Homosexuality at an early age ....

Guest BlackJesus

• 1 month later...
[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='494925' date='Jun 3 2007, 11:52 PM']The real truth is he knocked your team out of the playoffs 2 years in a row and broke your heart and ate it for lunch and your still not over it. It hurts you all to your core knowing it so all you can do is make fun of him to make yourself feel better while waiting for your first playoff win since 1980something. You can't handle the truth and don't know any other way to express your frustration.[/quote]

I think we can make fun of whoever we want, when your "man" over there is making millions, I think its compensation enough. By the way what are you doing over here, secretly masterbating while reading our posts and wishing you didn't have fetishes about bengals players?

Well we caught ya.....

I couldn't care less about anyone else's sexuality. What's with the bigoted and puerile attacks?

All I care about is whether or not our QB leads us to victory and ultimately to a Super Bowl championship.

Carson Palmer can have all his wonderful stats and HOF induction. Good for him. But, I'll bet he'd rather have a Super Bowl ring.

I'll be very happy that Ben has taken the STEELERS to the Super Bowl and was victorious in the same.

You can laugh at Ben's performance in the Super Bowl, but, the fact is, he didn't do anything to lose that game, like O'Donnell did back when the STEELERS spanked the cowgirls but still lost when O'Donnell threw two very costly INTs that killed the STEELERS.

Moreover, the fact is, despite not throwing for stats as lofty as Palmer is known for, Ben had a remarkable QB rating in the games that got the STEELERS into the Super Bowl. You need a QB who can get you to the big game... but, you need a complete team to win the big game. If you have a complete team, all you need from your QB is that he doesn't lose the game for you.

Like it or not, Ben succeeded in that regard.

Carson is a great QB. But, so what? The AFC North Champion Cincinnati Bengals still stink all around him.

[quote name='Gangtieren' post='557248' date='Sep 25 2007, 09:42 AM']I couldn't care less about anyone else's sexuality. What's with the bigoted and puerile attacks?

All I care about is whether or not our QB leads us to victory and ultimately to a Super Bowl championship.

Carson Palmer can have all his wonderful stats and HOF induction. Good for him. But, I'll bet he'd rather have a Super Bowl ring.

I'll be very happy that Ben has taken the STEELERS to the Super Bowl and was victorious in the same.

You can laugh at Ben's performance in the Super Bowl, but, the fact is, he didn't do anything to lose that game, like O'Donnell did back when the STEELERS spanked the cowgirls but still lost when O'Donnell threw two very costly INTs that killed the STEELERS.

Moreover, the fact is, despite not throwing for stats as lofty as Palmer is known for, Ben had a remarkable QB rating in the games that got the STEELERS into the Super Bowl. You need a QB who can get you to the big game... but, you need a complete team to win the big game. If you have a complete team, all you need from your QB is that he doesn't lose the game for you.

Like it or not, Ben succeeded in that regard.

Carson is a great QB. But, so what? The AFC North Champion Cincinnati Bengals still stink all around him.[/quote]

That wasn't quite the point of whats going on in here, but anyway....

Archived