Steeler hate

[quote name='rbsohio30' post='465283' date='Mar 31 2007, 04:03 PM']ok since it is the off season I was thinking there is always time to hate the stealers so come on lets show our love I mean hate for the black and gold.
Pittsbugh SUCKS[/quote]

"I second that emotion."

[img]http://www.atlantachristianweb.com/celeb_features/Robinson,%20Smokey%20mike.jpg[/img]

i posted this earlier, but i think it fits best here...
[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='465508' date='Apr 1 2007, 01:24 PM']This is a true explanation for the depth of my hatred for squeelers....
I have several members of my family, BLOOD RELATIVES, who wear the wrong jerseys. They love to wear them and sport Squeeler attire as often as possible. Up until the AFC playoff game between Squeelers and Bengals I over looked this and tried to ignore it. Overwhelmingly out numbered, and being related to them I wore my colors and got along with them. I went to that play off game... Jay (BengalsFREAK) and I sat in our nosebleed seats that we paid dearly for. The stadium from where we sat looked more yellow than orange. It was sickening, but like Jay told me - let's enjoy the game and not get kicked out. That was my first play off game experience so I agreed. Terrible towels flying... I sat and bit my tongue. He sat to my left, to his left was a sea of terrible towels... to my right even more terrible towels. When Carson threw the ball downfield and Chris Henry caught the ball, we were already up screaming and waving our own towels... a woman behind me grabbed my towel and told US to "GO HOME!". Wait a minute, we're at Paul Brown. This is the home of the Bengals... even worse, why hasn't Carson gotten up?! Henry is still on his side too! OH SHIT! We all know what happened that play. Then those same Squeeler fans laughed and taunted loudly and proudly BEFORE Carson was carted off AND AFTER the diagnosis. It was a game of disgust. I was sick to my stomach. Although baby hands Kitna tried hard, I knew he would choke as he always does in the big game. All the way to the car, we heard "Let's go stealers" and "We Dey!"... as well as a few more "Go Home!" comments. At that point, I don't know who i hated more, the Steeler fans or the poseur ass "Bengal Fans" who sold them their tickets (I hate sell out poseurs).
When I got home I was taunted without mercy by these family members. I was told it was a fair play, and how badly Kimo felt. I was told Bengal fans are crybabies who just couldn't accept loss.
Then it got worse, stealers went on to win the big bowl.
I heard it all the way up to that summer, vengeance was mine. Stupid ass tooflessbiker had his big accident. I told them it was karma, and if Kimo hadn't played so dirty, it would have been Marvin and Carson holding up that Lombardi trophy. They criticized me for not having sympathy for Ben due to him being a human being, and that injuries like this go beyond football. (Oh wait, that knee injury Carson attained was petty?!?!?! Atleast Ben's injury was truly and accident, that's my view anyway.)
Cut to modern day... Since then, this has caused a rift between me and my steeler fans family members. I can't bring myself to be around them unless its a major holiday, and even then i go and buy the newest and hottest attire just for the occasion, (I try to get the bengals biggest play makers jersey from the previous game.) I cram as much bad info from their team and any possible counter lines to shut them down. It does get heated. Some people say "that's your family, football isn't that important.". If this were true, they wouldn't open their mouths to me. This is how far my loyalties lie. lol.
Fuck Martino's... Fuck the weakass Steeler fans in Ohio. This isn't pissburgh. This is Ohio. Paul Brown stadium IS our home. I will always hold a grudge for that game. I think i need counseling. lmfao.

:crazy:[/quote]

[quote name='rbsohio30' post='465283' date='Mar 31 2007, 04:03 PM']ok since it is the off season I was thinking there is always time to hate the stealers so come on lets show our love I mean hate for the black and gold.
Pittsbugh SUCKS[/quote]

If we suck with FIVE SB's, then the bengals swallow jizz out of a donkey's ass!!!

Archived