Offical Go-Bengals Mock Draft

Guest Matt_Six

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='natifanatic' date='Feb 24 2005, 12:17 PM']Ok lets try the Seahawks.  And if doubling again, then the 49ers too.  (But I'm not happy about it!)
[right][post="50927"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i edited the list...

we got about 12 teams left people... fill them up so we can start talking drafts...

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Kochman' date='Feb 24 2005, 04:05 PM']Are you guys giving me the 7th overall pick for the Moss trade?
[right][post="51045"][/post][/right][/quote]

i would say that any trades before we start the mock draft, should be counted... i would vote yes...

considering it's my pick though... NO!!!

j/k (asshole) you can have it :D

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BengalsCat' date='Feb 24 2005, 04:46 PM']for who i want to call al davis and ask him how the fuck he flim flamed minisota like that
[right][post="51088"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

oakland got randy moss

minnesota got the 7th overall pick, oaklands 7th round pick, and [url="http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/302200"]napoleon harris[/url]

harris is young and could be a stud...

like i said, raiders got their asses handed to them imo...

I dont think so.. harris is only alright.. Who would u get in this draft at numba 7 that could do half of what randy moss is cabalble of.. i dont like the guy but i wont deny him his due.. he is a fuckin amazing reciever... thats all there is to it.. it would be like trading cj for the first over all pick in the draft.. i wouldnt do it.. fuck that.. keep the proven explosive play maker..shit moss was leading the league in TD recpetion when he went down with injury missed 5 games and still had 14 at the end of the year... shit

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BengalsCat' date='Feb 25 2005, 12:27 PM']I dont think so..  harris is only alright.. Who would u get in this draft at numba 7 that could do half of what randy moss is cabalble of.. i dont like the guy but i wont deny him his due.. he is a fuckin amazing reciever... thats all there is to it.. it would be like trading cj for the first over all pick in the draft.. i wouldnt do it.. fuck that.. keep the proven explosive play maker..shit moss was leading the league in TD recpetion when he went down with injury missed 5 games and still had 14 at the end of the year... shit
[right][post="51521"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i know moss is a stud... but it would be like trading cj for a stud lb, a 1st round pick and a 7th round pick...

would i make that trade (for cj) NO!!! for moss YES!!! moss has the attitude too...

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BengalsCat' date='Feb 25 2005, 12:40 PM']yeah but harris isnt a stud linebacker... i dont think he would even make our starting line up
[right][post="51529"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

oh... maybe i'm thinking of someone different then... if he isn't that good, it was still not a terrible trade... moss brings alot of baggage... but its not as bad as i originally thoguht...

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Feb 24 2005, 05:19 PM']i would say that any trades before we start the mock draft, should be counted... i would vote yes...

considering it's my pick though... NO!!!
j/k (asshole) you can have it :D
[right][post="51060"][/post][/right][/quote]

Thanks Rick I am the Chargers also. So I now have 4 first round picks. Maybe we can work out a trade?

Guest Matt_Six
I will take the Browns, as my second choice... Is there anyone who still needs to pick another team? who_dey_7???????? i think they only have the dolphins

I know, I know... but I'll be able to draft with them fairly well because they have glaring holes on both sides of the ball. Plus, maybe they'll trade Warren for a pick before we do this, woo hoo!!

Guest Matt_Six
If anyone is looking to move up, or back, whatever... I am looking to deal this Browns #3 Overall pick.

I also have two Dallad picks in the first, #11 and #20. Willing to trade back with one of them, but not both...

Thanks - Commish Matt

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Kochman' date='Feb 25 2005, 03:01 PM']Thanks Rick I am the Chargers also. So I now have 4 first round picks. Maybe we can work out a trade?
[right][post="51653"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i'm not sure of how the rules will go... i say we wait until a specific time that we agree on, and then let it go from there... we could probably do a couple of mock drafts, going up to the draft... what do u guys think?

btw, i will be getting back to you on a first round pick in the future [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Guest Matt_Six
It should depend on majority vote... I don't care either way... I just want a few more people to join so we can get this thing on the road.

We still have some vacant teams...

Guest bengalrick
maybe a mod would be generous enough to move this thread back to the bengals forum for a day, or until we can fill it up... then again, they might just skip over this thread... oh well, it will eventually fill in this forum...

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='bengalrick' date='Feb 26 2005, 10:04 AM']maybe a mod would be generous enough to move this thread back to the bengals forum for a day, or until we can fill it up... then again, they might just skip over this thread... oh well, it will eventually fill in this forum...
[right][post="51997"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

one of the mods moved it out the the forum -

should i pim one of them

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Matt_Six' date='Feb 26 2005, 01:47 PM']one of the mods moved it out the the forum -

should i pim one of them
[right][post="52059"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

we should wait a few more days... maybe we'll fill them up... there isn't much more to go anyways...

Archived