...
[quote name='Montecore' post='494063' date='Jun 1 2007, 04:00 PM']Is this fixed now for everybody? ...My scores are still not saving (and it's the frickin' offseason ...what else do we have to do?)[/quote]

yea, there is some sort of bug in it, the only option i have got from several folks is "do a fresh install" which 50% say it will lose all scores and 50% so "no they should be in the database once its back up" so i ahve been hesitant....

i will make a decision and make a mover tonight or tomorrow as im off work.

[quote name='whodey09' post='495583' date='Jun 4 2007, 11:30 PM']Where'd the link to the arcade go? I don't see it anywhere... I figured I would play some games now that I have enough posts :P[/quote]

[url="http://arcade.go-bengals.com"]http://arcade.go-bengals.com[/url]

tho it seems to have the same bugs, i tried it out... working with tech support geek at the moment

Guest WhoDeyForever

You guys should just be happy you get to play in the arcade..I can't even play because of my ridiclious negative post count. :shakesfist:

Archived