HOTTEST FEMALE ATHLETE EVER !!!

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='494474' date='Jun 2 2007, 06:49 PM']I would kill any one, maybe two of you for a weekend with that.

:)[/quote]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Fuck that ...

I would strangle an entire nursey of newborns .... :ninja:[/b][/size][/font]

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='494491' date='Jun 2 2007, 07:48 PM']<_<[/quote]

Don't we have spellcheck on here? I never use it because, well...I don't need it. B)

:badger:

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='494495' date='Jun 2 2007, 07:57 PM']Don't we have spellcheck on here? I never use it because, well...I don't need it. B)
:badger:[/quote]

Its a seperate piece of software, I could install it at home, but work I cant.

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='494490' date='Jun 2 2007, 07:46 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Fuck that ...

I would strangle an entire nursey of newborns .... :ninja:[/b][/size][/font][/quote]

Oh yeah??? Well I'd become a [b][size=5]liberal christian[/size][/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//31.gif[/img] for some of that.

:1hump:

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='494498' date='Jun 2 2007, 08:01 PM']Its a seperate piece of software, I could install it at home, but work I cant.[/quote]

Eh, don't worry about it. It's just something for people to fuck with you about. A lot of really smart people can't spell for shit. I think it's more of a genetic ability to visualize words than a matter of intelligence.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='big_dish' post='494502' date='Jun 2 2007, 08:24 PM']That girl is seriously hot. wow.
"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."[/quote]

If loving that is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Jason' post='496709' date='Jun 6 2007, 09:09 PM']I don't know, Taryne Mowatt is pretty hot.

[img]http://myspace-001.vo.llnwd.net/00289/10/04/289524001_m.jpg[/img][/quote]

:blink:

Guest ONYX
[quote name='Jason' post='496725' date='Jun 6 2007, 09:21 PM']Is that "wow" or "are you kidding"?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]#1 Is that the best picture you have of her? She is pretty but come on, BJ's chick smokes her based if thats all the
pics you have.

#2. Who is she? What sport does she play? More info please.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='496732' date='Jun 6 2007, 09:26 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]#1 Is that the best picture you have of her? She is pretty but come on, BJ's chick smokes her based if thats all the
pics you have.

#2. Who is she? What sport does she play? More info please.[/b][/color][/quote]

That is the best pic I can find of her.

She is a pitcher for the Arizona softball team.

Guest ONYX
[quote name='Jason' post='496735' date='Jun 6 2007, 09:28 PM']That is the best pic I can find of her.

She is a pitcher for the Arizona softball team.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I must confess, I do watch those women softball games on ESPN because a lot of those
girls are hotties. [/b][/color]

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='496774' date='Jun 6 2007, 10:18 PM'][img]http://www.t-nation.com/img/photos/06-134-feature/image011.png[/img]

Jenny Finch

:contract:[/quote]

But Jenny Finch is like 8 feet 4. You piss her off, she doesn't cry, she kicks your ass.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='496950' date='Jun 7 2007, 02:07 AM']But Jenny Finch is like 8 feet 4. You piss her off, she doesn't cry, she kicks your ass.[/quote]
im not sure i see whats wrong with this. that girl can kick my ass ANYTIME.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='GoBengals' post='496953' date='Jun 7 2007, 02:23 AM']im sure most girls do.[/quote]
unlike you im a man and i wont hit a woman, so i guess they would.

Archived