****Official Reds First Game Of The Year Thread****

Guest RudiRudiRudi
[quote name='Phatcat' post='465898' date='Apr 2 2007, 02:10 PM']Just watched the intro, National Anthem, F-16 flyover, and the FSN intro to opening day in Cincinnati. Damn - brought chills. Nothing like opening day in Cincinnati.

Go Reds, Whodey![/quote]

I guess you missed the mayors first pitch, He's prolly taking the crying game shower right about now

[quote name='RudiRudiRudi' post='465903' date='Apr 2 2007, 02:16 PM']I guess you missed the mayors first pitch, He's prolly taking the crying game shower right about now[/quote]

I did! It must have sucked big time. I turned around and saw Eric Davis just shaking his head looking for the ball. What happened?

Guest RudiRudiRudi
[quote name='Phatcat' post='465905' date='Apr 2 2007, 02:19 PM']I did! It must have sucked big time. I turned around and saw Eric Davis just shaking his head looking for the ball. What happened?[/quote]

I dont know if there is any way to explain it, it was that bad, went about 15 feet off to the left

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='465928' date='Apr 2 2007, 02:59 PM']Dunn- :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Fuck all you haters. :contract:[/quote]

The Cubs got a lucky bounce on the bad throw on Freels infield single or it would have been a 2-run homerun.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='465935' date='Apr 2 2007, 03:07 PM']Fox sports? No ESPN2 coverage there?[/quote]

Blacked out on ESPN2. FSN - Ohio is broadcasting the game here locally.

Who are the announcers on ESPN2?

[quote name='Phatcat' post='465938' date='Apr 2 2007, 08:10 PM']Blacked out on ESPN2. FSN - Ohio is broadcasting the game here locally.

Who are the announcers on ESPN2?[/quote]
Sutcliffe and ???

I don't know the other guy's name by voice alone, but he's good. No Joe Morgan though. He was in St Louis last night :thumbsdown:

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='465939' date='Apr 2 2007, 02:16 PM']Sutcliffe and ???

I don't know the other guy's name by voice alone, but he's good. No Joe Morgan though. He was in St Louis last night :thumbsdown:[/quote]
It might be Steve Phillips, cause he was on Cold Pizza earlier in Cincy.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='465942' date='Apr 2 2007, 03:21 PM']Harang fought his way out of that inning somehow. Was starting to look ominous, but the shutout is intact![/quote]

That was tough. I just checked his pitch count - 79. How far you guys think they will stretch Harang? I say they try to keep it around 100.

[quote name='Phatcat' post='465943' date='Apr 2 2007, 02:26 PM']That was tough. I just checked his pitch count - 79. How far you guys think they will stretch Harang? I say they try to keep it around 100.[/quote]
I think they'll try and get him through the 6th inning.

Archived