You Usually Can't Go Wrong with a Samoan DT

[quote name='bengaled' post='479792' date='Apr 29 2007, 10:13 PM']what a sorry state of affairs. they're neither one worth a fuck. that's why a very pedestrian peko appeared to show so much promise in his rookie season. we have the worst set of starting DT's in the league. at least adams can claim he was injured last year, but i'll only fall for that crap one time. this season is your last chance to put up or shut up, sam. play ball like you know how to or go run your semi-pro team. JT probably was our best DT last year, since adams couldn't keep his fat ass on the field. that thought's enough to make me lose my dinner. upper 35% my ass. what, for DT's his age? even so, that would still be hard to believe. i see better than i hear.[/quote]
Adams will be the player we wnt him to be this year, NOW THAT HIS KNEE IS BACK TO FULL HEALTH. PEOPLE FORGET HE WAS PLAYING ON AN INJURED KNEE ALL YEAR.

[quote name='EnglishBengal' post='479982' date='Apr 30 2007, 10:00 AM']Adams will be the player we wnt him to be this year, NOW THAT HIS KNEE IS BACK TO FULL HEALTH. PEOPLE FORGET HE WAS PLAYING ON AN INJURED KNEE ALL YEAR.[/quote]

they didnt forget, they dont care, same with deltha oneal. and dex jax...

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='globetrotter' post='479992' date='Apr 30 2007, 09:09 AM']Was he an early entry?[/quote]

No, he was a 5th year Senior . . .

Archived