It's Almost Time

Guest oldschooler
I give respect where respect is due. I respect UC. I dont respect people knocking on my team when they have no room to talk. yeah UK did loss to UAB, so what? Teams loose all the time to low seeds, thats what makes the tourney entertaining. If you recall, on my thread Called UK#2!, I stated that #2 was too high. Does that sound like a fan that thinks his team invented basketball? NO. Why are you being such a dickhead? When in any of my posts have i tried to start something about this with you? Are you capable of arguing a point without getting emotionally bent out of shape?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don`t think I was being a dickhead.

Just giving what I was recieving.

My post was directed towards Bunghole ...who admittedly

was saying shit to start a flame.

I just made my point is all.

You directed your post towards me.

And I replied.

I`m not bent out of shape...just stating facts on what MOST

Kentucky fans are like. (believe me ...I`m related to a BUNCH of them

so I KNOW)

And you`re right ...that is to high....ESPN has them ranked 9th.

No need to take it personal. B)

I don`t think I was being a dickhead.

Just giving what I was recieving.

My post was directed towards Bunghole ...who admittedly

was saying shit to start a flame.

I just made my point is all.

You directed your post towards me.

And I replied.

I`m not bent out of shape...just stating facts on what MOST

Kentucky fans are like. (believe me ...I`m related to a BUNCH of them

so I KNOW)

And you`re right ...that is to high....ESPN has them ranked 9th.

No need to take it personal.  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Considering you quoted me I would figure the abuse was directed at me. And it seems to read that way too. I responded with facts and points to counter you verbal assault on UK and you quote that talking to him? I dont follow you oldschool. You say UK is the worst team period, Bunghole thinks their the best team period. I think Im the only sain person here.....

Guest oldschooler
Considering you quoted me I would figure the abuse was directed at me. And it seems to read that way too. I responded with facts and points to counter you verbal assault on UK and you quote that talking to him? I dont follow you oldschool. You say UK is the worst team period, Bunghole thinks their the best team period. I think Im the only sain person here.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My 1st post that said EXCELLENCE was directed towards him.

You quoted that post and said I need to recognize...so yeah that

post I quoted YOU was back to you...but directed mostly at ALL KENTUCKY FANS.

I`ve never said that Kentucky is the worst team ever.

Matter of a fact I wish them and UC would start up a rivalry and

play each other EVERY YEAR.

I think that`s why UK and UC fans argue so much is because they

don`t play each other on the court.

I actually used to like Kentucky when Pitino was their coach.

But after they won a National Championship it seemed like

their fans got big heads and became sickening. (at least the 1`s I know)

Anyway no need to think I`m bashing YOU....jI ust have grown to

hate UK because of their FANS is all. (the fans I HAD to be around)

oK, i'll confess to starting this flame war-but it's supposed to be in good fun, nothing personal towards anyone-and I DO respect other teams-I'm not one of THOSE Kentucky fans, I've just been acting like one to bait someone into a little verbal duel :) That's all, nothing more, nothing less...UK is consistently a very good team, yes, they're my favorite (go figure!), they're not always the best, the tournament is challenging even for 1 seeds, which makes it quality entertainment...and when I poked fun at C-USA, I meant UC used to dominate it when it was a crappy conference and UC was pretty much the only decent team in it...those days are over, with UL, UAB (yes, even them!), Memphis, UC, etc...but C-USA is done now too. And I really think UC and Drinky-Bear will struggle mightily in the Big East, whereas UK is always at or near the top of their conference-which most teams can't claim, especially given the level of competition in the SEC. OK? Steve

Proof it is the fans.

I have lived in Pennsylvania for 6 years, and now Florida. I don't have to deak with UK fans anymore (except online), and now find that I don't hate them as much as I used to.

And if UK is so good, why won't they agree to a home and home series with UC??? There are enough UK fans in Cincy. It would be a great rivalry. But UK is AFRAID TO PLAY IN THE SHOE! UK hasn't been to Cincinnati since Huggins got there (if they did, it was EARLY in his career).

Proof it is the fans.

I have lived in Pennsylvania for 6 years, and now Florida.  I don't have to deak with UK fans anymore (except online), and now find that I don't hate them as much as I used to.

And if UK is so good, why won't they agree to a home and home series with UC???  There are enough UK fans in Cincy.  It would be a great rivalry.  But UK is AFRAID TO PLAY IN THE SHOE!  UK hasn't been to Cincinnati since Huggins got there (if they did, it was EARLY in his career).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you have a link? I was just wondering because the last time I read on that, (last year sometime) I read that it was UC not UK that didnt want to play. Fear is something that I dont think is applicable for the situation your talking about. Ever hear of the basketbowl?

oK, i'll confess to starting this flame war-but it's supposed to be in good fun, nothing personal towards anyone-and I DO respect other teams-I'm not one of THOSE Kentucky fans, I've just been acting like one to bait someone into a little verbal duel :)   That's all, nothing more, nothing less...UK is consistently a very good team, yes, they're my favorite (go figure!), they're not always the best, the tournament is challenging even for 1 seeds, which makes it quality entertainment...and when I poked fun at C-USA, I meant UC used to dominate it when it was a crappy conference and UC was pretty much the only decent team in it...those days are over, with UL, UAB (yes, even them!), Memphis, UC, etc...but C-USA is done now too.  And I really think UC and Drinky-Bear will struggle mightily in the Big East, whereas UK is always at or near the top of their conference-which most teams can't claim, especially given the level of competition in the SEC.  OK?  Steve

I'm quite sure that it isn't fear of playing each other on either side, but largely a financial/scheduling problem some where. UK has nothing to fear from UC, or vice-versa, except the development of a heated rivalry-I would love for UC to be on UK's non-conference schedule, but...who really knows why it ain't happening?

Guest bengalrick

domination causes jealousy... remember that kentucky fans...

btw, to those that HATE uk fans... we're not all too bad, i like to let my team talk, and they will be doing plenty of that this year... GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

Guest Bengal_Smoov
dumb5.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You must be surrounded by mirrors! :D Did your kindergarten teacher put "doesn't work well with others" on your report card?

Does anyone know what happened to Eric Daniels, he is from my neighborhood and went to my high school.

Guest oldschooler
You must be surrounded by mirrors! :D    Did your kindergarten teacher put "doesn't work well with others" on your report card?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wordsarenotenough.jpg

No mirrors...just idiots.

And you`re without a doubt the BIGGEST 1 !

You John Kerry loving, Heinz Drinking, Michael Vick jock sniffer !

:mellow:

Guest Bengal_Smoov
wordsarenotenough.jpg

No mirrors...just idiots.

And you`re without a doubt the BIGGEST 1 !

You John Kerry loving, Heinz Drinking, Michael Vick jock sniffer ! 

:mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your constant need to call me names shows me how fucking lame your are. Your screen name is Oldschooler but act like a little kid, grow up. Is that the best you could do?

I don't love John Kerry, but I think he would make a better president than your guy Duh-buya. With you supporting Bush, it makes it easier for me to support Kerry.

Guest oldschooler
Your constant need to call me names shows me how fucking lame your are.  Your screen name is Oldschooler but act like a little kid, grow up.  Is that the best you could do?

I don't love John Kerry, but I think he would make a better president than your guy Duh-buya.  With you supporting Bush, it makes it easier for me to support Kerry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yousuck.jpg

Hey fuckhead !

You`re the 1 that constantly is calling people names.

I was doing it as a joke...obviously you forgot what it

was like to joke and go haha afterwards. :rolleyes:

I have replied to shit many times only for you

to start with the 3rd grade shit !

And the fact that you think you know Kerry would be a better

President when he wasn`t even a good Senator tells me what

a fuckheaded moron you are !

You self righteous hipocrite ! <_<

Guest Bengal_Smoov
yousuck.jpg

Hey fuckhead !

You`re the 1 that constantly is calling people names.

I was doing it as a joke...obviously you forgot what it

was like to joke and go haha afterwards.  :rolleyes:

I have replied to shit many times only for you

to start with the 3rd grade shit !

And the fact that you think you know Kerry would be a better

President when he wasn`t even a good Senator tells me what

a fuckheaded moron you are !

You self righteous hipocrite !  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congratulations you know how type curse words.

Bush was a great businessman wasn't he, the guy gouldn't even find oil in Texas. Oh yeah did you know that Bin Laden's brother indirectly invested 50 g's in one of Bush's failed business ventures, the name of the company was Arbusto, Spanish for Bush :rolleyes:

Guest oldschooler
Congratulations you know how type curse words. 

Bush was a great businessman wasn't he, the guy gouldn't even find oil in Texas.  Oh yeah did you know that Bin Laden's brother indirectly invested 50 g's in one of Bush's failed business ventures, the name of the company was Arbusto, Spanish for Bush :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And Kerry`s idea of being a business man is marrying

a rich woman ? :rolleyes:

I`m not going to get into a political pissing match with you.

I did find a smiley that reminds me of you though.

fuckhead.gif

Guest bengalrick

this is the "other sports" not general part of the forum. people...

my god, i can't figure out who the hell i agree w/... i agree and disagree w/ both of you guys in the same sentences...

break up the politics over here, and argue them in the general side, plz :mellow:

Guest oldschooler
this is the "other sports" not general part of the forum. people...

my god, i can't figure out who the hell i agree w/... i agree and disagree w/ both of you guys in the same sentences...

break up the politics over here, and argue them in the general side, plz :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<_< ...lol

Guest Bengal_Smoov
And Kerry`s idea of being a business man is marrying

a rich woman ?  :rolleyes:

I`m not going to get into a political pissing match with you.

I did find a smiley that reminds me of you though.

fuckhead.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is the same thing you did, you should vote for Kerry :lol:

I'd rather him marry rich than take money from the family of the man responsible for worst terrorist attack in the history of the nation. Bush is sleeping with the enemy and your perfectly fine with it. Saudi Arabia is the home for the majority of the terrorist but we have yet to get tough with them because Bush has been getting money from them since the 70's, wake up. Once again you show your maturity level with your clever smiley faces, fuckhead, how 3rd grade of you.

Guest oldschooler
That is the same thing you did, you should vote for Kerry :lol:

I'd rather him marry rich than take money from the family of the man responsible for worst terrorist attack in the history of the nation.  Bush is sleeping with the enemy and your perfectly fine with it.  Saudi Arabia is the home for the majority of the terrorist but we have yet to get tough with them because Bush has been getting money from them since the 70's, wake up.  Once again you show your maturity level with your clever smiley faces, fuckhead, how 3rd grade of you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why are you turning a College/Kentucky Basketball

thread into a soap box for you to suck on Kerry`s nuts ? :mellow:

I won`t even bother to respond to what you actually said.

That is Fahrenhiet 9/11 BS and nothing could change your brain

washed mind. <_<

Anyway Go Bearcats, Muskies, Red Hawks and Buckeyes !! B)

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Why are you turning a College/Kentucky Basketball

thread into a soap box for you to suck on Kerry`s nuts ?  :mellow:

I won`t even bother to respond to what you actually said.

That is Fahrenhiet 9/11 BS and nothing could change your brain

washed mind.  <_<

Anyway Go Bearcats, Muskies, Red Hawks and Buckeyes !!  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know you won't bother because you don't have shit to say.

What I said was the truth, can't deny it. Your the one who brought up Kerry, not me.

It sounds like you got some deep seeded homosexual tendencies, every other thing you type has to do with someone nuts. :wub:

Guest oldschooler

All of what you said is Michael Moore propaganda BS.

I have seen Fahrenhiet 9/11 and it was asinine and boring !

If what You/Moore said were true then Bush would have been impeached

years ago !

Like BengalBacker had in his signature on Jungle Talk.

Paraphrasing:

"Bush is blamed for some of the most complex conspiracies

known to man...and he is also called a brainless idiot ...which is it ?"

Oh and Go Bearcats !

Archived