**** PLEASE READ - ABOUT THE FORUM & SUPPORTING THE SITE ****

GoBengals

[quote name='GoBengals' post='488944' date='May 21 2007, 10:36 AM']one time, [b]i had the option of getting 25% of what you all "lost", forever, so if you won i get nothing, but if you kept losing i kept getting paid, or just a one time payout reguardless of winnings, so i went that route[/b].. once you guys sign up, you can refer people too, which is the $100 payout as well.[/quote]

Now that is the sign of a true friend. Betting on us as opposed to aganst us. AWESOME. :thumbsup:

[quote name='Chris Henrys Dealer' post='489422' date='May 21 2007, 08:52 PM']I'm opening an account on bodog. Do I just list go-bengals.com on the "how did you hear about us" portion for you to get the credit? The links otherwise, seem pretty generic and don't identify this site as the originator.

Thanks.[/quote]

just click the linksh ere, the numbers in the link attach it to me, once the page loads my affiliate code is gone, so click the banner here the links in the thread, anything from here, gets me paid... lemme know once you do and i will make sure it shows up on my end, thanks! you guys have no idea how great this is!!

not to mention the awesome bets we can do come football season... i bet on the first three weeks and won all three, turned $50 into nearly $300, and paid for my florida trip! i quit week 4, good thing, fucking patriots.

[quote name='WD40' post='489439' date='May 21 2007, 09:56 PM']Now that is the sign of a true friend. Betting on us as opposed to aganst us. AWESOME. :thumbsup:[/quote]

yea, i figure the only way i can make money the other way is if everyone here loses their ass, and that doesnt attract me at all. its no doubt some will lose, some will win, and in the end hopefiully this alone supports the site and i can tone down the banners.

Guest ONYX

[color="#800080"][i]Dear Go,

Will there be any dog fighting I can bet on?

~Mike Vick[/i][/color]

:ninja:

[color="#FF0000"][b]I might give this a try come football season but if push comes to shove I'd rather donate
money directly to the site than get hooked on this gambling stuff[/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='491384' date='May 26 2007, 05:28 AM'][color="#800080"][i]Dear Go,

Will there be any dog fighting I can bet on?
~Mike Vick[/i][/color]
:ninja:

[color="#FF0000"][b]I might give this a try come football season but if push comes to shove I'd rather donate
money directly to the site than get hooked on this gambling stuff[/b][/color][/quote]

a $20 signup and bet makes the site about $100, you could bet on a horse race or soemthing you may not get hooked on too easily, but i do enjoy some good old football betting myself, it funded my tampa trip last year.. :thumbsup:

Guest schotzee
How many members have joined here so far?I'll probably get in as soon as I get another debit account opened.Go,you did say it was easy to sign up with a credit card after all?I think it says they started back in 1996,so they must be a real trustworthy site.

[quote name='schotzee' post='491553' date='May 26 2007, 05:49 PM']How many members have joined here so far?I'll probably get in as soon as I get another debit account opened.Go,you did say it was easy to sign up with a credit card after all?I think it says they started back in 1996,so they must be a real trustworthy site.[/quote]

correct, credit or debit is easy.

you only ahve to do the extra confirmation stuff to withdraw money, and thats if you dont do direct deposit to withdraw. so it should be cake.

i have had 7 people signup, but only 2-3 make deposits, i only get paid off deposits so i need a few more to hit 5 by the months end, or i have to wait until july to get paid out, which isnt the end of the world, but i'd like to get a june payout if possible.

Guest schotzee
One last dumb question before I sign up and deposit.How long was the time frame of your account being disabled if no bets/transactions are made?I remember reading about this, but I forget.

[quote name='schotzee' post='491650' date='May 26 2007, 11:09 PM']One last dumb question before I sign up and deposit.How long was the time frame of your account being disabled if no bets/transactions are made?I remember reading about this, but I forget.[/quote]

if there is money in it it stays active, if no money and no bets i believe its a year.

Archived