Official Go-Bengals mock draft

Guest Tigris
Jamie is out of it...

[img]http://gauntlet.ucalgary.ca/~gauntlet/eg/eg2/20031113/weed.jpg[/img]

Guy doesn't even know where he is right now...

[img]http://www.wwwcomcom.com/gallery/paintings/80.jpg[/img]

Is this what you're seeing right now?

[quote name='bengalsdave985' post='463315' date='Mar 27 2007, 07:04 PM']I vote abimiri but i thought i saw somwhere he was drafted, his name is still open on the rankins thread

If not him, crowder or moses

i know they want a DE[/quote]
They took Jarvis Moss in round 1 though.

Guest Tigris
I'll second the vote for Leonard. Can't Denver turn any offensive lineman into a cheating bastard?

See: Tony Williams and Igor Olshansky (sp.). I know they cheated someone else, too. Can't recall the name right now. Fuck the Broncos. I take that back. Give them a kicker or punter.

[quote name='Tigris' post='463345' date='Mar 27 2007, 08:17 PM']Jamie is out of it...

[img]http://gauntlet.ucalgary.ca/~gauntlet/eg/eg2/20031113/weed.jpg[/img]

Guy doesn't even know where he is right now...

[img]http://www.wwwcomcom.com/gallery/paintings/80.jpg[/img]

Is this what you're seeing right now?[/quote]

Been spendnig time with Henry and Odell. :D

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='463012' date='Mar 27 2007, 12:41 PM']guess you werent out, ok pick?[/quote]

nah I'm still out for a few more days, just have very limited access to the site. I've just stopped by once or twice when I can to see if we picked up anyone in free agency.

Thanks again!

I'm just going to go ahead and make the Leonard pick for the Broncos, since that's the majority vote and I don't feel like waiting forever.

Also the Jets and Colts have made a trade:

Colts get:
63rd pick

Jets get:
96th and 128th pick

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='464324' date='Mar 29 2007, 03:15 PM']TDB is usually pretty good about this... :huh:[/quote]

the momentum on this thing has completely died. Atleast we know who we can and cant get in contact with for the next one. I vote that the next one is by invitation only.

Guest Master Shake
[quote name='globetrotter' post='464374' date='Mar 29 2007, 04:23 PM']the momentum on this thing has completely died. Atleast we know who we can and cant get in contact with for the next one. I vote that the next one is by invitation only.[/quote]

or we just stop worrying so much about people's feelings being hurt by being skipped and move on... if you are so concerned about being skipped, then PM someone a list of picks to make for you... it doesn't make sense to wait a whole day for each pick.

[quote name='pope' post='464467' date='Mar 29 2007, 07:28 PM']its been 24 hours NEW ORLEANS needs ss/olb/dt/wr we need to get it moving again[/quote]
I'm going to go ahead and pick DT Quinn Pitcock of Ohio State for the Saints. He's a first round talent that managed to slip all the way to the end of the 2nd round, and help a defense that cannot stop the run.

The third round is up. Trades made after the draft started, namely the McGahee trade, were not included. It should be 100% accurate.

Also, the Chargers and Broncos are up for grabs. I'm pretty sure thejungle05 hasn't made a single pick, so if you have no teams or only 1 team, shoot me a PM if you want one.

I'm going to go ahead and use my power to pick for Vol_Bengal, since he is slow. The Colts select linebacker/safety Aaron Rouse of Virginia Tech. He is a perfect fit for the cover 2 scheme at outside linebacker.

The Bucs (pope) are now on the clock. He has been PM'ed.

Okay,

Montecore is on a plane today, so he gave me his wish list for the Raiders. The Oakland Raiders select wide receiver Johnnie Lee Higgins of the University of Texas-El Paso.

The Lions (me) are now on the clock.

The Detroit Lions select defensive end Tim Crowder from the University of Texas. We had him pegged as a late first rounder, and to find him here in the early third is amazing. He will be a great addition to our front seven.

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='akiliMVP' post='465173' date='Mar 31 2007, 11:30 AM'][b]I'm going to go ahead and use my power [/b]to pick for Vol_Bengal, since he is slow. The Colts select linebacker/safety Aaron Rouse of Virginia Tech. He is a perfect fit for the cover 2 scheme at outside linebacker.

The Bucs (pope) are now on the clock. He has been PM'ed.[/quote]

don't take this the wrong way, but when did you get put in charge of this?

Archived