Homosexuality at an early age ....

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='495579' date='Jun 4 2007, 11:28 PM']Does anyone else find it Ironic that a guy with the user name "I-Heart-K-Fed" is posting in a thread about his QBs sexuality?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/quote]

Maybe I didn't register with that name, but one of your mods who are obsessed with fags edited it.

Guest Clown Hunter

Oh it's true. I do indeed feel sorry for the Bengal fans. After all you guys have been through so much. You paid your dues. You put up with a sub par product for years. You supported your franchise. How have they repaid you? One winning season in forever, sprinkled with horrible years and a series of laughable off the field antics. I say enough is enough. I also say Poor Bengals! :(

[quote name='Clown Hunter' post='496808' date='Jun 6 2007, 10:48 PM']Oh it's true. I do indeed feel sorry for the Bengal fans. After all you guys have been through so much. You paid your dues. You put up with a sub par product for years. You supported your franchise. How have they repaid you? One winning season in forever, sprinkled with horrible years and a series of laughable off the field antics. I say enough is enough. I also say Poor Bengals! :([/quote]

Come on now come clean, you too were interested in the Homosexual leanings of your QB. :pointlaff:

Guest Clown Hunter

The situation for Bengal fans is dire. It seems the overall bitterness and jealousy has reached disturbing levels. As a fellow football fan it pains me to see your fan base suffering. Ask yourself, what have you done to deserve this? You support your team. You buy all of their ugly gear. You scour the web in the offseason looking for any tidbit about your squad and debate it endlessly on your forum. In other words you and your Bengal Brothers are fans.

How is your loyalty repaid? What more as fans can you do? Eventually the excuses get old. While you still bleed orange and black you start to wonder, why not us? Why can't we know the glory of winning at least one playoff game? Soon your jealousy turns to bitterness. Then sadly the bitterness turns to hatred. Good Grief.

Poor Bengals! :(

[quote name='Clown Hunter' post='496828' date='Jun 6 2007, 11:05 PM']The situation for Bengal fans is dire. It seems the overall bitterness and jealousy has reached disturbing levels. As a fellow football fan it pains me to see your fan base suffering. Ask yourself, what have you done to deserve this? You support your team. You buy all of their ugly gear. You scour the web in the offseason looking for any tidbit about your squad and debate it endlessly on your forum. In other words you and your Bengal Brothers are fans.

How is your loyalty repaid? What more as fans can you do? Eventually the excuses get old. While you still bleed orange and black you start to wonder, why not us? Why can't we know the glory of winning at least one playoff game? Soon your jealousy turns to bitterness. Then sadly the bitterness turns to hatred. Good Grief.

Poor Bengals! :([/quote]

:rolleyes:

Guest Clown Hunter

Sometimes people ask me why I say "Poor Bengals" I say it because I feel sorry for their fans. I am here to help.

Poor Bengals Indeed! :(

[quote name='Clown Hunter' post='496861' date='Jun 6 2007, 11:28 PM']Sometimes people ask me why I say "Poor Bengals" I say it because I feel sorry for their fans. I am here to help.

Poor Bengals Indeed! :([/quote]

Slow night on your boards tonight?

I find it interesting when you say "poor bengals" because is it really us who are the pathetic ones? When you have come on our site with no reason at all, but to say "Poor Bengals". What makes you so much better anyway? Congratulations buddy, you won a superbowl... TWO YEARS AGO, get over it....So until you win another superbowl with your faggot-ass QB stay out of the thread, because you're only embarrassing yourself, princess.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='497040' date='Jun 7 2007, 10:55 AM']I find it interesting when you say "poor bengals" because is it really us who are the pathetic ones? When you have come on our site with no reason at all, but to say "Poor Bengals". What makes you so much better anyway? Congratulations buddy, you won a superbowl... TWO YEARS AGO, get over it....So until you win another superbowl with your faggot-ass QB stay out of the thread, because you're only embarrassing yourself, princess.[/quote]

:thumbsup:

Thats my girl.

[quote name='Clown Hunter' post='496828' date='Jun 6 2007, 11:05 PM']The situation for Bengal fans is dire. It seems the overall bitterness and jealousy has reached disturbing levels. As a fellow football fan it pains me to see your fan base suffering. Ask yourself, what have you done to deserve this? You support your team. You buy all of their ugly gear. You scour the web in the offseason looking for any tidbit about your squad and debate it endlessly on your forum. In other words you and your Bengal Brothers are fans.

Poor Bengals! :([/quote]

And no the reason we make fun of you guys is not out of jealously or bitterness, it's just because we hate you. :wave:

Guest Clown Hunter

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='497040' date='Jun 7 2007, 10:55 AM']I find it interesting when you say "poor bengals" because is it really us who are the pathetic ones? When you have come on our site with no reason at all, but to say "Poor Bengals".[/quote]

I say Poor Bengals because I feel sorry for your downtrodden franchise. I do not think you and your Bengal Brothers are pathetic. What I do find pathetic is your Front Office. They do not care about the fans. Thats why every once in a while you may see me write "Poor Bengals"

[quote]What makes you so much better anyway? Congratulations buddy, you won a superbowl... TWO YEARS AGO, get over it....So until you win another superbowl with your faggot-ass QB stay out of the thread, because you're only embarrassing yourself, princess.[/quote]

Wow. The bitterness is so thick and evil. Who mentioned anything about a Superbowl? I did not even mention
any players. Your first instinct is to react with hatred and jealousy. Hmm. After looking back at what you guys have been through it's easy to see why you lash out. Damn. Poor Bengals Indeed!!! :(

[quote name='Clown Hunter' post='497137' date='Jun 7 2007, 12:49 PM']I say Poor Bengals because I feel sorry for your downtrodden franchise. I do not think you and your Bengal Brothers are pathetic. What I do find pathetic is your Front Office. They do not care about the fans. Thats why every once in a while you may see me write "Poor Clowns"
Wow. The bitterness is so thick and evil. Who mentioned anything about a Superbowl? I did not even mention
any players. Your first instinct is to react with hatred and jealousy. Hmm. After looking back at what you guys have been through it's easy to see why you lash out. Damn. Poor Bengals Indeed!!! :([/quote]
Yeah...

Its a wonder how those poor bengals beat the Ravens last year..but the ALMIGHTY STEEL BADMOTHERFUCKING NATION couldn't stop Jennifer from getting raped play in and play out against them.

"poor stealers"LOLZ!111

Guest Clown Hunter

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='497077' date='Jun 7 2007, 11:22 AM']And no the reason we make fun of you guys is not out of jealously or bitterness, it's just because we hate you. :wave:[/quote]

Good grief. It's no wonder I say Poor Bengals. :(

Guest Clown Hunter

[quote name='JC' post='497141' date='Jun 7 2007, 12:53 PM']Yeah...

Its a wonder how those poor bengals beat the Ravens last year..but the ALMIGHTY STEEL BADMOTHERFUCKING NATION couldn't stop Jennifer from getting raped play in and play out against them.

"poor stealers"LOLZ!111[/quote]

Congrats on your regular season win. Sadly your front office makes sure you will not have any post season wins. Why do they hate you? Why are they so focusesd on keeping the fans down? Why even when you finally have great talent after so many dismal years your team still cannot win big games?

It's times like these that cause me to say Poor Bengals! :(

[quote name='Clown Hunter' post='497147' date='Jun 7 2007, 01:00 PM']Congrats on your regular season win. Sadly your front office makes sure you will not have any post season wins. Why do they hate you? Why are they so focusesd on keeping the fans down? Why even when you finally have great talent after so many dismal years your team still cannot win big games?

It's times like these that cause me to say Poor Bengals! :([/quote]

Your redundance is so annoying.
Why don't you spend your spare time posting on your own pathetic forums in discussing how good it feels to take it up the ass instead of coming here and saying the same damn thing for ten posts.

[quote name='Clown Hunter' post='497147' date='Jun 7 2007, 01:00 PM']Congrats on your regular season win. Sadly your front office makes sure [color="#FF0000"]you will not have any post season wins.[/color] Why do they hate you? Why are they so focusesd on keeping the fans down? Why even when you finally have great talent after so many dismal years your team still cannot win big games?

It's times like these that cause me to say Poor Bengals! :([/quote]

If you truely belive that I have a bridge I'd like to talk to you about.

Archived