Official Go-Bengals mock draft

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='460079' date='Mar 21 2007, 04:50 PM']He took a corner with the 24th pick. They need offensive line bad, and their now coach said that upgrading the line is a top priority, so I vote for OT Joe Staley from Central Michigan.
[b]I don't see anything that needs updated... Am I missing something?[/b][/quote]

That was my mistake. I forgot about the Atlanta/NE trade.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='460112' date='Mar 21 2007, 05:25 PM']3rd.

Ok lets get going again.[/quote]
Ok the Falcons select offensive tackle Joe Staley from Central Michigan. The Ravens are on the clock. Woodvillebengal has been pm'ed.

:afropic:

[quote name='woodvillebengal' post='460554' date='Mar 22 2007, 12:14 PM']Ravens select

Paul Posluszny OLB Penn St.[/quote]
Interesting pick.

I'll PM thejungle05, but he hasn't visited the site since March 2nd, and we had to pick for him last time as well, so we might as well start the voting now. How about the first player that gets 3 votes is the pick.

I vote for wide receiver Robert Meachem from Tennessee. He has all the tools to be a great receiver, and San Diego lacks a true #1 guy.

Guest Tigris
[quote name='TDB' post='460777' date='Mar 22 2007, 05:12 PM']With the 31st pick, the Bears select Ben Grubbs, guard, Auburn.[/quote]

I've seen a lot of mocks that have him going to the Bears. Just b/c of that, I don't think they'll pick him.

Good pick, though.

I'm now on the clock - I'd still really like to get out of the 32nd pick and pick up a 2nd rounder, 3rd, and 4th. Let me know - I'll wait until probably tomorrow evening before I go ahead and make a selection - let me know. I don't have a 2nd right now and would like to pick one up + a couple later round picks. Thanks.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='460953' date='Mar 22 2007, 10:22 PM']I'm now on the clock - I'd still really like to get out of the 32nd pick and pick up a 2nd rounder, 3rd, and 4th. Let me know - I'll wait until probably tomorrow evening before I go ahead and make a selection - let me know. I don't have a 2nd right now and would like to pick one up + a couple later round picks. Thanks.[/quote]

You only have 12 hours.

[quote name='JC' post='460972' date='Mar 22 2007, 10:40 PM']Which would ultimately mean you have until 5:12 am to make your pick.[/quote]
My bad fellas... I'm on vacation down here in Mickey Mouse town and haven't been keeping up that well - the last I'd seen was 48 hours. I guess that was dragging it out too much which I understand.

Any trade interest... anyone? anyone?

[quote name='JC' post='460972' date='Mar 22 2007, 10:40 PM']Which would ultimately mean you have until 5:12 am to make your pick.[/quote]
Well, in that case then with no trade interest the Indianapolis Colts pick a top 15 DT had he not got injured his senior season, Justin Harrell. Had he not torn his biceps tendon in the 2nd game this season his is a lock for the top 15. He's now a really nice replacement for Montae Reagor and Corey Simon.

Ok I have the 2nd round up and ready. I included all trades that were made prior to the start of this draft, which includes all except the recent Houston and Atlanta trade. Also the trade made by Tigris and eskimo was included.

Looks like nobody ever took the Seahawks, so if anybody that doesn't have a team or only has 1 team just let me know and they are yours.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='460975' date='Mar 22 2007, 10:47 PM']My bad fellas... I'm on vacation down here in Mickey Mouse town and haven't been keeping up that well - the last I'd seen was 48 hours. I guess that was dragging it out too much which I understand.

Any trade interest... anyone? anyone?[/quote]

Dude thats hilarious. so am I. In Orlando I mean.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='460998' date='Mar 22 2007, 10:19 PM']Looks like nobody ever took the Seahawks, so if anybody that doesn't have a team or only has 1 team just let me know and they are yours.[/quote]

I'll take the Seahags ...I picked for Washington, but they're all out of picks ... :(

With the 33rd pick in the 2007 NFL draft, the Oakland Raiders select:

Justin Blalock OG Texas

The Raiders need help on the O-line and hope Justin has what it takes to play LT in the NFL. In the meantime, Justin is a powerful lineman with the atheletic ability to play any other position on the Raiders' much maligned line.

[img]http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/mifl/galleries/m-footbl-duke-100805/BeasonJon1.jpg[/img]

With the 34th pick in the 2007 draft, the Detroit Lions select linebacker Jon Beason of Miami (FL).

[img]http://espn.go.com/i/editorial/2006/0502/photo/matt_millen_detroitGM_195.jpg[/img]

Beason has tremendous talent and could have gone much higher in the draft. We plan on transitioning him to middle linebacker to solidify the group, and to give our defense a vocal leader.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (pope) are now the clock.

Archived