I expect ONYX to respect me now.

Guest WhoDeyForever

I'm game around 7ish most likely...

Sopranos finale tonight so i gotta watch that.

I propose we set up a ranking scale and "title" like boxing...

you can only "fight" someone 2 or less ranks above you and so on...

but i wont be able to play all week so i'll be out for awhile

[quote name='ONYX' post='498401' date='Jun 10 2007, 05:42 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I also want to challenge that busta Jamie in a game of NCAA Hoops 2K7. He's on the hit list as well.[/b][/color]

:shakesfist:[/quote]

I need to work on my game a little with that one, well do it next weekend.

[color="#FF0000"][b]48-14.......at the half. Little man conceded again. :lol: [/b][/color]

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='498408' date='Jun 10 2007, 06:10 PM']I'm game around 7ish most likely...

Sopranos finale tonight so i gotta watch that.

I propose we set up a ranking scale and "title" like boxing...

you can only "fight" someone 2 or less ranks above you and so on...
but i wont be able to play all week so i'll be out for awhile[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Whenever u want to take this beatdown, is up to you.[/b][/color]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='498409' date='Jun 10 2007, 06:12 PM']I need to work on my game a little with that one, well do it next weekend.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Lemme know when u ready. [/b][/color]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='498414' date='Jun 10 2007, 06:30 PM'][img]http://st25.startlogic.com/~thechurc/img/loner.jpg[/img][/quote]
That's what you get for having a ps3..

ps3= :gayfight2:

[color="#FF0000"][b]Alright, I smashed WDF again but I dropped 2 to Palmer4HOF today.

Those two have two completely different styles. WDF likes to get into shootouts while Palmer will play
"stall-ball" and nickel and dime you to death while burning up the clock on every drive.

I think I now know what I have to do to beat him.

[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='498394' date='Jun 10 2007, 04:32 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Are you sure you want some of me again son?

Because after the last game we played, you kind of looked like Jodie Foster in the movie[/b] [i]"The Accused"[/i][/color].[/quote]

Better that than Nell...

[quote name='ONYX' post='498478' date='Jun 10 2007, 11:20 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Alright, I smashed WDF again but I dropped 2 to Palmer4HOF today.

Those two have two completely different styles. WDF likes to get into shootouts while Palmer will play
"stall-ball" and nickel and dime you to death while burning up the clock on every drive.

I think I now know what I have to do to beat him.

[/b][/color][/quote]

stall ball and nickel and dime you to death? I throw all over your team and run at will...

Don't try and discount my play... I didn't come on here and diss your game

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='498827' date='Jun 11 2007, 09:01 PM']stall ball and nickel and dime you to death? I throw all over your team and run at will...

Don't try and discount my play... I didn't come on here and diss your game[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Im not trying to diss. You beat me twice. Your style is different. It just takes a
while to get used to it. Whether you do it on purpose or not, you have long time
consuming drives and you limit your opponent's possessions.

Its not an exciting style but obviously it is effective.

Quit being so sensitive. :shakesfist: [/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='498832' date='Jun 11 2007, 09:08 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Im not trying to diss. You beat me twice. Your style is different. It just takes a
while to get used to it. Whether you do it on purpose or not, you have long time
consuming drives and you limit your opponent's possessions.

Its not an exciting style but obviously it is effective.

Quit being so sensitive. :shakesfist: [/b][/color][/quote]

sorry... the meeting was a little rough today. :contract:

Regardless, I do look forward to getting a game in with you again soon this weekend...

I wouldn't mind a best of 11 series where we each have to be a different team (draw 22 out of a hat) and play that way...

interested?

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='498890' date='Jun 11 2007, 11:23 PM']sorry... the meeting was a little rough today. :contract:

Regardless, I do look forward to getting a game in with you again soon this weekend...

I wouldn't mind a best of 11 series where we each have to be a different team (draw 22 out of a hat) and play that way...

interested?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I'm down for whatever, I [u]might[/u] have Friday and Saturday off.[/b][/color]

Archived