Official Go-Bengals mock draft

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='465429' date='Apr 1 2007, 09:20 AM']don't take this the wrong way, but when did you get put in charge of this?[/quote]
Since nobody else seems to give a fuck about it.

Plus I started the thread and keep track of all the players picked.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='465535' date='Apr 1 2007, 03:02 PM']Since nobody else seems to give a fuck about it.

Plus I started the thread and keep track of all the players picked.[/quote]

you are doing a good job keep it up!!!!!

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='465173' date='Mar 31 2007, 11:30 AM']I'm going to go ahead and use my power to pick for Vol_Bengal, since he is slow. The Colts select linebacker/safety Aaron Rouse of Virginia Tech. He is a perfect fit for the cover 2 scheme at outside linebacker.

The Bucs (pope) are now on the clock. He has been PM'ed.[/quote]
My bad. At the rate the 2nd round was going I checked just before I left Friday evening and there were still 3 picks to be made before me and we'd gone 3 days for the previous 3-4 picks, plus a I had baseball tournaments for my boys this weekend. Spent the weekend at the ballpark - no excuse but I thought I'd still have a little time and then those three picks went off really quick Friday afternoon and put me on the clock right away.

akili - not a bad pick, not exactly who I was eyeing but maybe they'll still be there this round!!!

I'm going to go ahead and pick for thejungle05 again, since by the time we get 3 votes it will be like another day or two. Broncos select offensive tackle James Marten of Boston College. He is a perfect fit in the zone scheme and will fill the vacancy left by George Foster.

Miami Dolphins (sexybengal) are now on the clock. I'll PM him now.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='465727' date='Apr 2 2007, 07:58 AM']My bad. At the rate the 2nd round was going I checked just before I left Friday evening and there were still 3 picks to be made before me and we'd gone 3 days for the previous 3-4 picks, plus a I had baseball tournaments for my boys this weekend. Spent the weekend at the ballpark - no excuse but I thought I'd still have a little time and then those three picks went off really quick Friday afternoon and put me on the clock right away.

akili - not a bad pick, not exactly who I was eyeing but maybe they'll still be there this round!!![/quote]
Don't sweat it dude, I understand you have other things to do than to particpate in a fantasy draft, I just wanted to keep this thing moving along.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='465673' date='Apr 1 2007, 10:47 PM']You know they took Rodrick Hood in FA dont you?[/quote]
He can step in at nickel or dime back then..doesn't matter. Zona already has a good offense.

Hey folks... I've probably caused at least one or two hold ups here, due to computer troubles I've been having with this site specifically. I apologize for that.

If anyone wants to take over for the Saints and Bears, by all means do so.

[quote name='bengalsdave985' post='466597' date='Apr 3 2007, 08:01 PM']The 49ers select Victor Abimiri, defensive end, Notre Dame

I thought someone had picked him but according to the player ranking page he is undrafted, if he has been picked I will pick someone else.[/quote]
Surprisingly he has not been picked until now.

Guest Tigris
Giants select: Rufus Alexander, OLB, Oklahoma

Word out of New York is that team personnel was fascinated with the name "Rufus" for undisclosed reasons. Strange way to decide to pick a player, but this came from the owner... I'm only the GM. I couldn't do anything about it.

Archived