I want a black name.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='494577' date='Jun 3 2007, 01:20 AM']Make my screen name black like Onyx's.

Edit: Or better yet, Pink.[/quote]

It will change colors after you reach a certin number of posts. (Dont remember that number)

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='494598' date='Jun 3 2007, 09:17 AM']It will change colors after you reach a certin number of posts. (Dont remember that number)[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]:lmao:

I just caught on to what OG meant. At first I was thinking, "WTF, does OG want to be called
Sista Souljah now?"

:lol:

I think you need to have 5000 posts OR make a generous donation to the site for your
screen name to change colors.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='494602' date='Jun 3 2007, 01:32 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]:lmao:

I just caught on to what OG meant. At first I was thinking, "WTF, does OG want to be called
Sista Souljah now?"

I think you need to have 5000 posts OR make a generous donation to the site for your
screen name to change colors.[/b][/color][/quote]

I missed that too :lol:

Guest BlackJesus

[center][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]1. Shanaqua

2. Shakazuliqua

3. Shanakalandra

4. Porshabenz

5. Mercedeslaquesha

6. Preciousjalicious

7. Bodashouslaquishus

[img]http://www.boreme.com/media/yr2004/i-helicopter-hair.jpg[/img]

:ninja:[/b][/size][/font][/center]

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='494577' date='Jun 3 2007, 01:20 AM']Make my screen name black like sneaky's.

Edit: Or better yet, Pink.[/quote]

Am I missing something, or did it get changed by someone? It looks black to me.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='494598' date='Jun 3 2007, 09:17 AM']It will change colors after you reach a certin number of posts. (Dont remember that number)[/quote]

[quote name='sneaky' post='494602' date='Jun 3 2007, 09:32 AM'][color="#ff0000"][b] :lmao:

Sista Souljah now?"

screen name to change colors.[/b][/color][/quote]
Looks like I won't be able to change my name color for a while now.

:ninja:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='494709' date='Jun 3 2007, 03:24 PM']you can do it man :rolleyes:[/quote]
At this pace, I might be able to break positive posts at age 29.

Guest ONYX
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='494725' date='Jun 3 2007, 04:20 PM']At this pace, I might be able to break positive posts at age 29.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Hopefully by that age, you will finally have kissed a girl and your ban from the
Rave theatres will be lifted.[/b][/color]

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='sneaky' post='494730' date='Jun 3 2007, 04:29 PM'][color="#ff0000"][b]Hopefully by that age, you will finally have kissed a girl and your ban from the
Rave theatres will be lifted.[/b][/color][/quote]
You're funny sneaky.

Guest ONYX
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='494731' date='Jun 3 2007, 04:32 PM']You're funny sneaky.[/quote]

:flutter: :flutter: :flutter:

I've donated somewhat generously (total of 100 bucks), and mine is still just the plain jane font. So I don't think he changes it for ya based on donations.

For the record, I don't care what color and font my name is, I have a blast on here either way. :headbang:

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='494758' date='Jun 3 2007, 10:24 PM']I've donated somewhat generously (total of 100 bucks), and mine is still just the plain jane font. So I don't think he changes it for ya based on donations.

[b]For the record, I don't care what color and font my name is, I have a blast on here either way. [/b]:headbang:[/quote]
I dunno what the criteria are, but it's not just post count. I've whored the place up more than Claptonrocks and don't have a black name.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='494741' date='Jun 3 2007, 04:56 PM']I don't have time for all that posting.
Let's take a shortcut. :whistle:[/quote]

[b]if you want it that bad, then you know what else you gotta do don't ya [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//19.gif[/img]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='494655' date='Jun 3 2007, 12:37 PM']dish, if you go to the maine forum page, look at the bottom to see who's on the site. most of the names are grey, then you got your black ones and the dark orange for mods and the red for the donators.[/quote]

ahhhh.... I see I seeeee....

I was looking by the avatar.... Yeah, I HAVE noticed the different colors at the bottom, I always knew the black ones had a shit ton posts, always figured thats the deal and I really dont have much of a chance of being black. Im just too, well, grey, to be black :ninja:

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='494763' date='Jun 3 2007, 05:31 PM'][b]if you want it that bad, then you know what else you gotta do don't ya [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/19.gif[/img][/quote]

What do i have to do?!

GO. I WANT TO HAVE A PINK NAME.
AND I WILL PM YOU.

Archived