~mroby30~

Guest oldschooler
I have heard that the new owner has taken Moss off the
trading block. Until I read something different...I really can`t
see them trading him and I don`t think they will...ecspecially
for what that article says. A 1st round pick...a late round pick
and Napleon Harris doesn`t sound like the asking price they
did have before.

Posted in another thread. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/26.gif[/img]

Oh well ...just goes to show you what dumbasses run Da Raiders. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/26.gif[/img]

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote name='oldschooler' date='Feb 23 2005, 05:06 PM']I have heard that the new owner has taken Moss off the
did have before.
Posted in another thread.  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/26.gif[/img]

Oh well ...just goes to show you what dumbasses run Da Raiders.  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/26.gif[/img]
[right][post="50492"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Actually this would be great for the Raiders if they could pull this off. Davis digs the long ball, Collins throws a decent long ball, and Moss catches the long ball just as good as anyone in the game. With Moss added to their roster and if they can get a running game going, the Raiders might be able to make some noise on offense at least.

Guest 34inXXIII
[quote name='oldschooler' date='Feb 23 2005, 04:06 PM']I have heard that the new owner has taken Moss off the
did have before.[/quote]

Well, at this point in time, there is no new owner and may not be a new owner. McCombs is still in charge and - according to Randy Moss' agent - he's agreed to trade the wide receiver to the Raiders. It's a logical fit, I guess. Al Davis does like the vertical passing game and loves personalities. Moss won't have to change much.

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Feb 23 2005, 04:10 PM']Actually this would be great for the Raiders if they could pull this off. Davis digs the long ball, Collins throws a decent long ball, and Moss catches the long ball just as good as anyone in the game. With Moss added to their roster and if they can get a running game going, the Raiders might be able to make some noise on offense at least.[/quote]

True. Sounds a lot like the Vikings. The Raiders will probably win just as many Super Bowls and conference championships as the Vikes did with him too.

[quote name='Kochman' date='Feb 23 2005, 05:34 PM']Damn and they just signed Porter. Two big receivers. But they have no running game or a QB.
[right][post="50506"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i think they'll take cadillac or benson in the draft, they'll settle for collins takin the snaps

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='fancywhodey' date='Feb 23 2005, 05:36 PM']i think they'll take cadillac or benson in the draft, they'll settle for collins takin the snaps
[right][post="50510"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

They won't be able to take either of those RBs because they are trading that #7 pick to the Vikings...

Now, the Vikings could... but I think they will take Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards.

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='~mroby30~' date='Feb 23 2005, 05:59 PM']i agree with alot of you, im just thrilled he's not a raven.
[right][post="50521"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

me too!!!

[quote name='Matt_Six' date='Feb 23 2005, 05:59 PM']They won't be able to take either of those RBs because they are trading that #7 pick to the Vikings...

Now, the Vikings could... but I think they will take Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards.
[right][post="50519"][/post][/right][/quote]

thats right i wasn't thinkin :crazy:

Guest Matt_Six

[quote name='fancywhodey' date='Feb 23 2005, 06:01 PM']thats right i wasn't thinkin :crazy:
[right][post="50523"][/post][/right][/quote]

When I read your post... I was like... WHOA!!! they are going to be loaded... then common sense hit me...

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='natifanatic' date='Feb 23 2005, 06:04 PM']Does this work out perfectly for the Vikings or what?  They get Napoleon Harris, give up a problem child, and get the next Randy Moss in Mike Williams.  Williams might be a step slower, but he could be just as dominant in time.
[right][post="50525"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Plus, they get a 2006 pick... probably something around a 4th rounder...

Moss is good - I am not sure what I would rather have... but the Raider now deep at WR - Moss, Porter, Curry - not to mention Doug Jolley and Teyo Johnson!!!

[quote name='fancywhodey @ Feb 23 2005' date=' 05:36 PM']i think they'll take cadillac or benson in the draft, they'll settle for collins takin the snaps[/quote]

[quote name='Matt_Six' date='Feb 23 2005, 06:59 PM']They won't be able to take either of those RBs because they are trading that #7 pick to the Vikings...

[right][post="50519"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

That's OK, they can still draft Maurice Clarett in the 6th round. I don't think any other team will touch him with the problems he has had.

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='oldschooler' date='Feb 23 2005, 05:06 PM']I have heard that the new owner has taken Moss off the
did have before.
Posted in another thread.  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/26.gif[/img]

Oh well ...just goes to show you what dumbasses run Da Raiders.  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/26.gif[/img]
[right][post="50492"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

He was traded, what's so hard to beleive about that. There isn't even a new owner for the Vikings yet, he turned out to be a liar, and it's likely the deal will fall through.

How are the Raiders dumbasses for trading for one of the greatest WR's in the history of the NFL?

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Matt_Six' date='Feb 23 2005, 06:06 PM']Plus, they get a 2006 pick... probably something around a 4th rounder...

Moss is good - I am not sure what I would rather have... but the Raider now deep at WR - Moss, Porter, Curry - not to mention Doug Jolley and Teyo Johnson!!!
[right][post="50527"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

It's a 7th rounder from what I read.

Guest Claptonrocks
[quote name='Jason' date='Feb 23 2005, 06:17 PM']That's OK, they can still draft Maurice Clarett in the 6th round.  I don't think any other team will touch him with the problems he has had.
[right][post="50530"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
when lining up those receivers the defenses will be targeted to stopping the pass enabling the run to be more efficient... Plug in Clarett imo...

Guest Matt_Six
[quote name='walshfan' date='Feb 23 2005, 06:45 PM']when lining up those receivers the defenses will be targeted to stopping the pass enabling the run to be more efficient... Plug in Clarett imo...
[right][post="50535"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Heard Clarett is now 225, runs a 4.5 40, and benches 225 x 28 times... according to Mel Kiper Jr, but I know the feelings a lot of people on here have towards him...

[quote name='Matt_Six' date='Feb 23 2005, 07:50 PM']Heard Clarett is now 225, runs a 4.5 40, and benches 225 x 28 times... according to Mel Kiper Jr, but I know the feelings a lot of people on here have towards him...
[right][post="50536"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Mo has the POTENTIAL to be a GREAT back IF he gets his head on straight. But he is also a HUGE risk.

I wish he had stayed at OSU, but I don't hate him.

I think it's a good enough trade for both teams...

The Vikings have simply realized that Culpepper is the necessary talent to win, and not Moss. You build around your franchise QB, and Minnesota's D is on the cusp of being very good. They've been working on it for the last two years.

For Oakland...They get a superstar and a HUGE cap hit. Frankly, I dislike the Raiders, so I don't care what happens to them unless it gets in our way...And with Kerry Collins, it's not going to happen. He is a strong-armed, deep-ball QB who panics and throws way too many Interceptions. He always will.

So...Will Minnesota be more or less dangerous when we play them next year?

BZ

Archived