1990: Reds at Oakland... game 4

Guest bengalrick

Guest bengalrick
wow, this is freakin sweet... i haven't got to watch this since i'm at work, but here is a link to watch that game... someone tell me if it works and make sure this is free...

[url="http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/video/ibn.jsp"]mlb.com[/url]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Jason' date='Feb 18 2005, 10:43 AM']Looks like it, but [b]I think[/b] you catch it in loop, and unless you get it at the right time, you don't see it from the beginning.
[right][post="48745"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i see... i can only hear it here at work... i was only 9 years old in 1990, and never watched the game... i can't wait till i get home now!!

Guest 34inXXIII
If you look all the way to the left on that link, you will see that that broadcast was run at 10:00 a.m. today. I don't know if it replays any time soon, but I see nothing yrt==et implying a loop unfortunately. As I type this, the 1992 Game 6 is on.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='34inXXIII' date='Feb 18 2005, 05:02 PM']If you look all the way to the left on that link, you will see that that broadcast was run at 10:00 a.m. today.  I don't know if it replays any time soon, but I see nothing yrt==et implying a loop unfortunately.  As I type this, the 1992 Game 6 is on.
[right][post="48883"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

yeah, that kinda sucks... it does say this at the bottom of that page though too:

[b]Programming continues to loop until 9:00 AM ET[/b]

i guess after this game, it should go back to the top game...

Guest BengalsOwn
That was awesome. I saw it from start to finish! Thanks for posting the link. Definitely made work a little better. What a game by Jose Rijo. It's a shame his career ended like it did.

Archived