***** NEED A FEW MORE *****

GoBengals

I need about 3 more people to sign up by the end of the month if at all possible. its easy and you can sign up easily with a credit card/debit card, i know before i thought it was hard to signup with credit card, but its not, its cake, when you withdraw you wither add a bank account then or just verify the credit card with your ID..

so if anyone is on the fence, sign up by the end of may and its a HUGE help for the site and myself..

i plan on tossing some bets on the nba finals here shortly, and maybe a reds game or two...

Guest schotzee
I won't make it by the end of the month either.I opened a new seperate debit account today for this purpose ,but I won't have the new card for several days.

[quote name='BengalsCat' post='492430' date='May 29 2007, 03:40 PM']I will join but I gotta way till my pay cech on june 1st :( sorry go[/quote]

[quote name='schotzee' post='492541' date='May 29 2007, 07:43 PM']I won't make it by the end of the month either.I opened a new seperate debit account today for this purpose ,but I won't have the new card for several days.[/quote]

thanks guys, no worries, anytime is a good time, it will just be a bigger payout in july if i dont make it this month!

[quote name='WhoDeyThink' post='494270' date='Jun 2 2007, 01:41 AM']I want to see some financials...
You are getting 40% of every deposite. Pretty good little racket :ninja: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//12.gif[/img] Just sayn
How have you done?[/quote]

actually i get a whole lot more than that, i went with the one time refer fee program, so i get $100 payout for each person that signs up, however the payout must be atleast $500 before they cut a check, so i need 5 people to sign up and deposit alteast $20 to even get a penny, so far i have made $0, and i wont get a may payout in june, so i hope i get a june payout in july. i need 1-2 more people so i get paid, the ones from may carry over, i had 3-4 signups who deposited, so as long as may+june = 5, i get paid, which $500 every two months doesnt even quite cover all of the site costs, but coupled with some other ads and things it just might get me to a break even point, which would be nice.

so the moral here is

PLEASE GOD PLEASE SIGNUP AND DEPOSIT $20, if you already signed up, go ahead and deposit $20, after 30 days of signup and no deposit i never get paid from the signup.

toss $20 on chad racing a horse, toss $20 on the bengals taking the AFCN pretty good odds on that right now...

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img]

the other program paid 25-40% of what players LOST while betting, so if people bet $10,000, half won 5k and half lost 5k, i would get a percentage of zero. its a total of the month not per player, so i chse the one time payout..

[quote name='GoBengals' post='494392' date='Jun 2 2007, 02:42 PM']actually i get a whole lot more than that, i went with the one time refer fee program, so i get $100 payout for each person that signs up, however the payout must be atleast $500 before they cut a check, so i need 5 people to sign up and deposit alteast $20 to even get a penny, so far i have made $0, and i wont get a may payout in june, so i hope i get a june payout in july. i need 1-2 more people so i get paid, the ones from may carry over, i had 3-4 signups who deposited, so as long as may+june = 5, i get paid, which $500 every two months doesnt even quite cover all of the site costs, but coupled with some other ads and things it just might get me to a break even point, which would be nice.
so the moral here is
PLEASE GOD PLEASE SIGNUP AND DEPOSIT $20, if you already signed up, go ahead and deposit $20, after 30 days of signup and no deposit i never get paid from the signup.

toss $20 on chad racing a horse, toss $20 on the bengals taking the AFCN pretty good odds on that right now...
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img]
the other program paid 25-40% of what players LOST while betting, so if people bet $10,000, half won 5k and half lost 5k, i would get a percentage of zero. its a total of the month not per player, so i chse the one time payout..[/quote]

I've been a member of Bodog for a couple of years so do you still get the money if I deposit from your site? I was planning on putting some money on there but I want to make sure you get paid.

[quote name='ccartman2' post='494931' date='Jun 4 2007, 12:30 AM']I've been a member of Bodog for a couple of years so do you still get the money if I deposit from your site? I was planning on putting some money on there but I want to make sure you get paid.[/quote]

unfortunately not, but thanks for the thought, only new sign ups pay me out. :thumbsdown:

Archived