I expect ONYX to respect me now.

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest ONYX

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='496683' date='Jun 6 2007, 08:44 PM']If only Bratkowski was as fucking smart :contract:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Yeah and I didnt throw any shovel passes either. :thumbsup: [/b][/color]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='496680' date='Jun 6 2007, 08:41 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[color="#ff0000"][b]Fine then, I will tell the people how it ended.

Truth be told, I had a double digit lead for most of the game. I dont play Madden much because of my
crazy work schedule so when I have played WDF, it's mostly trial and error. I know how to beat him, but
I just couldn't find the right team to fit my stlye of play.

Anyways, the final moments of the game was approaching. And this is how it ended.....

[u]sneaky 45 WDF 35---4TH QTR---0:30----sneaky'S BALL [/u]

sneaky: Do you wanna die like a man or die like a hoe.
WDF: No answer

sneaky takes a knee, 2nd down. 20 seconds left.

sneaky: If you dont answer me, I'm going to assume you wanna die like a hoe.

sneaky takes a knee, 3rd down. 10 seconds left

sneaky fakes a knee, throws 80 yd td pass to Micheal Jenkins as time expires. 52-35 final
and WDF dies like a hoe.

Now ask me if I respect you now......punk.[/b][/color][/quote]
Tell the people your life story sneaky. :rolleyes:

Guest ONYX

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='496760' date='Jun 6 2007, 10:01 PM']Tell the people your life story sneaky. :rolleyes:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Ok.

1973: Born in a manger, greeted at birth by 3 kings.

1990: Met your mom.

1991: You were born.

2007: Spanked yo' ass in Madden.

Thats the quick version.[/b][/color]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='496766' date='Jun 6 2007, 10:06 PM'][color="#ff0000"][b]Ok.

Thats the quick version.[/b][/color][/quote]

:boring:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='sneaky' post='496766' date='Jun 6 2007, 10:06 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Ok.

Thats the quick version.[/b][/color][/quote]
you could die a happy man!

Guest ONYX

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='496840' date='Jun 6 2007, 11:12 PM']you could die a happy man![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]The child has been thrashed, now I will turn my attentions to the man with the mammory glands.

If you want some bring it.:1441:[/b][/color]

Guest ONYX
[color="#FF0000"][b]Today I played WDF again in Madden.

44-0.........he conceded in the third quarter.

I am not going to talk smack about it today because today is WDF's birthday and I already kind of
feel bad beating him the way I did.

So, I will wait until tomorrow to gloat about this.

Will someone please remind me and bump this in case I forget.

Thanx.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='497289' date='Jun 7 2007, 09:55 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Today I played WDF again in Madden.

I am not going to talk smack about it today because today is WDF's birthday and I already kind of

Thanx.[/b][/color][/quote]
I'll see what I can do :whistle:

[quote name='sneaky' post='497289' date='Jun 7 2007, 04:55 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Today I played WDF again in Madden.

PWNEDDDD

Guest Tigris
$10 says i can round robin everyone here at go-bengals and not lose a game.

edit: not sure how that would work... guess we could donate to the site???

im about ready to make go at least 30 bucks

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Tigris' post='497531' date='Jun 7 2007, 11:24 PM']$10 says i can round robin everyone here at go-bengals and not lose a game.

edit: not sure how that would work... guess we could donate to the site???

im about ready to make go at least 30 bucks[/quote]
u wont beat me, sorry.

[quote name='sneaky' post='497289' date='Jun 7 2007, 09:55 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Today I played WDF again in Madden.

[size=5]Will someone please remind me and bump this in case I forget.[/size]

bump :D

Guest ONYX

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='497577' date='Jun 8 2007, 01:37 AM']bump :D[/quote]

:lol:

[color="#FF0000"][b]It was truely an ass beating of monumental proportions. I have never beaten anyone's ass like that.

I made the kid say "No Mas" and put down the controller. I hope children's services dont come after
me because I straight up abused his ass yesterday.

BTW, Tigris and A-Men, if you want a beatdown as well, the gamertag is sneaky 513. I might be wrong
but it looks like Go has been ducking me. He does not want none of this. And frankly, I cant blame him.[/b] -_- [/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='496299' date='Jun 6 2007, 04:09 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Yes. Madden made the game fucking unrealistic. If you have a good quarterback, (he is always Carson)
and know how to use that dumbass passing cone, your offense is virtually unstoppable. So many times
my defender has been in position to pick off his predictable passes, but magically, the ball goes through
their hands and into WDF's receivers hands.

It is so gawd damn frusterating. I have him pretty much figured out, I just have to find a team with enough
offensive firepower because he is going to get 4 or 5 TD's just because of the ridiculous gameplay in Madden.

God, I miss the NFL 2K series. -_- [/b][/color][/quote]

In career mode, I once passed for over 1000 yards and had 16 passing TDs (it was on Pro mode against the CPU). Granted, I have more fun dominating than being challenged. I'm really not very good.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='498142' date='Jun 9 2007, 05:50 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Just out of curiousity, has anyone ever heard of anybody getting shutout playing Madden?[/b][/color][/quote]
WDF :pointlaff:

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='498264' date='Jun 10 2007, 12:59 AM']WDF :pointlaff:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]WDF[/b][/color] :pointlaff:

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='498295' date='Jun 10 2007, 09:15 AM']I'm up for a game today if anyone is interested... haven't played madden since the season ended so it will prolly be an easy W for you, but I'll give it a shot...[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]
If u feelin' froggy.......jump. I take on all challengers.[/b][/color]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='498318' date='Jun 10 2007, 01:45 PM']having sneaky beat WDF 44-0, that erases every single win WDF had against sneaky. it's a new era.
now anyone wanna play me in madden on PS3 ? please don't let sneaky see this :ninja:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Rumble[/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][i](the only guy who bought a PS3 here)[/i][/color] :pointlaff:

[quote name='ONYX' post='498319' date='Jun 10 2007, 01:54 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]WDF[/b][/color] :pointlaff:
[color="#FF0000"][b]
If u feelin' froggy.......jump. I take on all challengers.[/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Rumble[/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][i](the only guy who bought a PS3 here)[/i][/color] :pointlaff:[/quote]

I tried playing you before but our connections wouldn't let it work ... remember?

I'll give it another shot if you want to try

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='498320' date='Jun 10 2007, 02:03 PM']I tried playing you before but our connections wouldn't let it work ... remember?
I'll give it another shot if you want to try[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Well, we can try it again because now I have legitimate internet services.[/b][/color] :whistle:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='498325' date='Jun 10 2007, 02:18 PM']sneaky I still owe you a fight night beat down, so I can show you why I'm "the great white hope"[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I'm online now, so if any of you want some.............BRING IT !!!!! :1287: [/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='498329' date='Jun 10 2007, 02:30 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Well, we can try it again because now I have legitimate internet services.[/b][/color] :whistle:
[color="#FF0000"][b]I'm online now, so if any of you want some.............BRING IT !!!!! :1287: [/b][/color][/quote]

Oh snap son... IT'S ON!!

I just beat Onyx like AJ beat his girl.

Both times I choose white boxers. The 1st time I choose Arturo Gatti vs Sugar Ray Lenord. In the middle weight division. Knocked out in I think 7 rounds.

Then it was Big E (who looks like the guy from the under armor commreicals) vs Goliath (who looks like butterbean with hair). Heavyweight division.

Click-Clack and he was down in 2 rounds.

Archived