----> THE NEW PROPOSED AMERICAN FLAG

Guest BlackJesus

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be the new American flag ?

• Yes ... I like accurate advertising
    • No ... I like the illusion there is an actual country
    • Who cares ... is American idol on tonight ?

Guest BlackJesus
[size=3][center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Illusion/flaggg.jpg[/img]

[b]Corporation:[/b] [i]An ingenious device for maximizing individual profit without individual responsibility.[/i]

[i][color="#FF0000"]"Corporations are worms in the body politic." [/i]

[b]~ Thomas Hobbes[/color][/b]

[i][color="#0000FF"]"I hope that we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country." [/i]

[b]~ Thomas Jefferson, 1816[/color][/b]

[i][color="#FF0000"]"Corporations have been enthroned ... An era of corruption in high places will follow and the money power will endeavor to prolong its reign by working on the prejudices of the people ... until wealth is aggregated in a few hands...and the Republic is destroyed." [/i]

[b]~ Abraham Lincoln, 1865[/color][/b]

[i][color="#0000FF"]"We all know that, as things actually are, many of the most influential and most highly remunerated members of the Bar in every center of wealth, make it their special task to work out bold and ingenious schemes by which their wealthy clients, individual or corporate, can evade the laws which were made to regulate, in the interests of the public, the uses of great wealth."[/i]

[b]~ Teddy Roosevelt, 1905[/color][/b]

[i][color="#FF0000"]"America's corporations are a spiritual slum, and their arrogance is the major threat to our future as a free society." [/i]

[b]~ Saul Alinsky[/color][/b]

[i][color="#0000FF"]"We have nothing left but our great empty corporation statutes--towering skyscrapers internally welded together and containing nothing but wind." [/i]

[b]~ Bayless Manning[/center][/color][/b][/size]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]"Thomas Jefferson, the man who wanted an amendment to the Constitution prohibiting monopoly, would be aghast at our billion-dollar corporations. Jefferson, who abolished primogeniture and entail in Virginia in order to prevent monopoly in land, would be appalled by our high percentage of tenancy. Jefferson as the man who dreaded the day when many of our citizens might become landless, would perhaps feel our civilization was trembling on the brink of ruin, if he were to find so many of our people without either land or tools, and subject to the hire and power of distant corporations. If the Jefferson of 1820 could see his name used by men crying `States' rights!' in order to protect not individual liberties but corporate property, then he would shudder."[/quote]

[b]~ Henry A. Wallace, November 17, 1937, (former populist U.S. Secretary of Agriculture and Vice-President of the United States).[/b]

A tangent: Wallace was not VP until Roosevelt's 3rd term. He was Sec Agriculture till then. The key point is that this view is one of the exemplary reasons why he was dumped against Roosevelt's will (who everyone knew was not going to make it through a 4th term) and Truman was forced onto the ticket. Trade a dangerous liberal for a Pendergast machine hack.

And, as they say, the rest is...history.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='rudi32' post='461716' date='Mar 24 2007, 04:05 AM']wow BJ forgot a jewish symbol?

wow I would never guess he hated jews ;)[/quote]

[b]what the fuck does my flag have to do with Jews or a Jewish symbol ? :crazy: ...

it is about corporate control. [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='461854' date='Mar 24 2007, 03:55 PM'][b]what the fuck does my flag have to do with Jews or a Jewish symbol ? :crazy: ...
it is about corporate control. [/b][/quote]

Is there not a perception by many that Jews control a disproportionate amount of money and thus the corporations themselves?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Elflocko' post='462150' date='Mar 25 2007, 01:35 PM']Is there not a perception by many that Jews control a disproportionate amount of money and thus the corporations themselves?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/quote]

[u][b]Not sure .... I don't think you could make an argument that Jews control most of the worlds corporations [/u]

(I certainly don't believe they do) .... there is no doubt that they are heavily involved in Show Business, Hollywood, and the US Media .... and yes they probably have a disproportionate amount of people in the banking/financing/investment industries (when you go by % of population) ---- [u]but NO[/u] [size=3]most corporations in the World are ran by Gentiles. [/b][/size]

Archived