Step Aside Hogzilla...there's a new Champ In Town...

[url="http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8PBKB5G0&show_article=1&image=large"]http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8...amp;image=large[/url]

[img]http://img.breitbart.com/images/2007/5/25/D8PBKB5G0/D8PBKB5G0.jpg[/img]

[quote]MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) - Hogzilla is being made into a horror movie. But the sequel may be even bigger: Meet Monster Pig. An 11-year-old Alabama boy used a pistol to kill a wild hog his father says weighed a staggering 1,051 pounds and measured 9-feet-4 from the tip of its snout to the base of its tail. Think hams as big as car tires.

If the claims are accurate, Jamison Stone's trophy boar would be bigger than Hogzilla, the famed wild hog that grew to seemingly mythical proportions after being killed in south Georgia in 2004.

Hogzilla originally was thought to weigh 1,000 pounds and measure 12 feet in length. National Geographic experts who unearthed its remains believe the animal actually weighed about 800 pounds and was 8 feet long.

Regardless of the comparison, Jamison is reveling in the attention over his pig, which has a Web site put up by his father—http://www.monsterpig.com —that is generating Internet buzz.

"It feels really good," Jamison, of Pickensville, said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. "It's a good accomplishment. I probably won't ever kill anything else that big."

Jamison, who killed his first deer at age 5, was hunting with father Mike Stone and two guides in east Alabama on May 3 when he bagged Hogzilla II. He said he shot the huge animal eight times with a .50- caliber revolver and chased it for three hours through hilly woods before finishing it off with a point-blank shot.

Through it all there was the fear that the animal would turn and charge them, as wild boars have a reputation of doing.

"I was a little bit scared, a little bit excited," said Jamison, who just finished the sixth grade on the honor roll at Christian Heritage Academy, a small, private school.

His father said that, just to be extra safe, he and the guides had high-powered rifles aimed and ready to fire in case the beast with 5- inch tusks decided to charge.

With the pig finally dead in a creek bed on the 2,500-acre Lost Creek Plantation, a commercial hunting preserve in Delta, trees had to be cut down and a backhoe brought in to bring Jamison's prize out of the woods.

It was hauled on a truck to the Clay County Farmers Exchange in Lineville, where Jeff Kinder said they used his scale, which was recently calibrated, to weigh the hog.

Kinder, who didn't witness the weigh-in, said he was baffled to hear the reported weight of 1,051 pounds because his scale—an old, manual style with sliding weights—only measures to the nearest 10.

"I didn't quite understand that," he said.

Mike Stone said the scale balanced one notch past the 1,050-pound mark, and he thought it meant a weight of 1,051 pounds.

"It probably weighed 1,060 pounds. We were just afraid to change it once the story was out," he said.

The hog's head is now being mounted on an extra-large foam form by Jerry Cunningham of Jerry's Taxidermy in Oxford. Cunningham said the animal measured 54 inches around the head, 74 inches around the shoulders and 11 inches from the eyes to the end of its snout.

"It's huge," he said. "It's just the biggest thing I've ever seen."

Mike Stone is having sausage made from the rest of the animal. "We'll probably get 500 to 700 pounds," he said.

Jamison, meanwhile, has been offered a small part in "The Legend of Hogzilla," a small-time horror flick based on the tale of the Georgia boar. The movie is holding casting calls with plans to begin filming in Georgia.

Jamison is enjoying the newfound celebrity generated by the hog hunt, but he said he prefers hunting pheasants to monster pigs.

"They are a little less dangerous."[/quote]

More deets and pictures can be found on www.monsterpig.com

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='491955' date='May 28 2007, 12:44 PM'][img]http://img.breitbart.com/images/2007/5/25/D8PBKB5G0/D8PBKB5G0.jpg[/img]

there is no way a pistol would take that thing down![/quote]

Shoot it 8 times with a .50 caliber and chase it for 3 hours before shooting it point blank, and a pistol can kill it.

Poor pig. <_<

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='491955' date='May 28 2007, 12:44 PM'][img]http://img.breitbart.com/images/2007/5/25/D8PBKB5G0/D8PBKB5G0.jpg[/img]

there is no way a pistol would take that thing down![/quote]

Lets roast it. :thumbsup:

Sorry Rumble. -_-

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='492045' date='May 28 2007, 06:05 PM']:onoudidnt:[/quote]

:whistle: ^_^

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='492045' date='May 28 2007, 06:05 PM']:onoudidnt:
[b]in your opinion, does that thing even real ?[/b][/quote]

No looks fake to me.

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='492045' date='May 28 2007, 06:05 PM']:onoudidnt:
in your opinion, is that thing even real ?[/quote]

there is no way in hell that is real. That's at least 5 times as large as any hog I've ever seen.

A co-worker's family business used to be hog farming in Quebec, before his folks sold off most of their property to a big producer who provides for the McCains co. His parents do still have approx 50 acres and some hogs. He was saying when they were younger, he's seen specimens grow to 800 pounds and approx 2 metres in length. So while this specimen is incredible in size...it is possible and he thinks not fake (although he wouldn't rule out them exxagerating the weight somewhat) He was kind of pissed that they had killed it, and said that for a specimen that size, they should have let it live. But he did concede feral pigs are potentially very destructive and dangerous. So if this guy has crops nearby, he could see them wanting to remove it.

I've done boar hunting one time at this farm near Toronto, and their stud boar was a 750 lb'er and growing. So these things do get huge. But some people are already querying the claim and saying it's b.s.

Some of the pics of the boar from other angles:

[img]http://www.monsterpig.com/pigbachoe.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.monsterpig.com/big%20pig3.jpg[/img]

This was previous champ Hogzilla (imagine the smell, they had just dug him up after a few weeks....uuughhhh)

[img]http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/03/images/050322_hogzilla3.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Chris Henrys Dealer' post='492101' date='May 29 2007, 09:21 AM']This was previous champ Hogzilla (imagine the smell, they had just dug him up after a few weeks....uuughhhh)

[img]http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/03/images/050322_hogzilla3.jpg[/img][/quote]

Yep, I bet that stunk to high heaven. Look at that dumb fucking redneck standing there like it's just another day at the office. Any normal person would probably be puking their guts out from the stench.
MULLY
he must be from Pissburgh

Some of the comments being posted in the negative section of www.monsterpig.com are pretty funny:

[quote]What the fuck is your fucking problem you fat ass bitch. You fucking killed a fucking innocent little pig. Does it make your fat ass feel good to kill such an innocent creature. Wow congratufuckinglations you fat ass fucking cunt. I hope the boars babies come back alive and eat your sausage link penis you, fat piece of shit. Fucking fat redneck. I hope demons come and haunt your fat ass for the rest of your life. Do you think your hot shit for this bitch? Well your not fat ass. Burn in hell you rotten piece of shit. FUCK YOU!!!!! FUCKING FAT ASS REDNECK PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!![/quote]

[quote]have to congratulate you because I didn't think it was possible for an 11 yr old as large as yourself to chase a pig for three hours in hilly terrain. Well done, fat boy! For real though. Killing an animal about half your size does not make you a hero, or a model american, or anything else anybody might say you are. It certainly does not make you worthy of being in a movie.
You are a worthless piece of crap and i hope one day another noble american hunter such as yourself mistakes you for a large hog and shoots you about 12 times before your fat ass drops dead. They'll definately need another backhoe in the woods to pick your body up with. I hope you're enjoying your fame. Satan is going to have fun with you when you rot in hell.
God Bless.[/quote]

[quote]what the hell, you fat ass, innocent animal killing, red neck hillbilly you must think your so cool for killing a defenseless pig, then you make it a trophy!? that's disgusting. i don't know which is worse the fact that you shot the innocent creature for three hours strait or that you where smirking in that picture. I wish i could beat that smirk right of your face you dick head. i cant understand why anybody would kill a poor animal. You people disgust me, I hope you rot in hell.[/quote]

[quote]Fuck you, you stupid redneck, killing a defenseless animal. Too bad the pig didn't have a gun to make it fair, then he could have shot your ass 10 times. Imagine the pain and suffering it went through while you terrorized it in its final moments of life. Funny how you go to a Christian school. You're just another southern, stupid, bible stompin red neck.

Congratulations. By breaking the 6th commandment you've earned your spot in hell. Luckily not all America is like this, fat kids with guns killing innocent beasts -- and allowing Satan to delude them into believing they are doing God's work. Today I pray for your soul.[/quote]

[quote]FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?? YOU LITTLE FAT ASS PUNK!!! THINK YOUR SO COOL CUZ YOU SHOT A HUGE PIG! JUST BECAUSE IT WAS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PIGS DOESNT MEAN THAT IT DOESNT HAVE A LIFE, A MATE, A FAMILY!!!! HOW WOULD U LIKE IT IF U WERE KILLED FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN UR FAT!?! I WOULD SURE BE HAPPY![/quote]

[quote]I am not an active animal rights activist but I believe in "compassionate killing". I hope the thoughts of the 3 hours of suffering you inflicted on this animal with your 16 gunshot wounds will haunt you for for the rest of your life. FATASS.[/quote]

And some of the comments from the positive side are just as wacky. I dont' really see how so many people can somehow relate the taking down of this hog to something religious.

[quote]Dear little big man, I must say what courage you have ,and a job well done. What an inspiration to young hunters, and seasoned hunters alike in keeping an American tradition alive!
What an exciting time in your life! and people around the globe, as well as I, appreciate you for sharing this special moment to us all ! This will be the shot that was heard around the world ! Congratulations Mr. Stone ! and congratulations to your parents for doing such a fine job in raising you up to such a fine young man. Jamison, when this all sinks in you will realize that this was much more than a trophy hunt. Not only did you inspire the lives of many, [b]your courage will provide jobs, add stability in businesses, and help fuel the economy in many ways around the world.[/b]

As for the negative people posting comments, most of them love the taste of meat, but are too chicken to process it themselves, so they have people like us to do it for them. God Bless America Home of the free because of the brave !
Thank You Kevin C. in California

P.S. I'd share my campfire with you guys any day.
:huh: :huh:[/quote]

[quote]Courage, persistence, fine follow through! And your truthful Christian dad lets the full range of comments be seen at the website- that's how news should be reported, instead of the twisted half-truths and lies of commission and omission that they dump on us. Our heroes in Iraq and Afghanistan are doing what needs to be done.
God bless you and your family. God Bless the USA!
Nancy Raffetto California[/quote]

Again, what does this have to do with the pig?

[quote]Don't pay attention to those west coast sissys, they live out there because homosexuality is fround upon in the USA
Your dad is teaching you how to survive in a world that's scareing most parents. Give a man a fish, he eats for a day
Teach a man to fish, and he has to take care of all the hippie wanna be seudo animal lovers who don't know squat about
the animals they eat, because they are to concerned with pushing same sex marriage and other forms of blasphemey.
Pay no mind to those who think freedom of speech gives them the right to offend everyone.[/quote]

[quote]Jamison,

I want to congratulate you on the successful hunt. I know that you now know that this is a really big deal, and not just a really big pig. I've known your father (Mike) as a friend and business partner for more than
10 years. I know Mike is doing a good job of raising and training you to be a responsible young man. I read some of these negative comments from apparently ignorant folks, ( they also probably believe in the big bang and the theory of evolution), so take their comments with a grain of salt and forget it. They would never understand the sport of hunting anyway. I would like to have been there on the hunt with you, but had to work out of town that week. I'll be praying that you can enjoy this once in a life experience.

Robert O'Neal[/quote]

[quote name='Chris Henrys Dealer' post='492682' date='May 30 2007, 12:35 AM']Some of the comments being posted in the negative section of www.monsterpig.com are pretty funny:[/quote]
wow... thats crazy

but seriously, im starting to question this story
1. theres no way in hell that little butterball chased a half ton hog for 3 hours up and down through deep brush and hillside
2. theres no way in fucking hell a parent could be stupid enough to give a .50 cal pistol to an 11 year old kid.
-hes fucking 11 and
-that gun would hurt him... like seriously fucking up his arm and shoulder if not fired correctly, not to mention that it might knock him on his ass (but he looks to be a good 200+ so maybe thats not an issue)
3. theres no way a hog gets that big without ample food (corn, im sure) and someone noticing its presence/feeding it

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='492688' date='May 30 2007, 01:52 PM']wow... thats crazy

but seriously, im starting to question this story
1. theres no way in hell that little butterball chased a half ton hog for 3 hours up and down through deep brush and hillside
2. theres no way in fucking hell a parent could be stupid enough to give a .50 cal pistol to an 11 year old kid.
-hes fucking 11 and
-that gun would hurt him... like seriously fucking up his arm and shoulder if not fired correctly, not to mention that it might knock him on his ass (but he looks to be a good 200+ so maybe thats not an issue)
3. theres no way a hog gets that big without ample food (corn, im sure) and someone noticing its presence/feeding it[/quote]

Yeah, I was kind of wondering why no one saw it before either. Something that fucking huge is a freak of nature and would have been spotted before.
MULLY

Guest BengalBacker
[quote][b]With the pig finally dead in a creek bed on the 2,500-acre Lost Creek Plantation, a commercial hunting preserve in Delta, trees had to be cut down and a backhoe brought in to bring Jamison's prize out of the woods.[/b][/quote]

Shoot a pig full of steroids, have some kid shoot it, business booms?

[quote name='Storm' post='494062' date='Jun 1 2007, 03:59 PM'][img]http://www.monsterpig.com/betterespigpic.jpg[/img]

Can't believe this isn't a bigger story, not ever day that someone shoots and kills Rosie O'Donnell :huh:[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

I think in the monster pig.com photos the kid is standing further back from the boar, to make it look bigger. If you look at this image from the Lost Creek Plantation website, you see it's actual size. Still damn big, but not as huge as it appears in the first picture.

[img]http://www.lostcreekplantation.com/Images/JamesonStonehog.jpg[/img]

vs.

[img]http://www.monsterpig.com/betterespigpic.jpg[/img]

Archived