HAHAHAHAHA Boston!

So after tanking all those games, Boston slipped to 4th / 5th in the draft! They are cursed. I can't wait for the Bill Simmons article on it. The only thing funnier would have been the Knicks winning one of the Top 2 spots and then having to turn it over to Chicago. But that would have made the Bulls scary. The Celts could still get a great player no doubt, but it will be funny to see the reaction from the Boston media.

Portland with a potential front line of LaMarcus Aldridge / Randolph and Oden!!! Damn that could be scary in a few years. Or do they move one of them. They got Brandon Roy, the Rookie of the Year as well.

Seattle take Durant and I wonder where that leaves Rashard Lewis's future, although I assume Surant is no where as good a shooter from 3 point land yet.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
i LOVE it. portland is a team i have interest in following (roy is one of my faves). i HATE boston so its great.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='489942' date='May 22 2007, 11:11 PM']i LOVE it. portland is a team i have interest in following (roy is one of my faves). i HATE boston so its great.[/quote]

how can you hate the celtics? you're too young to remember them when they were good, and what's the point of hating a team you've only known as bad?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
first im a HUGE larry bird fan. i hate EVERYTHING boston. i hate their fans, the people, the players, larry bird is the only person associated with boston that i like. also since they tanked/cheated they got what they deserved and hopefully they spend the rest of their time as an NBA team in the cellar.

Guest mongoloido

I guess you have your reasons. Growing up with Irish American parents from New England, I was raised on the Celtics and the Fighting Irish. Makes it interesting. :)

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='489985' date='May 23 2007, 06:39 AM']son of a bitch, and i was really looking forward to buying that oden celtics jersey too[/quote]
I found it funny that the fans at the Lottery already had Oden Celtic jerseys.. :pointlaff:

Archived