Official Go-Bengals mock draft

Guest Tigris

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='462167' date='Mar 25 2007, 01:54 PM']sorry i missed the and part of that, plus he didnt give me a PM telling me i was on the clock. :contract:[/quote]

that inconsiderate son of a bitch...

just playin :afropic:

[img]http://www.titansradio.com/graphics/Player/FISHERJE.JPG[/img]

Pacman's crazy ass has put us in a position where we already had a need before and now have to make sure we plan accordingly. Thus we will be drafting Tanard Jackson, Cornerback, Syracuse.

Im supposed to have a baseball game tonight...but with the wild weather here...we might get rained out. Go ahead and pick the best CB left for the rams. They need one across from hill.

i say we add the comp picks to the end of the third and forth round

and its not just cause i would get 2 of them, we need to keep with the integrity of the game <_<

ROUND
ROUND CHOICE/OVERALL SELECTION
TEAM

33-96

San Diego

34-97

San Francisco

35-98

Indianapolis

36-99

Oakland

33-132

pissburgh

34-133

Atlanta

35-134

Baltimore

36-135

San Francisco

37-136

Indianapolis

38-137

Baltimore

[quote name='JC' post='462447' date='Mar 26 2007, 07:12 AM']Im supposed to have a baseball game tonight...but with the wild weather here...we might get rained out. Go ahead and pick the best CB left for the rams. They need one across from hill.[/quote]
Done.

[quote name='bengalsdave985' post='462777' date='Mar 26 2007, 09:48 PM']i say we add the comp picks to the end of the third and forth round

and its not just cause i would get 2 of them, we need to keep with the integrity of the game <_<

ROUND
ROUND CHOICE/OVERALL SELECTION
TEAM

33-96

San Diego

34-97

San Francisco

35-98

Indianapolis

36-99

Oakland

33-132

pissburgh

34-133

Atlanta

35-134

Baltimore

36-135

San Francisco

37-136

Indianapolis

38-137

Baltimore[/quote]
Well - are compensatory picks going to be included or not? If so, I've now got some additional picks that I'd be able to couple together to try and generate a 2nd rounder. I'd really like to get into the 2nd round if I could. Akili - you da man let us know if compensatory picks are going to be included or not in the draft - perferable sooner rather than later!!

[img]http://images.nfl.com/images/nflnetwork/schefter_adam.jpg[/img]

[size=4]With reports of Trent Green being traded to Miami or Detroit, expect Kansas City to be looking for a Quaterback in the draft. [/size]

[img]http://www.neandernews.com/wp-content/themes/images/rogergoodell.jpg[/img]

[size=4]With the 54th pick in the draft the Kansas City Chiefs select Drew Stanton, Quarterback, Michigan State[/size]

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='462952' date='Mar 27 2007, 10:22 AM']1181 wanted me to pick for him since he is out of town till thurs, he gave me a guide of who to get so...

Dallas picks David Irons, CB, Auburn[/quote]

thanks Jamie!

Guest Tigris

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='462959' date='Mar 27 2007, 10:44 AM'][img]http://images.nfl.com/images/nflnetwork/schefter_adam.jpg[/img]

[size=4]With reports of Trent Green being traded to Miami or Detroit, expect Kansas City to be looking for a Quaterback in the draft. [/size]
[img]http://www.neandernews.com/wp-content/themes/images/rogergoodell.jpg[/img]

[size=4]With the 108th pick in the draft the Kansas City Chiefs select Drew Stanton, Quarterback, Michigan State[/size][/quote]
if he plays anything like the spartans fight... he's going to murder this league

im watching 300 right now ;). thought id drop in and see who picked who

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='462959' date='Mar 27 2007, 09:44 AM'][size=4]With the 108th pick in the draft the Kansas City Chiefs select Drew Stanton, Quarterback, Michigan State[/size][/quote]

108th pick? Did I miss a few rounds? ;)

Okay, on to the Seahawks' pick:

Jerramy who?

With the 55th selection in the 2007 NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks select [b]Zach Miller, TE, ASU[/b].

A good TE that can [i]catch the ball[/i] and block with solid athletic skills. They're happy he fell this far.

[quote name='Montecore' post='463046' date='Mar 27 2007, 01:41 PM']108th pick? Did I miss a few rounds? ;)
Okay, on to the Seahawks' pick:

Jerramy who?

With the 55th selection in the 2007 NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks select [b]Zach Miller, TE, ASU[/b].

A good TE that can [i]catch the ball[/i] and block with solid athletic skills. They're happy he fell this far.[/quote]

doh' looked at that wrong.

[quote name='thejungle05' post='461713' date='Mar 24 2007, 03:52 AM']Hey everyone sorry about missing my first round pick. I have been in California all week since the 16th and won't return untill the 28th. N e ways I was targeting a WR round 1, so well done with picking for me. I hate to say it, but i doubt i will make my second pick. Here are who i am targeting in round 2.

1). Brandon Siler ILB Flordia- Makes sense, with Foley retiring and ILB is a need, he will make an immediate impact on this defense.
2). Quentin Moses OLB Georgia. Yeah he was a DE in college, but he could make the transition into OLB in a 3-4. He also can walk up and rush from the line as a DE occasionaly.
3). Josh Wilson CB (I think Maryland)- Speed is needed on this defense at CB, Cromartie will develope into a #2 CB and Wilson will make for a strong Nickel Back this year, and take over as a starter in a few years.

Again sorry for being out of town during all this, if all 3 are gone, go ahead and make the selection for me. I trust everyones judgement, A lot of people in SD want Siler in round 1, so if he falls into round 2 in this draft, heck yes. Or the people out here want to trade up for Ginn Jr. Anyways happy pickings!![/quote]
He didn't say who he wanted for the Broncos, so I guess we can vote. I vote for OT James Marten from Boston College. They traded away one of their starting tackles, and could really use some youth on the line. Marten is a perfect fit for the zone scheme the Broncos employ, and could play either tackle or guard.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='463238' date='Mar 27 2007, 03:46 PM']He didn't say who he wanted for the Broncos, so I guess we can vote. I vote for OT James Marten from Boston College. They traded away one of their starting tackles, and could really use some youth on the line. Marten is a perfect fit for the zone scheme the Broncos employ, and could play either tackle or guard.[/quote]

Marten's not a bad choice ...I wonder if the Broncs are in position to take BPA, though, and pick up Brian Leonard. He may not be the best for their scheme, but he would give Cutler another choice in the passing game and could help to spell Bell (kinda like a Ron Dayne that works).

I could also see them looking at a DT here, Tyler or Pitcock, and maybe Rouse, a safety to groom behind John Lynch.

Archived