I expect ONYX to respect me now.

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest WhoDeyForever

Just beat him again in Madden 36-24..I am now what..6-0 aganist him? Total pwnage..The dude can't beat me and he refuses to accept that.. :contract:

Guest ONYX

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='495451' date='Jun 4 2007, 08:19 PM']:whistle:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]The next time I'm off work, I want a rematch. :rant:

hoe.[/b][/color]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='495634' date='Jun 5 2007, 01:26 AM'][color="#ff0000"][b]The next time I'm off work, I want a rematch. :rant:

hoe.[/b][/color][/quote]

Yes son. :pointlaff:

Guest ONYX

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='496049' date='Jun 5 2007, 06:41 PM']is he a cheeser sneaky?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Yes. Madden made the game fucking unrealistic. If you have a good quarterback, (he is always Carson)
and know how to use that dumbass passing cone, your offense is virtually unstoppable. So many times
my defender has been in position to pick off his predictable passes, but magically, the ball goes through
their hands and into WDF's receivers hands.

It is so gawd damn frusterating. I have him pretty much figured out, I just have to find a team with enough
offensive firepower because he is going to get 4 or 5 TD's just because of the ridiculous gameplay in Madden.

God, I miss the NFL 2K series. -_- [/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='496299' date='Jun 6 2007, 05:09 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Yes. Madden made the game fucking unrealistic. If you have a good quarterback, (he is always Carson)
and know how to use that dumbass passing cone, your offense is virtually unstoppable. So many times
my defender has been in position to pick off his predictable passes, but magically, the ball goes through

It is so gawd damn frusterating. I have him pretty much figured out, I just have to find a team with enough
offensive firepower because he is going to get 4 or 5 TD's just because of the ridiculous gameplay in Madden.

God, I miss the NFL 2K series. -_- [/b][/color][/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][b]You ain't kidding, man. My nephew kicks my ass in Madden all the fucking time, but when we pop in 2K5, I am the king.

I think that whole QB vision feature is a load of bullshit. Anyone that is playing can catch someone coming wide open without having that feature turned on. [/b][/color]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='496299' date='Jun 6 2007, 05:09 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Yes. Madden made the game fucking unrealistic. If you have a good quarterback, (he is always Carson)

ive beat WDF more times than he has beat me and ive never been the bengals. Tenn, SD and SF kick his ass.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='496352' date='Jun 6 2007, 11:11 AM']ive beat WDF more times than he has beat me and ive never been the bengals. Tenn, SD and SF kick his ass.[/quote]

Um no??? We have played plenty of times but I have beaten you more..I DEMAND A RECOUNT :contract:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='496299' date='Jun 6 2007, 05:09 AM'][color="#ff0000"][b]Yes. Madden made the game fucking unrealistic. If you have a good quarterback, (he is always Carson)

Face the facts sneaky..You can't beat me. :thumbsup:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='496379' date='Jun 6 2007, 12:22 PM']Um no??? We have played plenty of times but I have beaten you more..I DEMAND A RECOUNT :contract:[/quote]
lying sack of shit.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='496435' date='Jun 6 2007, 01:53 PM']lying sack of shit.[/quote]

Wanna play then bitch?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='496470' date='Jun 6 2007, 02:31 PM']Wanna play then bitch?[/quote]
if by play u mean me kick your ass again i will gladly play u sometime this week.

Guest ONYX
[size=5][font="Impact"][color="#FF0000"][b]This is what happens when little hoes run their mouth. WDF made two threads simply
to just talk shit. However, today I had that little bitch's number.

It was 52-35 people.

WDF, tell them how the game ended and tell your mom she left her panties at my place.

[/b][/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='ONYX' post='496638' date='Jun 6 2007, 07:28 PM'][size=5][font="Impact"][color="#FF0000"][b]This is what happens when little hoes run their mouth. WDF made two threads simply
to just talk shit. However, today I had that little bitch's number.

It was 52-35 people.

WDF, tell them how the game ended and tell your mom she left her panties at my place.
[/b][/color][/font][/size][/quote]

:thumbsup:

Guest ONYX

[color="#FF0000"][b]It's time I moved on to bigger and better opponents. This weekend, I want to take on A-men. I also
noticed that Go was online playing Madden today, I think I'd like to put a "L" on him too. [/b] :sheriff: [/color]

Guest ONYX

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='496664' date='Jun 6 2007, 08:18 PM']i heard that you were running the clock in the 3rd quarter.[/quote]

:rolleyes:

[color="#FF0000"][b]Dunn had nearly 200 yards rushing on him, tell that bitch it's called ball control.

Not to mention, I was running late to work. But did that hoe tell you how the game

ended? That's what I want to know?[/b][/color]

Guest WhoDeyForever
It was bullshit...I don't wanna talk about it...Wow..Finally won a game..I'm proud of you sneaky..It won't be happening no more though.

Guest ONYX
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='496673' date='Jun 6 2007, 08:26 PM']It was bullshit...I don't wanna talk about it...Wow..Finally won a game..I'm proud of you sneaky..It won't be happening no more though.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Fine then, I will tell the people how it ended.

Truth be told, I had a double digit lead for most of the game. I dont play Madden much because of my
crazy work schedule so when I have played WDF, it's mostly trial and error. I know how to beat him, but
I just couldn't find the right team to fit my stlye of play.

Anyways, the final moments of the game was approaching. And this is how it ended.....

[u]sneaky 45 WDF 35---4TH QTR---0:30----sneaky'S BALL [/u]

sneaky: Do you wanna die like a man or die like a hoe.
WDF: No answer

sneaky takes a knee, 2nd down. 20 seconds left.

sneaky: If you dont answer me, I'm going to assume you wanna die like a hoe.

sneaky takes a knee, 3rd down. 10 seconds left

sneaky fakes a knee, throws 80 yd td pass to Micheal Jenkins as time expires. 52-35 final
and WDF dies like a hoe.

Now ask me if I respect you now......punk.[/b][/color]

Guest ONYX

[color="#FF0000"][b]I do want to point out, that even though it was a fiercely competitive game, me and
WDF are still friends, and I am still his idol and future step dad. ^_^ [/b][/color]

:ninja:

Archived