Dirty Steeler Hit on Carson Palmer

I have two Steeler fan families visiting from PA who think the Steeler hit on Carson Palmer that destroyed his knee was a good, clean hit. I used to have a photo as of the moment of impact showing Von dirt-ball slamming his shoulder into Carson's knee while simultaneously twisting his lower leg viciously underneath him, but I can not locate the photo. Can anyone steer me to where a copy is? I have searched and searched with google, but that particular photo seems to no longer exist. Thanks in advance.

[center][img]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9564/img0414am1.jpg[/img]

[b]Notice the play at the line of scrimmage is O-V-E-R...the hit was BUSH League

[size=3][color="#FF8C00"]WE WILL NEVER FORGET[/color][/size]

[size=5][color="#FF8C00"]FUCK SHITSBURGH!!![/color][/size][/b][/center]

Can anyone find the interview with wines hard when he was talking about the supposed low hit by Odell on little benny and hiney said that they wouldn't forget that hit. Then they take out Carson the next game they play, why wasn't this reported all over the place?!

[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/stormincincy/kimotherapy.jpg[/img]

notice how his momentum caused him to wrap his arm around his knee and drive his shoulder pads into it. :rolleyes: the video along with this pic proves it was an intentional hit

Guest schotzee
Don't waste your time.No picture,video,etc.will change a Steeler fan's mind about the hit.Hell ,Kimo could finally come out and admit it,and they would still deny it was dirty or intentional.

[quote name='schotzee' post='483431' date='May 7 2007, 08:06 AM']Don't waste your time.No picture,video,etc.will change a Steeler fan's mind about the hit.Hell ,Kimo could finally come out and admit it,and they would still deny it was dirty or intentional.[/quote]
Exactly. That is what I was about to type. It's a pointless argument and could convince until you're blue in the face it'll just be a waste of your time and your breath.

As Jamie states in another thread title - it's a product of the vast majority of them being functionally retarded... ;)

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='483433' date='May 7 2007, 07:44 AM']Exactly. That is what I was about to type. It's a pointless argument and could convince until you're blue in the face it'll just be a waste of your time and your breath.

As Jamie states in another thread title - it's a product of the vast majority of them being functionally retarded... ;)[/quote]

Along with media portrayal of the event. A lot of people seem to think that because Kimo wrung his hands and danced around looking like LT after he took out Theisman's leg that it proved he didn't mean to do it. Um, if it was a dirty hit, couldn't he just pretend to be upset at himself? More people could use a healthy dose of skepticism--I just hope they don't go too far and OD into cynics.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='483433' date='May 7 2007, 08:44 AM']Exactly. That is what I was about to type. It's a pointless argument and could convince until you're blue in the face it'll just be a waste of your time and your breath.

[color="#FF0000"]As Jamie states in another thread title - it's a product of the vast majority of them being functionally retarded... [/color];)[/quote]

:thumbsup:

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='483283' date='May 6 2007, 05:48 PM']great!......... lets relive that shitty day over again.
now someone post Odell going at Ben's knee to make me feel better.[/quote]

[img]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/448/odelltrip0hmslow0ei1pn9.gif[/img]

[quote name='spazz' post='483301' date='May 6 2007, 07:39 PM']Couldn't find a pic, but I found a funny video

[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

:meatwad:

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='483515' date='May 7 2007, 01:20 PM']Both hits look the same. Don't see any difference. Carson just got unlucky that his foot was planted and Ben was moving when he got hit.[/quote]

yea Carson got unlucky that Kimo crawled towards his knee and wrapped his arm around it.

not to mention the only reason Ben got hit remotely near the knee was because Odell was intentionally tripped.

Guest Tigris
[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='483515' date='May 7 2007, 01:20 PM']Both hits look the same. Don't see any difference. Carson just got unlucky that his foot was planted and Ben was moving when he got hit.[/quote]
that's not a very smart thing to say... it is, in all ways obvious, that odell was tripped. what is the guy supposed to do???? your own player's fault on that one.

where's that picture of odell with a predator body???? i always likes that one.

why would his left foot be planted unless the play was over? he throws right handed, with a planted right foot, meaning his left foot doesnt plant with his weight until after the followthrough.

[quote name='schotzee' post='483431' date='May 7 2007, 08:06 AM']Don't waste your time.No picture,video,etc.will change a Steeler fan's mind about the hit.Hell ,Kimo could finally come out and admit it,and they would still deny it was dirty or intentional.[/quote]

I'm a Bengal fan and I will admit that it was unitentional and not dirty...

It was a terrible play and a terrible circumstance and I was livid at the moment, but after looking back on it, it's just one of those things that is unfortunate that happens.

It's time to move on and beat them on the field and quit letting them knock us out of the playoffs (or playoff contention)

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='483719' date='May 8 2007, 02:39 AM']I'm a Bengal fan and I will admit that it was unitentional and not dirty...
It was a terrible play and a terrible circumstance and I was livid at the moment, but after looking back on it, it's just one of those things that is unfortunate that happens.
[b]It's time to move on and beat them on the field and quit letting them knock us out of the playoffs (or playoff contention)[/b][/quote]
I don't agree with the first part of your post in the least bit, but it is 2007 and time to move on either way.

Is there a way to incinerate this thread? I cannot stand this fucking topic.

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='483719' date='May 7 2007, 09:39 PM']I'm a Bengal fan and I will admit that it was unitentional and not dirty...
It's time to move on and beat them on the field and quit letting them knock us out of the playoffs (or playoff contention)[/quote]

I don't think it was intentional (the injury) or pre-mediated, but it certainly was dirty.

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='483919' date='May 8 2007, 07:21 AM']TY

At least they arn't cheatn mother fuckers.....whew[/quote]
You wanna talk about how completely obvious that trip was.... the doctor that I'm working with today who is sitting 6-7 feet behind me saw me looking at that clip and said, "Woah, that was one hell of a trip!"

Guest schotzee
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='483719' date='May 7 2007, 09:39 PM'][b]I'm a Bengal fan and I will admit that it was unitentional and not dirty...[/b]It was a terrible play and a terrible circumstance and I was livid at the moment, but after looking back on it, it's just one of those things that is unfortunate that happens.
It's time to move on and beat them on the field and quit letting them knock us out of the playoffs (or playoff contention)[/quote]
Don't see how you figure,but I respect your opinion.Just out of curiosity,did Carson saying that he didn't think it was intentional sway your opinion?

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='483817' date='May 7 2007, 11:15 PM']I don't think it was intentional (the injury) or pre-mediated, but [b]it certainly was dirty[/b].[/quote]

That is a fact.

Archived