'I Decapitated' Daniel Pearl, Mohammed Says

SCARFACE_BENGAL

Guest BlackJesus
[b][u]~ Apparently our "mastermind" was educated in the U.S.[/u] and was "pro American" according to classmates as he attended Chowan College, a small Baptist school in Murfreesboro, North Carolina, for a few years (beginning in 1983) before transferring to the North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University and completing a degree in mechanical engineering in 1986.[/b]

[url="http://edition.cnn.com/2002/US/South/12/19/al.qaeda.aggie/"]http://edition.cnn.com/2002/US/South/12/19/al.qaeda.aggie/[/url]

Guest BlackJesus

[size=3][color="#4169E1"][b] :contract: In his book "In the Line of Fire", Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf claims that Daniel Pearl's murderer was an agent of MI6 (British Intelligence), who at some point became a double agent.[/b][/color][/size]

[url="http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=110171&version=1&template_id=41&parent_id=23"]http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/arti...mp;parent_id=23[/url]

[center][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img][/center]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='457371' date='Mar 16 2007, 08:36 AM'][size=3][color="#4169E1"][b] :contract: In his book "In the Line of Fire", Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf claims that Daniel Pearl's murderer was an agent of MI6 (British Intelligence), who at some point became a double agent.[/b][/color][/size]
[url="http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/article.asp?cu_no=2&item_no=110171&version=1&template_id=41&parent_id=23"]http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/arti...mp;parent_id=23[/url]
[center][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img][/center][/quote]

Yeah, I had mentioned Saeed Sheikh in my earlier post. I think Saeed Sheikh is a much more credible suspect.

When Indian Airlines flight IC 814 was hijacked to Kandahar and after the first passenger was killed, the Indian govt. settled the crisis, by releasing from Indian jails, Maulana Masood Azhar (who is the head of the Jaish-e-Mohammed), Mushtaq Ahmed Zarqar, (who leads the Al-Umar Mujahideen), and Omar Saeed Sheikh (wanted for kidnapping 5 foreigners in India and holding them hostage) These guys are heavy hitters, and more importantly, all have pretty direct links to the ISI in Pakistan. The hijacking operation was a slick one involving landings in 3 countries, and I think was to make sure that those people were back in an area where they could organize themselves, but also be under the watch of the ISI.

I don't think Saeed Sheikh was an M16 agent personally, but you never know. Musharraf's relationship with fundamentalist parties in Pakistan is very shaky, given his level of co-operation with the US, and also the peace moves he's trying to initiate with India. He has a vested interest in making Saeed Sheikh and others look bad.

Anyway, excerpts of the diary Saeed Sheikh, wrote in the Tihar Jail in India are floating around the web, it's a pretty good read. He's a smart dude, getting into LSE, and a former junior chess champion in the UK.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='457534' date='Mar 16 2007, 01:48 PM']I have info from a reliable sourse that Khalid Shiekh Mohammad had something to do with the phantom call on Justin Smith at the end of the Tampa game.[/quote]

:D

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Actium' post='457631' date='Mar 16 2007, 03:10 PM']These discussions are so predictable.[/quote]

[b]Would you like to enlighten us on areas in where you agree, disagree ?

Or should I just assume that I am predictably right like usual :ninja:[/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='457637' date='Mar 16 2007, 02:17 PM'][b]Would you like to enlighten us on areas in where you agree, disagree ?
Or should I just assume that I am predictably right like usual :ninja:[/b][/quote]

Yes, you cracked the code. A government that is willing to kill 3000 of its own citizens through ridiculously Rube Goldbergian methods of a plane crash, + controlled demolition, has decided to use terrorism as a boogeyman but has for some reason decided to stop gettings its hands bloody and now only releases videos and confessions. The plan was started decades ago, first in Iran (when we told them to take over our embassy), then in Lebanon (we ourselves blew up the Marines), the first WTC attack (brilliant foreshadowing on Clinton's part--he is a masterful plutocrat), then the African embassies (just planting the seed), the USS Cole--all was a set up for 9-11. It almost worked. But some are so brilliant, and so distrustful of the government, that they see through it all.

Islamic terrorism is just a front for the CIA. In fact, the CIA has a time machine and went back in time to found Islam. That's right, Muhammad is really Paul Wellstone (you don't think he actually died, do you--he's part of the plot!).

Maybe you should concede that Islamic terror is real. That maybe this guy did plan and actually carry out some acts. I am not passing judgment on his methods--I understand why he does what he does. I also understand why the USA responds as it does. To paraphrase Stalin, you can't win wars with silk gloves. When you try, it just makes things worse.

I support the USA because it is the last best hope for Western Civilization. It is failing, because its citizens stopped believing in it and now throw out ludicrous theories as a matter of course. I wish I could be around to see the next Act. I would love to read the history books from this period in 1000 years.

I don't think one should believe everything the gov says. One should also not disbelieve everything it says. We are stuck in a tragicomedy because it seems dissidents have stopped being merely critical, but have become contrarians.

Guest bengalrick
bj, why do you have common sense on topics like this, but have none when it comes to things like the 9.11 conspiracy? this isn't even meant to get a flame war started, but i notice on this thread you are clearly using your common sense.... but when discussing how the towers fell, you don't use that sense to understand that it would be very unlikely that anyone, even our gov't, could possibly coverup such a huge story...

that shit drives me crazy....

[quote]What I don't like is that we cannot access any of this, whether it be his confession, the documents, access to the legal proceedings, etc. except through the media.[/quote]

[url="http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0314071gitmo17.html"]http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years...071gitmo17.html[/url]

[i]Complete UNCLASSIFIED hearing.

Confession commences on page 17 with a pre-written statement read by Personal Representative.

KSM; provides an oral statement at the end of this UNCLASSIFIED hearing.[/i]

[i]Sen. Carl M. Levin (D-Mich.), the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, and Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.), a committee member, attended these hearings.[/i]

[i]I was leaving as they were arriving. I am now back at home after 6 month deployment.[/i]

[quote name='Actium' post='457651' date='Mar 16 2007, 03:30 PM']Yes, you cracked the code. A government that is willing to kill 3000 of its own citizens through ridiculously Rube Goldbergian methods of a plane crash, + controlled demolition, has decided to use terrorism as a boogeyman but has for some reason decided to stop gettings its hands bloody and now only releases videos and confessions. The plan was started decades ago, first in Iran (when we told them to take over our embassy), then in Lebanon (we ourselves blew up the Marines), the first WTC attack (brilliant foreshadowing on Clinton's part--he is a masterful plutocrat), then the African embassies (just planting the seed), the USS Cole--all was a set up for 9-11. It almost worked. But some are so brilliant, and so distrustful of the government, that they see through it all.

Islamic terrorism is just a front for the CIA. In fact, the CIA has a time machine and went back in time to found Islam. That's right, Muhammad is really Paul Wellstone (you don't think he actually died, do you--he's part of the plot!).

Maybe you should concede that Islamic terror is real. That maybe this guy did plan and actually carry out some acts. I am not passing judgment on his methods--I understand why he does what he does. I also understand why the USA responds as it does. To paraphrase Stalin, you can't win wars with silk gloves. When you try, it just makes things worse.

I support the USA because it is the last best hope for Western Civilization. It is failing, because its citizens stopped believing in it and now throw out ludicrous theories as a matter of course. I wish I could be around to see the next Act. I would love to read the history books from this period in 1000 years.

I don't think one should believe everything the gov says. One should also not disbelieve everything it says. We are stuck in a tragicomedy because it seems dissidents have stopped being merely critical, but have become contrarians.[/quote]

act, I couldnt have said it better my self, my friend.

good post :headbang:

[quote name='Actium' post='457651' date='Mar 16 2007, 01:30 PM']Yes, you cracked the code. A government that is willing to kill 3000 of its own citizens through ridiculously Rube Goldbergian methods of a plane crash, + controlled demolition, has decided to use terrorism as a boogeyman but has for some reason decided to stop gettings its hands bloody and now only releases videos and confessions. The plan was started decades ago, first in Iran (when we told them to take over our embassy), then in Lebanon (we ourselves blew up the Marines), the first WTC attack (brilliant foreshadowing on Clinton's part--he is a masterful plutocrat), then the African embassies (just planting the seed), the USS Cole--all was a set up for 9-11. It almost worked. But some are so brilliant, and so distrustful of the government, that they see through it all.

I don't think one should believe everything the gov says. One should also not disbelieve everything it says. We are stuck in a tragicomedy because it seems dissidents have stopped being merely critical, but have become contrarians.[/quote]
I doubt you get a response to this. Well played, old man.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='457534' date='Mar 16 2007, 12:48 PM']I have info from a reliable sourse that Khalid Shiekh Mohammad had something to do with the phantom call on Justin Smith at the end of the Tampa game.[/quote]

Now that, I think, everyone can believe.

I don't think 9-11 was Rube Goldberg at all. In fact, like any complex black op, it was well planned. (Whoever planned it.)

Other than that, I agree with Bung. Well said, especially the critical vs contrarian point.

But then again, when people catch me talking to myself, I just tell them: "That way I win all the fights."

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='458654' date='Mar 19 2007, 09:36 AM']I don't think 9-11 was Rube Goldberg at all. In fact, like any complex black op, it was well planned. (Whoever planned it.)

Other than that, I agree with Bung. Well said, especially the critical vs contrarian point.

But then again, when people catch me talking to myself, I just tell them: "That way I win all the fights."[/quote]

:lol:

I prefer not to talk to myself. I am a rather boring conversationalist.

[quote name='Actium' post='457651' date='Mar 16 2007, 03:30 PM']Yes, you cracked the code. A government that is willing to kill 3000 of its own citizens through ridiculously Rube Goldbergian methods of a plane crash, + controlled demolition, has decided to use terrorism as a boogeyman but has for some reason decided to stop gettings its hands bloody and now only releases videos and confessions. The plan was started decades ago, first in Iran (when we told them to take over our embassy), then in Lebanon (we ourselves blew up the Marines), the first WTC attack (brilliant foreshadowing on Clinton's part--he is a masterful plutocrat), then the African embassies (just planting the seed), the USS Cole--all was a set up for 9-11. It almost worked. But some are so brilliant, and so distrustful of the government, that they see through it all.

:headbang:

(yes, I just post whored- kill two birds with one stone)

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='458654' date='Mar 19 2007, 10:36 AM']But then again, when people catch me talking to myself, I just tell them: "That way I win all the fights."[/quote]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(ohh, I did it again! getting good at this, soon Ill have as many as 2,000 posts!)

Archived