Spanish Speakers.

Guest ONYX
[color="#FF0000"][b]OG, I have an idea. There was a very heated discussion today about Spanish in America.

Why dont you read it, and then weigh in your thoughts about it?[/b][/color]

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=32254"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=32254[/url]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='496347' date='Jun 6 2007, 10:54 AM']You fuckers better assamalte into my culture damn it!! :contract:[/quote]
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie...

You're missing the point. They are - they're able to speak English as well so if they were to need to speak to an American person they'd be able to. That is what the posters in that thread are saying. If you want speak you're native tongue feel free. But be able to have a conversation with the people that live in the country you're coming to so you can function.

Don't try to make a point about the immigrant thread here because the folks over there are just saying that if you want to be here then be here. Don't just live off this country and take of it's social services without contributing to those services (re: pay taxes).

And, it is assimilate... ;)

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='496347' date='Jun 6 2007, 10:54 AM']You fuckers better [b]assamalte[/b] into my culture damn it!! :contract:[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] it is every post now. its like a disease and its getting more severe each day.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='496349' date='Jun 6 2007, 11:01 AM']Jamie, Jamie, Jamie...

You're missing the point. They are - they're able to speak English as well so if they were to need to speak to an American person they'd be able to. That is what the posters in that thread are saying. If you want speak you're native tongue feel free. But be able to have a conversation with the people that live in the country you're coming to so you can function.

Don't try to make a point about the immigrant thread here because the folks over there are just saying that if you want to be here then be here. Don't just live off this country and take of it's social services without contributing to those services (re: pay taxes).

And, it is assimilate... ;)[/quote]

Uhm I was goofing around. ;)

And I pretty much said the same thing in that thread, about the ability to function. I do think those who want them to assimilate are being a bit absurd though. I said my peace about it in the thread.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='496350' date='Jun 6 2007, 11:03 AM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] it is every post now. its like a disease and its getting more severe each day.[/quote]

Whatever Baby Huey. :pointlaff:

Guest BlackJesus

[center][img]http://www.sketchycrew.com/Funny/Sombrero.jpg[/img][/center]

[color="#006400"][i][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]valparido loco punta maracon cabarone bendaho

:ninja: [/b][/size][/font][/i][/color]

[quote name='IKOTA' post='496345' date='Jun 6 2007, 10:50 AM']I am semi-fluent in Spanish. I took 3 years in HS and 2 1/2 years in college and had a Mexican neighbor who I would conversate with occassionally. Why do you ask? Curiousity?[/quote]
I love spanish, and i don't know i wanted to laugh at people when the tryed to speak it or spelled things wrong lol.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='496363' date='Jun 6 2007, 11:36 AM'][center][img]http://www.sketchycrew.com/Funny/Sombrero.jpg[/img][/center]
[color="#006400"][i][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3]valparido loco [b]punta[/b] maracon cabarone bendaho
:ninja:[/size][/font][/i][/color][/quote]
PUTA means bitch...punta means point :)

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='496286' date='Jun 6 2007, 03:04 AM']Me gusta [b]vagino[/b] mucho.[/quote]
:pointlaff:
All of remember from my high school Spanish class (decades ago) was that anything that ended in "o" was male, and anything that ended in "a" was female. So that means.....well....uh.....not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

:ninja: .....just messing with ya WDF.

[quote name='esjbh2' post='496473' date='Jun 6 2007, 02:36 PM']:pointlaff:
All of remember from my high school Spanish class (decades ago) was that anything that ended in "o" was male, and anything that ended in "a" was female. So that means.....well....uh.....not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

:ninja: .....just messing with ya WDF.[/quote]

HAHA thats so true...and pussy in Spaniush is Conyo.

[quote name='esjbh2' post='496473' date='Jun 6 2007, 01:36 PM']:pointlaff:

I did some research, and Vagino is literally translated in english to mean "Roethlisberger".

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='esjbh2' post='496473' date='Jun 6 2007, 02:36 PM']:pointlaff:

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='496528' date='Jun 6 2007, 04:49 PM']HAHA thats so true...and pussy in Spaniush is Conyo.[/quote]

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='496545' date='Jun 6 2007, 05:02 PM']I did some research, and Vagino is literally translated in english to mean "Roethlisberger".[/quote]
Ok i give up..Now you know why I will be taking Spanish 1 for the 3rd time next year. :1violin:

Archived