#15 ranking as of today

Jamie_B

Its funny BengalRick posted from cnnsi and I got one from sportsline that says something quite the oppisite, convices me these guys dont have a clue.

[url="http://www.cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/story/8194419"]http://www.cbs.sportsline.com/mlb/story/8194419[/url]

Guest bengalrick
[quote]This might be the first real surprise on this list. That outfield could combine to hit more homers than some entire teams, and the pitching is finally improving.[/quote]

they sound about right on them... the one i posted, the guy is a retard...

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Feb 23 2005, 03:20 AM']yea u should check out some of the other teams messageboards and see what they are saying about us, especially the brewers, somehow they all think we wil finish last but the brewers and pirates will finish top 3???
[right][post="50237"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

reds will be lucky if there the top 15 they don't have the pitching to last a whole season, and griffey needs to stay healthy

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Feb 23 2005, 03:54 AM']yup he signed minor league contract, but he has struggled really bad recently, merchado(sp?) is hurt now too so its going to be an interesting competition to watch
[right][post="50255"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

ya think it will go to felipe lopez?

id say its about 50/50 right now and probably too early to tell, i am going down to see a few games over spring break but it may still be too early to get an idea on how it will pan out

the reds have a new article up on there site about rich on the front page if ur interested

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Feb 23 2005, 11:26 AM']we'll see about the pitching... i have a strange feeling that it will be a strength of this team.. [b]the lineup is sick though!![/b]
[right][post="50305"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yes, our starting 8 can compete with just about anybody. [b]IF they can stay HEALTHY[/b]

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Feb 23 2005, 11:26 AM']we'll see about the pitching... i have a strange feeling that it will be a strength of this team.. the lineup is sick though!!
[right][post="50305"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

our lineup is definatley stacked...hopefully the pitching pulls through for us this year and doesnt give up after the all star break

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Mar 1 2005, 12:37 AM']If our offense stays healthy (yeah, this is the 5th time it has been said in this thread), we will be in the playoffs.
[right][post="53304"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
team needs to stay healthy, pitching needs to step up and i'm a lil worried about ss, hopefully lopez or whoever is there can do a good job night in and night out

Archived