Reds and Cubs game 1

j.5000022

[quote name='oldschooler' post='471903' date='Apr 13 2007, 05:03 PM']To say David Ross is struggling at the plate is an understatement.
He is batting .056 ! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/40.gif[/img][/quote]

Doesn't he only have 1 hit the whole season?

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='471907' date='Apr 13 2007, 04:06 PM']I think he's now 1 for 18. <_<[/quote]

You`re right. He`s 1-18. His one hit was a single. And he`s struck out 7 times.

Guest schotzee

Good deal.Nice comeback and win guys.Thank's for the play by play.This win heals a few wounds from the 2 tough losses to the D-backs :headbang: .

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Lawman' post='471968' date='Apr 13 2007, 06:40 PM']I think Houston as an ex-closer that needs a change of scenery; for the right price.[/quote]
FUCK NO. lidge is DONE.

[quote name='Jungle_Boogie85' post='471925' date='Apr 13 2007, 05:32 PM']On a side note, how does Coffey pick up the win??? I don't quite get that????[/quote]

Who knows :shrug:, but I know that's what the official scorer said... I would have rather had Harang get it and be 3-0...

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Lawman' post='471987' date='Apr 13 2007, 07:52 PM']96 MPH fastball and a slider to boot. Confidence in his slider is, what he has lost I see.[/quote]
he has already proven he is a mental case...the # 1 problem a closer can have. he is done for.

Archived