It's Almost Time

Guest Bengal_Smoov
All of what you said is Michael Moore propaganda BS.

I have seen Fahrenhiet 9/11 and it was asinine and boring !

If what You/Moore  said were true then Bush would have been impeached

years ago !

Like BengalBacker had in his signature on Jungle Talk.

Paraphrasing:

"Bush is blamed for some of the most complex conspiracies

known to man...and he is also called a brainless idiot ...which is it ?"

Oh and Go Bearcats !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All of what I said was the truth. It's hard to impeach someone when they are in the middle of an invasion.

Bush is a brainless idoit, the people in his adminstration, Cheney & Rumsfeld, are responsible for complex conspiracies. I wouldn't call them complex though.

Guest oldschooler
All of what I said was the truth.  It's hard to impeach someone when they are in the middle of an invasion.

Bush is a brainless idoit, the people in his adminstration, Cheney & Rumsfeld, are responsible for complex conspiracies.  I wouldn't call them complex though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hard to impeach some1 ?

Clinton was almost impeached for getting

a blow job and lying about it !

And Smoove get a clue.

Michael Moore has been quoted as saying that his movie

was an op-ed piece. That means it was an OPINIONATED EDITORIAL !

It wasn`t based on FACTS...it was based on HALF truths, WHOLE lies and

major editing !

Anyway ...FUCK KENTUCKY GO BEARCATS !

Hard to impeach some1 ?

Clinton was almost impeached for getting

a blow job and lying about it !

And Smoove get a clue.

Michael Moore has been quoted as saying that his movie

was an op-ed piece. That means it was an OPINIONATED EDITORIAL !

It wasn`t based on FACTS...it was based on HALF truths, WHOLE lies and

major editing !

Anyway ...FUCK KENTUCKY GO BEARCATS !

FUCK KENTUCKY GO BEARCATS!!

Now there's the spirit...you know, one could make the argument that nothing that comes out of the tv is real except live sports broadcasts, since they aren't staged, rife with lies and half-truths, presented with a bias, the outcome isn't predetermined...why besides the Simpsons would anyone watch anything BUT live sports. Anyway, welcome back to the thread, and let me be the first to welcome you with "Fuck UC and it's drunk coach and criminal-thug players and sorry-assed overabundance of lame juco transfers, inability to recruit good players that are team oriented that will actually stick around a couple years, fuck you, their fans, the stupid Shoemaker center and the whole sorry-assed concrete jungle that passes for a university campus, surrounded by some of the worst neighborhoods in the city..." open arms! :lol::D:P

Guest oldschooler
.... fuck you, their fans, the stupid Shoemaker center and the whole sorry-assed concrete jungle that passes for a university campus.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ebpras.jpg

I know you won't bother because you don't have shit to say. 

What I said was the truth, can't deny it.  Your the one who brought up Kerry, not me. 

It sounds like you got some deep seeded homosexual tendencies, every other thing you type has to do with someone nuts.  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

General Talk would have been the place for this...... GO BIG BLUE!!! UK has a tough conference this year, and the schedule is looking pretty tough also. I hope we can pull and SEC title this year!

Guest bengalrick

12th man... i agree the schedule looks tough, but whatsup w/ the first month... we don't play anyone!!! its good b/c of our inexperienced team, but we are used to getting the big dawgs right from the beginning... if woo can play the american style game, and the freshman step up and show us what they can do... we should have one hell of a team... hayes still looked great in the scrimmages...

12th man... i agree the schedule looks tough, but whatsup w/ the first month... we don't play anyone!!! its good b/c of our inexperienced team, but we are used to getting the big dawgs right from the beginning... if woo can play the american style game, and the freshman step up and show us what they can do... we should have one hell of a team... hayes still looked great in the scrimmages...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats oh so right, we usually do have an easy schedule in the beginning. As to why, i dunno. I think the easy first month will be a growing experience for them and maybe get some production out of those 7 footers... I hope... I think its set up to really help the team though. Easy in begining, tough in the end helps prepair for march madness. Oh ya Ive heard Hayes has been playing very well. Deserving of the preseason nomination.

Guest bengalrick

btw... if anyone missed "midnight madness"... if you think that 'buke could dunk, you are going to be very surprised to know he is the 3rd best dunker now (at best)... in the slam dunk contest, they gave him a second try b/c they figured he could duplicate what crawford and rajon did... he couldn't come close...

the freshman we have, are so unbelievably talented its not even funny... i had a giant woody watching the dunk contest...

Have you guys seen Crawford, Rondo, Sparks and Morris play? THEY ARE DOPE! We have a stellar pack of freshman and a good core of upperclass leaders. Hayes is the MAN! Azubuike needs to work on that 3-pointer, though. But man, is Kelenna getting big-seen those guns lately? We've got some straight-up ballers this year. I agree our early schedule seems a bit softer than usual, but that works in our favor, allowing our youngsters to get PT and jell with the rest of the team. Plus the SEC is always tough, so...GOOOOOOOOO CATS!!!

I'm soooooo stoked I can hardly contain myself. I get the added bonus of being a bartender at a private club in Batesville, Indiana, so I'm in charge of the TV remotes, and there's nothing better than tormenting the club membership who are all either IU or Purdue fans with UK basketball. Or bringing up the fact that the only team from Indiana that made the tourney last year was Valparaiso...that really ruffles their hide... :lol:

Guest bengalrick

for those fans that missed the game... WOW...

they looked horrible in the first half defensively and all around for the first 10 minutes...

rondo has to be the starter at pg now... he is unbelievably quick and stole everything he wants to...

this is a highlight reel team...

Morris had the baddest blocks i've seen in a while...

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Guest Bengal_Smoov
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/erik_daniels/index.html

looks like he's playing for the kings... he is a great passer but needs to learn to shoot better jump shots...  if he didn't make the nba, he was destined to the harlem globetrotters...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks

He grew up in the same neighborhood and went to the same high school as me. Although he is younger, I played with him alittle bit, good to see him make it. He can pass, but his jump shot is pretty flicked. I don't know how he developed that shot but he can work at it. He is going to have a hard road to make it, but it can be done.

Excellence ?  :huh:

Kensucky was beaten by fucking UAB  in the tournament last year!!!!!

Aren`t they from the same conference as UC ? .....

That`s RIGHT ...THEY ARE !!!!!

UCLA has won more titles than Kensucky and Duke owns Kensucky

every time they play them  !!!!

Come down off of your high horse and recognize !!!  <_<

And screw Basketball while football season is stil going on !!!!

4d.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG!

waht was tihs tearhd aobut aiagn.

hrad to tpye wtih one hnad

It was a thread by and for fans of "The" Kentucky Wildcats...and they looked good, and young, against a 3-point crazy ass shooting Div II team...but it's exhibition yet...they'll put it together....Tubby IS the Original Black Jesus, Marvin is his prodigal Son......

Guest bengalrick

great article about rondo, who will be our new pg... if you haven't seen him, watch tonight...

link

game is on at 7:00 vs KY weslyan... i think its on tape delay though...

Guest Bengal_Smoov
It was a thread by and for fans of "The" Kentucky Wildcats...and they looked good, and young, against a 3-point crazy ass shooting Div II team...but it's exhibition yet...they'll put it together....Tubby IS the Original Black Jesus, Marvin is his prodigal Son......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tubby and Marvin are the same person, notice how you never seen them together in the same room!!! :o:o:lol::lol:

Guest bengalrick

mbb_110904_alleyne7.jpg

mbb_122303_alleyne1.jpg

mbb_122303_alleyne2.jpg

7'3" 258 LBS... soaken wet!!

Shagari Alleyne

shock waves were sent through the SEC conference last night... yeah, they were playing a div 2 team, but there was a 5 minute period before the first half ended, that EVERY SINGLE SHOT got blocked by shagari alleyne... if he could shoot, he'd be unstoppable... 8 blocks last night in about 15 minutes.... he was a badass last night...

It's good to see Shagari contribute...he looked so lost and unable to run the floor last year, even during the garbage minutes that he mostly played in. Orbzut (sp?) looks better too. I guess in the blinding glare of our "diaper dandies" <<pauses to puke for quoting Vitale>> I (we?) have somewhat forgotten the player development of guys like these, and Ravi Moss, Sheray Thomas (if he recovers from injury)...not to mention that Azubuike is poised to have a breakout year and Chuckles is his same, overachieving self. I think we'll struggle a little here and there until we develop the best more team chemistry but by the end of the year-WATCH OUT!!!!! Go Big Blue!!!! And GO Preston LEMASTER! Whenever I see you playing I KNOW we've won...you're our victory cigar! :lol:

Guest bengalrick

mbb_2004-05teamphoto.jpg

UK roster

No. Name Pos. Ht./Wt. Cl./Exp. Hometown/High School/Last College

11 Allen, Eric G 6-3/170 FR

21 Alleyne, Shagari C 7-3/271 SO

24 Azubuike, Kelenna G/F 6-5/220 JR

3 Bradley, Ramel G 6-1/179 FR

5 Carrier, Josh G 6-4/205 SR

32 Crawford, Joe G 6-4/210 FR

44 Hayes, Chuck F 6-6/242 SR

12 LeMaster, Preston G 6-2/188 JR

33 [B]Morris, Randolph C 6-10/266 FR

2 Moss, Ravi G 6-2/190 JR/

10 Obrzut, Lukasz C 7-0/270 SO

13 Perry, Bobby F 6-6/228 SO

4 Rondo, Rajon G 6-1/171 FR

22 Sparks, Patrick G 6-0/180 JR

1 Stockton, Brandon G 5-9

23 Thomas, Sheray F 6-7/230 SO

just wanted to post the roster... there isn't a weakness on this team besides stockton and lemaster... if our "ROOKIES" ( I share your sentiment of dicky v!!) can put it together, we will be unbeatable... this will be a fun year!!

Guest bengalrick

imo, this team has more talent on it, than pitino had the whole time he was here... did u see the alley oop by ronjo last night (pass from sparks from out of bounds)... that was sweet...

it was hillarious watching the UKtv afterwards... they asked the players to rate the dunk 0-10 and most said 9 or 10... 'buke said (w/ a little grin on his face) "i'd give it a 7... it was alright, i guess..." yeah, right!!! that was a tight dunk...

if you told me that azebuke would be the third best dunker on this team, before i saw it myself, i'd laugh in your face... but he is??!!??

Archived