Official Go-Bengals mock draft

STL will take Tony Hunt to replace Marshall Faulk.

Therefore they will have some lightning and thunder in their backfield. Making them a offensive powerhouse in the NFC. Only to see themselves get there asses kicked by a AFC team the Bengals.

:)

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='467045' date='Apr 4 2007, 09:26 PM']The Titans take, Ben Patrick, Tight End, Delaware[/quote]
Good pick Jamie. Gives the Titans a second TE along with Ben Troupe and a safety valve for Young. Nice call - the Titans love to throw to their TE's too.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='467109' date='Apr 5 2007, 08:42 AM']Good pick Jamie. Gives the Titans a second TE along with Ben Troupe and a safety valve for Young. Nice call - the Titans love to throw to their TE's too.[/quote]

It wasnt the greatest need, but it was the highest rated player at a position of need so...

The Seattle Seahawks select Manuel Ramirez, OG, Texas Tech.

The Seahawks miss Steve Hutchinson more than they let on. Ramirez should help to boost Alexander's numbers back up to the level they were at when the stealers and the refs stole the Super Bowl from him.

I'll PM myself and let me know it's my turn to pick.

[quote name='TDB' post='466323' date='Apr 3 2007, 09:48 AM']Hey folks... I've probably caused at least one or two hold ups here, due to computer troubles I've been having with this site specifically. I apologize for that.

If anyone wants to take over for the Saints and Bears, by all means do so.[/quote]
I guess I can take over for the Saints

Saints select linebacker Justin Durant of Hampton University.

[quote name='Hooky' post='467650' date='Apr 6 2007, 12:24 PM']Live from Philadelphia:

The Eagles select Troy Smith, QB, The Ohio State University.

I don't know who to PM, if TBD is in/out.[/quote]
I'm up now, I think you may be looking at round 2.

Patriots select inside linebacker Zak DeOssie of Brown. He's got perfect size and athletic to play inside in the 3-4, and has the intelligence and work ethic that Belichick loves.

Having addressed our DT and LB situation in the 1st two rounds, the Indianapolis Colts would like to provide additional competition and depth at the one other area we feel we're a little thin. With DeDe Dorsey being our top backup to Joseph Addai, with the 98th pick the Indianapolis Colts select Antonio Pittman, RB OSU.

We feel that Antonio was mid-second round to early 3rd round talent. For him to fall all the way to us at the end of the 3rd is just a steal. He'll come in right away and provide competition for Joseph and will accumulate 8-10 touches a game.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='468759' date='Apr 9 2007, 10:01 AM']Having addressed our DT and LB situation in the 1st two rounds, the Indianapolis Colts would like to provide additional competition and depth at the one other area we feel we're a little thin. With DeDe Dorsey being our top backup to Joseph Addai, with the 98th pick the Indianapolis Colts select Antonio Pittman, RB OSU.

We feel that Antonio was mid-second round to early 3rd round talent. For him to fall all the way to us at the end of the 3rd is just a steal. He'll come in right away and provide competition for Joseph and will accumulate 8-10 touches a game.[/quote]

Nice pick. :headbang:

I feel better about the pick of Ahmad Brooks now. Look at the talent around him here. Tell me he is not light years above those picked around him....

Round Three
65. Oakland (2-14) - Montecore: WR Johnnie Lee Higgins, UTEP
66. Detroit (3-13) - akiliMVP: DE Tim Crowder, Texas
67. Cleveland (4-12) - globetrotter: DE Ray McDonald, Florida
68. Tampa Bay (4-12) - pope: CB Jonathan Wade, Tennessee
69. Arizona (5-11) - JC: CB Daymeion Hughes, California
70. Denver (9-7) - Montecore: OT James Marten, Boston College
71. Miami (6-10) - sexybengal: ILB H.B. Blades, pissburgh
72. Minnesota (6-10) - Jason: OG Josh Beekman, Boston College
73. Houston (6-10) - Master Shake: CB Fred Bennett, South Carolina
74. Buffalo (7-9) - Rumble_in_the_Jungle: WR Courtney Taylor, Auburn
75. Atlanta (7-9) - sexybengal: WR Rhema McKnight, Notre Dame
76. ]San Fransisco (7-9) - bengalsdave985: DE/OLB Victor Abiarimi, Notre Dame
77. pissburgh (8-8) - bengalsdave985: OLB Stewart Bradley, Nebraska
78. Green Bay (8-8) - cms: DE/DT Turk McBride, Tennessee
79. Jacksonville (8-8) - eskimo: C Doug Datish, Ohio State
- Cincinnati (8-8) - Tigris: Pick forfeited for LB Ahmad Brooks in 2006 Supplemental draft
80. Tennessee (8-8) - Jamie_B: TE Ben Patrick, Delaware
81. NY Giants (8-8) - Tigris: OLB Rufus Alexander, Oklahoma
82. St. Louis (8-8) - JC: RB Tony Hunt, Penn State
83. Carolina (8-8) - Master Shake: QB Kevin Kolb, Houston
84. Kansas City (9-7) - Jamie_B: OT Doug Free, Northern Illinois
85. Seattle (9-7) - Montecore: OG Manuel Ramirez, Texas Tech
86. Denver (9-7) - Montecore: S Sabby Piscettelli, Oregon State
87. Dallas (9-7) - Bengals1181: DT/DE Ryan McBean, Oregon State
88. New Orleans (10-6) - akiliMVP: OLB/ILB Justin Durant, Hampton
89. NY Jets (10-6) - pope: OLB Antwan Barnes, Florida International
90. Philadelphia (10-6) - Hooky: QB Troy Smith, Ohio State
91. New England - akiliMVP: ILB Zak DeOssie, Brown
92. Baltimore (13-3) - woodvillebengal: WR Chansi Stuckey, Clemson
93. San Diego - woodvillebengal: OG/OT Marshall Yanda, Iowa
94. Chicago (13-3) - TDB: WR Craig Davis, LSU
95. NY Jets (10-6) - pope: TE Matt Spaeth, Minnesota
96. (Compensatory) San Fransisco (7-9) - bengalsdave985: S John Wendling, Wyoming
97. (Compensatory) San Diego - woodvillebengal:<---- On the clock
98. (Compensatory) Indianapolis (12-4) - Vol_Bengal:
99. (Compensatory) Oakland (2-14) - Montecore:

Archived