Dirty Steeler Hit on Carson Palmer

Guest BengalBacker
Meet our new steeler friend.

[img]http://a735.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/29/l_722930af6eaf0455ab2b8d408896c1c6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://a851.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00872/05/87/872847850_l.jpg[/img]

[img]http://a800.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/23/l_486195a0b12f853dd9d0edbf9a9de08f.jpg[/img]

[img]http://a238.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/62/l_9e5678dcb48f6693ddf478508299801d.jpg[/img]

[img]http://a432.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/l_dd46453462ce9e3a25b202d1d24ccc27.jpg[/img]

My god you look like a little wannabe pussy. More like Queen Dakota! than King Dakota!

Guest BengalBacker

To other opposing fans, this kid came in here with "fuck the bengals" in his sig and started calling us pussies in the regular forum.

We welcome shit talk in here, but there are lines that common sense says you don't cross.

Hopefully the little fucker will see this as an educational experience and learn something from it. ^_^

I guess the cool thing to do these days would be to go to the beach with a shirt on!

Oh and i hope you guys didnt ban him...i would rather see him leave on his own terms due to getting so embarrased

[quote name='JC' post='503733' date='Jun 24 2007, 03:55 PM']I guess the cool thing to do these days would be to go to the beach with a shirt on!

Oh and i hope you guys didnt ban him...[color="#FF0000"]i would rather see him leave on his own terms due to getting so embarrased[/color][/quote]

yeah that pretty much happened.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='503731' date='Jun 24 2007, 03:49 PM']To other opposing fans, this kid came in here with "fuck the bengals" in his sig and started calling us pussies in the regular forum.

We welcome shit talk in here, but there are lines that common sense says you don't cross.

[color="#FF0000"]Hopefully the little fucker will see this as an educational experience and learn something from it.[/color] ^_^[/quote]

Getting Pwned on the Internet 101 - Instructor: BengalBacker

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='503736' date='Jun 24 2007, 03:59 PM']Getting Pwned on the Internet 101 - Instructor: BengalBacker[/quote]

:fing03:

Guest BengalBacker
I took it easy on him. I could give his cell phone number, his MySpace page, his email address and his home address.

[quote name='ONYX' post='503744' date='Jun 24 2007, 04:16 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Wow.

This kid makes WDF look like a PIMP.[/b][/color][/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='503745' date='Jun 24 2007, 04:16 PM']I took it easy on him. I could give his cell phone number, his MySpace page, his email address and his home address.[/quote]

Yeah no need, im sure he wolnt be back anyway

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='503745' date='Jun 24 2007, 04:16 PM']I took it easy on him. I could give his cell phone number, his MySpace page, his email address and his home address.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]He is just a pissling that would not be right. When he reaches adult pisshood, then give him the full treatment.[/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='503747' date='Jun 24 2007, 04:19 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]He is just a pissling that would not be right. When he reaches adult pisshood, then give him the full treatment.[/b][/color][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Pissling

[quote name='steelpride12' post='503709' date='Jun 25 2007, 03:59 AM']who cares look who won the superbowl look who has 5 trophies! look who has nothing bengals stop crying babies!!![/quote]

Hey, everyone, look who doesn't know basic rules of grammar that you learn in first grade.
MULLY

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='503723' date='Jun 25 2007, 04:36 AM'][img]http://a800.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/23/l_486195a0b12f853dd9d0edbf9a9de08f.jpg[/img][/quote]

You know, when I was a kid we always had the image that retarded kids wore their hats sideways.
MULLY
I guess we were right

Well, after reading through this thread, I have come to the conclusion that there is no way I will get those five minutes back, not ever.
C'mon football, hurry up and get here!
The Reds have nothing, NOTHING to soothe the savage beast within.
I NEED FOOTBALL!!!!

[quote name='Bunghole' post='503826' date='Jun 24 2007, 08:56 PM']Well, after reading through this thread, I have come to the conclusion that there is no way I will get those five minutes back, not ever.
C'mon football, hurry up and get here!
[b]The Reds have nothing, NOTHING to soothe the savage beast within.[/b]I NEED FOOTBALL!!!![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I reccomend some Vasoline and a current issue of Penthouse for that ?[/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='503843' date='Jun 24 2007, 08:08 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I reccomend some Vasoline and a current issue of Penthouse for that ?[/b][/color][/quote]
:lol:
Not that savage beast!

I soothe that one every day! I have to because I'm married with two sex-ruining kids!

<<Insert Chris Rock routine on what constitutes a "good jerk">>

Y'know, I don't believe Kimo intended to destroy Carson's knee..
That said, I was stuck in Orlando at a trade show watching that game with a shitload of Steeler fans and maybe 4 or 5 other Bengal fans. The chips looked down for Pissburgh at the time and it was a pretty quiet room when Henry made that catch. Then they show Palmer on the ground and these guys start hi-fiving and hootin and hollering. Then they start showing the replays and it's like a New Years Eve celebration ... During every one these dumbfucks are yelling stuff like "take that faggot's leg to the endzone Kimo!" These guys [i]wanted[/i] the hit to be intentional - not accidental..
Kimo, ok guy? I dunno..
Steelers fans? No fucking class at all.

[quote name='BENGALS666' post='504761' date='Jun 26 2007, 09:48 PM']Y'know, I don't believe Kimo intended to destroy Carson's knee..
That said, I was stuck in Orlando at a trade show watching that game with a shitload of Steeler fans and maybe 4 or 5 other Bengal fans. The chips looked down for Pissburgh at the time and it was a pretty quiet room when Henry made that catch. Then they show Palmer on the ground and these guys start hi-fiving and hootin and hollering. Then they start showing the replays and it's like a New Years Eve celebration ... During every one these dumbfucks are yelling stuff like "take that faggot's leg to the endzone Kimo!" These guys [i]wanted[/i] the hit to be intentional - not accidental..
Kimo, ok guy? I dunno..
[b]Steelers fans? No fucking class at all[/b].[/quote]
Rarely ever.

[quote name='BENGALS666' post='504761' date='Jun 26 2007, 11:48 PM']Y'know, I [s]don't[/s] believe Kimo intended to destroy Carson's knee..
That said, I was stuck in Orlando at a trade show watching that game with a shitload of Steeler fans and maybe 4 or 5 other Bengal fans. The chips looked down for Pissburgh at the time and it was a pretty quiet room when Henry made that catch. Then they show Palmer on the ground and these guys start [s]hi-fiving[/s] sucking each other off and hootin and hollering [b]"shove your fist in my ass!!!!"[/b]. Then they start showing the replays and it's like a New Years Eve celebration ... During every one these dumbfucks are yelling stuff like "take that faggot's leg to the endzone Kimo!" These guys [i]wanted[/i] the hit to be intentional - not accidental..
Kimo, ok guy? I dunno..
Steelers fans? No fucking class at all.[/quote]

Fixed it for you.

Archived