Starting Early I see

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='488475' date='May 19 2007, 01:17 AM']:onoudidnt:
You all are looking to be in mid-season form already!!!!! You only need 1 win, so far, to match your arrest total. There is a long summer to come though. Hope it's not like last year. Good luck. I'm rooting for you all. :thumbsup:[/quote]

Hey a pimp (who likely did what AJ did, as it comes with the job) and a guy who hits women.

1 isnt with the team anymore and the other is not likely to be with the team either. So your on par with us.

So in terms of whats worse...

PIMP > AJ

Keep up the good work. :wave:

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='488475' date='May 19 2007, 01:17 AM']:onoudidnt:
You all are looking to be in mid-season form already!!!!! You only need 1 win, so far, to match your arrest total. There is a long summer to come though. Hope it's not like last year. Good luck. I'm rooting for you all. :thumbsup:[/quote]
We only need 1 win to match our arrest total?

Sweet shit...it looks like were in luck...we play the Stealers twice this year!

Yes!

THURMAN: Frostee, enough. Ain't nothing wrong with Henry. He's just institutionalized, that's all.

FROSTEE: Institutionalized, my ass.

THURMAN: Man's been arrested 4 times. This place is all he knows. In here, he's an important man, an educated man. Out there, he's nothing but a gangbanger who is pissing his career away. Couldn't even drink and drive if he tried. You see what I'm saying?

NICHOLSON: Odell, I do believe you're talking out of your ass.

THURMAN: Believe what you want. These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. After long enough, you get so you depend on 'em. That's "institutionalized."

ASKEW: Shit. I could never get that way.

O'NEAL: Say that when you been arrested as many times as Henry has.

THURMAN: Goddamn right. They send you here for football, and that's just what they take. Part that counts, anyway.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='488596' date='May 19 2007, 03:36 PM']THURMAN: Frostee, enough. Ain't nothing wrong with Henry. He's just institutionalized, that's all.

THURMAN: Man's been arrested 4 times. This place is all he knows. In here, he's an important man, an educated man. Out there, he's nothing but a gangbanger who is pissing his career away. Couldn't even drink and drive if he tried. You see what I'm saying?

THURMAN: Believe what you want. These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. After long enough, you get so you depend on 'em. That's "institutionalized."

THURMAN: Goddamn right. They send you here for football, and that's just what they take. Part that counts, anyway.[/quote]

[img]http://www.menshealth.com/media/MH_Static/0509_roethlisberger_200x200.jpg[/img]
[size=3][b]Hey Richard can I spend some time wif Hines tonight?? I just love that name Richard, it reminds me of Dick.[/b] (notice the F since he cant pronouce TH's due to missing teeth)[/size]

[img]http://www.wqed.org/mag/features/0105/img/hinesward.jpg[/img]
[b][size=3]Plllllleeeeeaaaasssseeee[/size][/b]

[img]http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/8906/steelerpimpwz8.jpg[/img]
[b][size=3]Bitch better have my money[/size][/b]

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='488596' date='May 19 2007, 03:36 PM']THURMAN: Frostee, enough. Ain't nothing wrong with Henry. He's just institutionalized, that's all.

THURMAN: Goddamn right. They send you here for football, and that's just what they take. Part that counts, anyway.[/quote]

[b]Henry-[/b] Dear Fellows, I can't believe how many rules their are on the outside. I saw an automobile when I was a kid, I tried to steal it, but now... they're everywhere. The world went and got itself into a big productive society. The Bengals got me into this... mansion, called "The White House", And a job picking up trash on the highway. It's hard work, and I try to keep up, but my hands shake most of the time from the DT's. I don't think the commissioner likes me very much. Sometimes after working out I go to the park and slap the ho's, I keep thinkin' Chad might just show up and say 'Hello'. But he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' touchdowns. I have trouble sleeping when I get home at 4AM; I have bad dreams like I'm not getting my respect. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember what I do for a living. Maybe I should get me a gun and rob the commisioner's office so they'd send me home. I could shoot Goodell while I was at it, sorta like a bonus. I guess I'm too fast for 95% of the defenders in the NFL. I don't like it here, I'm tired of being a good person. I've decided to fuck up again and end my career. I'm sure Bengal Nation will kick up a fuss, Especially for a Randy Moss like clone like me.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='489169' date='May 21 2007, 01:59 PM'][b]Henry-[/b] Dear Fellows, I can't believe how many rules their are on the outside. I saw an automobile when I was a kid, I tried to steal it, but now... they're everywhere. The world went and got itself into a big productive society. The Bengals got me into this... mansion, called "The White House", And a job picking up trash on the highway. It's hard work, and I try to keep up, but my hands shake most of the time from the DT's. I don't think the commissioner likes me very much. Sometimes after working out I go to the park and slap the ho's, I keep thinkin' Chad might just show up and say 'Hello'. But he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' touchdowns. I have trouble sleeping when I get home at 4AM; I have bad dreams like I'm not getting my respect. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember what I do for a living. Maybe I should get me a gun and rob the commisioner's office so they'd send me home. I could shoot Goodell while I was at it, sorta like a bonus. I guess I'm too fast for 95% of the defenders in the NFL. I don't like it here, I'm tired of being a good person. I've decided to fuck up again and end my career. I'm sure Bengal Nation will kick up a fuss, Especially for a Randy Moss like clone like me.[/quote]

haha...wrong he didn't end up failing a drug test after all...

Marvin Frazier, the New Jersey-based agent for Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry, today denied a Kenton Country prosecutor's claim that Henry failed a drug test.
[u][b]
"The final result is negative," Frazier told the Enquirer. "It's all (nonsense)."[/b][/u]

Frazier said he talked this afternoon with Bengals player relations director Eric Ball, and Ball told Frazier that the final test was negative.

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='489197' date='May 21 2007, 02:15 PM']haha...wrong he didn't end up failing a drug test after all...

Marvin Frazier, the New Jersey-based agent for Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry, today denied a Kenton Country prosecutor's claim that Henry failed a drug test.
[u][b]
"The final result is negative," Frazier told the Enquirer. "It's all (nonsense)."[/b][/u]

Frazier said he talked this afternoon with Bengals player relations director Eric Ball, and Ball told Frazier that the final test was negative.[/quote]

Well, if his agent says it's negative, then it is. He wouldn't have any reason to lie, even though a positive result would probably end up in losing his client.

It's a claim, not a fact. But I hope he's right. I can't believe we're still waiting for them to figure this out.

Archived