Bengals "On The Clock" on ESPN April 1st & NFL Network April 2nd 6:30

[quote name='GoBengals' post='465458' date='Apr 1 2007, 10:57 AM']"On The Clock" Recap

- Arrests.
- Defense Sucks
- Going to draft a Guard/Tackle in 2nd because "losing steinbach is a concern" :crazy:
- Then Draft Beason from Miami (then joked about having Charector flaws
- Said Perry and Chatman will be back.
* yawn*[/quote]

And these guys on ESPN get paid a lot of money... :thumbsdown:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='465458' date='Apr 1 2007, 10:57 AM']- Going to draft a Guard/Tackle in 2nd because "losing steinbach is a concern" :crazy:[/quote]

That annoyed the hell out of me. They act like we have no one capable of being a decent starter, or good/great. Pffttt... Its like they walked in, looked at defensive rankings, looked at who was injured and who we lost, and just sat down and winged. That was a lame excuse for sports journalism. Come on ESPN fucktards...

[quote name='big_dish' post='465558' date='Apr 1 2007, 04:52 PM']That annoyed the hell out of me. They act like we have no one capable of being a decent starter, or good/great. Pffttt... Its like they walked in, looked at defensive rankings, looked at who was injured and who we lost, and just sat down and winged. That was a lame excuse for sports journalism. Come on ESPN fucktards...[/quote]

I don't expect much from ESPN these days but I was still surprised that none of them, especially Mel Kiper the draft expert, knew we ALREADY DRAFTED a 2nd round guy who can play guard or tackle just last year. I don't even know who the fuck the other guy was but he didn't bring anything to the discussion. But you would think a guy who devotes his life to following and reporting on the draft, and gets paid a lot of money for it, would know about a team's first day draft picks from the year before.

Seems like every time I watch ESPN my expectations are lower.

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='465574' date='Apr 1 2007, 04:55 PM']I don't expect much from ESPN these days but I was still surprised that none of them, especially Mel Kiper the draft expert, knew we ALREADY DRAFTED a 2nd round guy who can play guard or tackle just last year. I don't even know who the fuck the other guy was but he didn't bring anything to the discussion. But you would think a guy who devotes his life to following and reporting on the draft, and gets paid a lot of money for it, would know about a team's first day draft picks from the year before.

Seems like every time I watch ESPN my expectations are lower.[/quote]

i just looked over mel kipers mock draft and it is just well fucking stupid :onoudidnt:

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Apr 1 2007, 10:57 AM' post='465458'
- Going to draft a Guard/Tackle in 2nd because "losing steinbach is a concern" :crazy:
[/quote]

apparently the have never heard of anrew witworth, scott koostra, or stacy andrews. they do not know much about the bengals :rant:

I think a big reason they have us choosing a LB in the 1st round is the lost of Simmons (cut) and I a lot of people think neither Thurman or Pollack will be back, which I think Thurman will and hope Pollack can.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Bengals take a LB, but I have been hearing that Madiue Williams is becoming a corner, and we lose Kevin, so don't you think you would draft a safety?

Also they say we will draft a offensive linemen just because Steinbach was such a big name. Are offensive line is fine.

Go Henry :thumbsup:

[quote name='chenry15' post='465658' date='Apr 1 2007, 10:22 PM']I think a big reason they have us choosing a LB in the 1st round is the lost of Simmons (cut) and I a lot of people think neither Thurman or Pollack will be back, which I think Thurman will and hope Pollack can.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Bengals take a LB, but I have been hearing that Madiue Williams is becoming a corner, and we lose Kevin, so don't you think you would draft a safety?

Also they say we will draft a offensive linemen just because Steinbach was such a big name. Are offensive line is fine.
[b]
Go Henry[/b] :thumbsup:[/quote]

[img]http://images.go-bengals.com/henryangel.jpg[/img]

[quote name='GoBengals' post='465671' date='Apr 1 2007, 10:41 PM'][img]http://images.go-bengals.com/henryangel.jpg[/img][/quote]

If the script was a little larger above the halo, it would be much more effective. Its just SLIGHTLY small enough that it loses some of its humor by having to concentrate a little harder on the text. Is that Illustrator? Is that layer edit-able still?

[quote name='big_dish' post='465677' date='Apr 1 2007, 10:52 PM']If the script was a little larger above the halo, it would be much more effective. Its just SLIGHTLY small enough that it loses some of its humor by having to concentrate a little harder on the text. Is that Illustrator? Is that layer edit-able still?[/quote]

it was a gif image i found in google,. so i had to cut out the white, i can delete it and redo the text perhaps, ...

[quote name='Jason' post='464979' date='Mar 30 2007, 08:25 PM']NFL Network at 6:30pm[/quote]
[b]Marshall Faulk acted as GM and said we'd take Chris houston in Round 1 and Buster Davis in Round 2..I think we take Michael Griffin in Round 1 and Justin Durant in Round 2..I think Marvin likes Griffin because he is a special teams stud and a good tackling safety. And obviously he is enamored with Durant [/b]

Archived