It's Almost Time

Time for this portion of the board to liven up with some heated basketball arguments. I know a bunch of you out there are UK haters (I know, it's Kentucky's FANS that annoy you so much!) because you probably root for UC or Xavier. But I personally think that you haters out there are envious of UK's success because of your team's inability to compare to THE BIG BLUE MACHINE!!! GO WILDCATS!! I think I'll have to whip out my UK avatar soon... :P:P:P:P

She can ash my judd any time...I love seeing her at UK home games, sitting in the student section, dressed in sweats and a t-shirt, cheering wildly with sweaty armpits...ohhhhh!  Steve :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh Dear lord she drives me crazy!!! I start humping my desk evey time I think about her.... Uh oh, OH NO!!! I gotta go!!

Guest bengalrick
Oh Dear lord she drives me crazy!!! I start humping my desk evey time I think about her.... Uh oh, OH NO!!! I gotta go!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLL...

Time for this portion of the board to liven up with some heated basketball arguments. I know a bunch of you out there are UK haters (I know, it's Kentucky's FANS that annoy you so much!) because you probably root for UC or Xavier. But I personally think that you haters out there are envious of UK's success because of your team's inability to compare to THE BIG BLUE MACHINE!!! GO WILDCATS!! I think I'll have to whip out my UK avatar soon...

Yes, I hate UK, and yes, it is mostly due to the fans. I respect the program. They are consistently fairly successful, and usually clean. But the fans have the attitude that if you don't play for UK, you aren'y playing basketball. As a general rule, UK fans have little respect for other programs (I realize there are exceptions). Yes, I am a UC fan, but hated UK LOONNNNGGGG before I was a UC fan. I was an IU fan until my Junior year in college, and during the years I was a fan, IU won 2 titles.

UC UC UC UC UC! : :D

Oh good lord, here we go...name the last time UC competed in the NCAA's (was it 1993-1994?) when they lost to North Carolina? Ever since then, one and done, one and done...except for the occasional 2 and done...ooh boy, dominating a premiere conference like USA through the '90's during the regular season is quite an accomplishment! That is, until some quality coaching joined their conference like U of L, Memphis, etc...and now they want to try to compete in the Big East? UCONN and Syracuse alone will continually OWN them! They could barely deal with the likes of UAB (I know, they beat UK) on a regular basis, let alone anyone of quality. UC is a program in disarray and I delight in their fans trying to compare them to the likes of UK while they bitch about UK's fans...it's simply a case of basketball envy. OK I've stirred the pot-reply! And let's keep it semi-friendly, please (or not, we can get ugly if you want-The Big "O" doesn't have enough kidneys to save you now!) :D:D

Yes, I hate UK, and yes, it is mostly due to the fans.  I respect the program.  They are consistently fairly successful, and usually clean.  But the fans have the attitude that if you don't play for UK, you aren'y playing basketball.  As a general rule, UK fans have little respect for other programs (I realize there are exceptions).  Yes, I am a UC fan, but hated UK LOONNNNGGGG before I was a UC fan.  I was an IU fan until my Junior year in college, and during the years I was a fan, IU won 2 titles.

That is completely baseless. "Fairly Successful"???????? How about "Most Successful", as in, most wins of all time! OK, they're older than most programs, so what? The fans I know don't have the attitude you describe-we respect all our opponents and any players that don't want to play for UK, they ARE still playing basketball!?!?!?! And since you publicly admit to aving been/still are an IU fan, I feel even sorrier for ya. Just trying to get emotions hot, please don't take it personally. But you simply can't argue with excellence! And this year will be a banner year for Kentucky...tell UC to actually play a tough schedule for once and then you can talk. Cheers..Steve

Guest oldschooler
That is completely baseless.  "Fairly Successful"????????  How about "Most Successful", as in, most wins of all time! OK, they're older than most programs, so what?  The fans I know don't have the attitude you describe-we respect all our opponents and any players that don't want to play for UK, they ARE still playing basketball!?!?!?!  And since you publicly admit to aving been/still are an IU fan, I feel even sorrier for ya.  Just trying to get emotions hot, please don't take it personally. But you simply can't argue with excellence!  And this year will be a banner year for Kentucky...tell UC to actually play a tough schedule for once and then you can talk.  Cheers..Steve

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I hate UK, and yes, it is mostly due to the fans.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Point made.....then proved. <_<

And screw Basketball while football season is stil going on !!!!

4d.gif

That is completely baseless.  "Fairly Successful"????????  How about "Most Successful", as in, most wins of all time! OK, they're older than most programs, so what?  The fans I know don't have the attitude you describe-we respect all our opponents and any players that don't want to play for UK, they ARE still playing basketball!?!?!?!  And since you publicly admit to aving been/still are an IU fan, I feel even sorrier for ya.  Just trying to get emotions hot, please don't take it personally. But you simply can't argue with excellence!  And this year will be a banner year for Kentucky...tell UC to actually play a tough schedule for once and then you can talk.  Cheers..Steve

Crack cocaine really lessens lifespans.........nothing proved, just because you grew up among the "nothing better to do than talk about UK basketball" crowd"...like I said in my original post.."It's About Time..." Would you rather talk about the sparkling beginning to the wonderful NBA season? B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!! Let's talk serious basketball............

B)

Guest oldschooler

Excellence ? :huh:

Kensucky was beaten by fucking UAB in the tournament last year!!!!!

Aren`t they from the same conference as UC ? .....

That`s RIGHT ...THEY ARE !!!!!

UCLA has won more titles than Kensucky and Duke owns Kensucky

every time they play them !!!!

Come down off of your high horse and recognize !!! <_<

4d.gif

Oh good lord, here we go...name the last time UC competed in the NCAA's (was it 1993-1994?)  when they lost to North Carolina? Ever since then, one and done, one and done...except for the occasional 2 and done...ooh boy, dominating a premiere conference like USA through the '90's during the regular season is quite an accomplishment!  That is, until some quality coaching joined their conference like U of L, Memphis, etc...and now they want to try to compete in the Big East?  UCONN and Syracuse alone will continually OWN them!  They could barely deal with the likes of UAB (I know, they beat UK) on a regular basis, let alone anyone of quality.  UC is a program in disarray and I delight in their fans trying to compare them to the likes of UK while they bitch about UK's fans...it's simply a case of basketball envy.  OK I've stirred the pot-reply!  And let's keep it semi-friendly, please (or not, we can get ugly if you want-The Big "O"  doesn't have enough kidneys to save you now!)  :D   :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

whocares6.jpg

Excellence ?  :huh:

Kensucky was beaten by fucking UAB  in the tournament last year!!!!!

Aren`t they from the same conference as UC ? .....

That`s RIGHT ...THEY ARE !!!!!

UCLA has won more titles than Kensucky and Duke owns Kensucky

every time they play them  !!!!

Come down off of your high horse and recognize !!!  <_<

4d.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellence is winning 7 national championships, yes being the winingest team in the nation, and going undefeated through one of the best conferences in NCAA sports (2003). Excellence is getting 3 Mcdonalds all americans. What is UC's record vs UK? Not good I wager. I think it is you who needs to recongize. B)

All that said, Im ready for some college hoops.

ukathletics.com wallpapers

mbkbsmith_800.jpg

mbasketball_1_800.jpg

Guest oldschooler
Excellence is winning 7 national championships, yes being the winingest team in the nation, and going undefeated through one of the best conferences in NCAA sports (2003). Excellence is getting 3 Mcdonalds all americans. What is UC's record vs UK? Not good I wager. I think it is you who needs to recongize.  B)

All that said, Im ready for some college hoops.

ukathletics.com wallpapers

mbkbsmith_800.jpg

mbasketball_1_800.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I recognize.

And I realize that Kensucky has won 1 national title 6 YEARS AGO.

And their fans still think they`re the best fucking team EVERY YEAR

even though they got put out of the tournament in the 2nd round

just like UC did , but Kensucky got beat by a worse team ! ( a 9 seed)

UAB is in a "weak" Conference ....remember ? <_<

I get sick of Kensucky fans acting like they invented Basketball !

They`ve won 3 National Titles in 26 YEARS ! And they act like they`ve

WON THEM ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if you give UK any respect ....their fans refuse to give any

other team respect ....that`s great ....just wonderful ! :rolleyes:

so_laettner.jpeg

Voted best college game ever.

Why ?....because Kensucky LOST !!!!!!

;)

I give respect where respect is due. I respect UC. I dont respect people knocking on my team when they have no room to talk. yeah UK did loss to UAB, so what? Teams loose all the time to low seeds, thats what makes the tourney entertaining. If you recall, on my thread Called UK#2!, I stated that #2 was too high. Does that sound like a fan that thinks his team invented basketball? NO. Why are you being such a dickhead? When in any of my posts have i tried to start something about this with you? Are you capable of arguing a point without getting emotionally bent out of shape?

Oh I recognize.

And I realize that Kensucky has won 1 national title 6 YEARS AGO.

And their fans still think they`re the best fucking team EVERY YEAR

even though they got put out of the tournament in the 2nd round

just like UC did , but Kensucky got beat by a worse team ! ( a 9 seed)

UAB is in a "weak" Conference ....remember ?  <_<

I get sick of Kensucky  fans acting like they invented Basketball !

They`ve won 3 National Titles in 26 YEARS !  And they act like they`ve

WON THEM ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if you give UK any respect ....their fans refuse to give any

other team respect ....that`s great ....just wonderful !  :rolleyes:

so_laettner.jpeg

Voted best college game ever.

Why ?....because Kensucky LOST !!!!!!

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was won of the best games ever in the tourney. UK had just come off a suspension and took a group of overacheivers to the elite eight. That was heartbreaking, but one of the best Ive ever watched.

Archived