Kenny Irons

Guest ONYX

Guest ONYX

[color="#FF0000"][b]I'm not sure if this has been posted before but I had not seen it.

[url="http://video.aol.com/video-search/id/2245838009"]http://video.aol.com/video-search/id/2245838009[/url]

Irons comes off a little funny, slightly goofy, really silly and possibly immature. But he seems like
a good kid. As long as he stays out of trouble, I really dont care how he acts.

BTW, he does look good in the uniform, hopefully by next year, he can wear his old jersey
number at Auburn. [/b][/color] :whistle:

Guest Tigris

[quote name='dimster' post='497671' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:01 PM']i know this is too much to ask, but can someone type in what they said? as i am deaf :([/quote]

[b]Best I can do dude... it was choppy as hell, but I typed as fast as I could. Probably a lot of typos too... you'll have to distinguish who said what yourself. :)[/b]

Guy said he looked good in black

Yeah, I do look good in black. It looks pretty swiff, ladies will ove it

Auburn? Played in sec? tough coinference run in some guys you played against and how is that? Trash talk?

Talka little talk, on lsu junior year. Heismann moves he did at practice

WHO TALK TRASH TO?

Cant do it now, but he is ready to play. Ed reed is a hard hitter, but I am a head buster too

Rudi Johnson????

Talk to rusi a lot, he’s a great guy. I have to learn the system. Rudi helps out with everything, the plays…

Come in and do whatthe coached ask?

Yes, im an all around team player. Where they put me, anywhere… ill help out. do whatever it takes to win

LAST SONG DL?

Young jeezees go getta. Lil wayne . I know you cant DL music, but it happens. Cant afford to buy the CDs but it going to ask some guys for money bc they got millions comoing in and he;s DL more

First buy with bonus???

Brother some toothpaste bc his breath is stinky. His bro plays for the Atlanta falcons. Watch out, im throwing breathmints at him. His breath smells like a hyena’s butt. I see him, im giving him Listerine,peppermints, peppermint patties, everything. That’s what im do with my money. He has bad hygiene. We shared a room but I sleep on the couch in the living room, because he passes gas when he sleeps bc carbon monoxide will get ya

Comedy clubs ready for you?

Oh yea, im ready to bring a postitive face to the team. Character guy, no trouble, that’s old news.

[b]And I didn't think he was that funny. And Chad is annoying. He sounds like a good guy (Irons), but the only thing I thought was funny was when he was talking about the DL being illegal but it happens and he's doing it anyway.[/b]

Guest WhoDeyForever

Good stuff..I thought it was pretty funny when he was talking about his brother..Can't wait to get my Irons jersey :headbang:

Guest KoKaine777

Kenny and David go at each other all the time, it's worse when they are togehter. :lol: Their draft interviews were off the charts, :lol:. Just young guys having funny,keeping up with the friendly rivalry.

[quote name='big_dish' post='497809' date='Jun 8 2007, 03:28 PM']I cant get that stupid video to load. this is really annoying....[/quote]

It's a good thing you cannot get it to work. Kenny Irons was goofey at best. He acted like a sixth grader!

Guest ONYX

[quote name='big_dish' post='497809' date='Jun 8 2007, 03:28 PM']I cant get that stupid video to load. this is really annoying....[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Yeah, when I was at work I was able to watch the video and I made the thread but I am home
now and the video does not work for me also. :blink: [/b][/color]

[quote name='IKOTA' post='497827' date='Jun 8 2007, 02:25 PM']He's not much older than a sixth grader, let the man have his fun.[/quote]
Yeah, but talent aside (which is all that really matters anymore), he came off as kind of an idiot.
Race aside, sometimes I hear these guys speak and I wonder if he was required to take the same English classes I was, and if so, do they actually attend?
Sorry, I want the guy to burn up the field, but his interview was pretty immature. I realize that he and his brother have a friendly, rip each other rivalry, but still...
I guess I am now officially old. I just don't get it.
Whatever happened to the humble rookie proving himself on the field and reserving the trash talk for when you've actually accomplished something?
Does Chris Perry talk shit while on the PUP? He was a first rounder....

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='497732' date='Jun 8 2007, 01:16 PM']Good stuff..I thought it was pretty funny when he was talking about his brother..Can't wait to get my Irons jersey :headbang:[/quote]

That #30 does look pretty good.

Guest ONYX

[color="#FF0000"][b]Try this.

Click on the link, then scroll down, almost half way down the page you see the video. Click on it. it worked for me.[/b][/color]

[url="http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team?statsId=4"]http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team?statsId=4[/url]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='497914' date='Jun 8 2007, 08:52 PM']Yeah, but talent aside (which is all that really matters anymore), he came off as kind of an idiot.
Race aside, sometimes I hear these guys speak and I wonder if he was required to take the same English classes I was, and if so, do they actually attend?
Sorry, I want the guy to burn up the field, but his interview was pretty immature. I realize that he and his brother have a friendly, rip each other rivalry, but still...
I guess I am now officially old. I just don't get it.
Whatever happened to the humble rookie proving himself on the field and reserving the trash talk for when you've actually accomplished something?
Does Chris Perry talk shit while on the PUP? He was a first rounder....[/quote]

you have kids, so when they get that mega gift they wanted on xmas and spazz out and scream, and act like jerkoffs over a thomas the train sleeping bag or tonka truck or something, same idea, he is just a kid in a candy store, he's about to get rich playing a sport he loves and is actin a fool. he's got rookie jitter and is still all excited it seems, and your old.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='497958' date='Jun 8 2007, 09:20 PM']you have kids, so when they get that mega gift they wanted on xmas and spazz out and scream, and act like jerkoffs over a thomas the train sleeping bag or tonka truck or something, same idea, he is just a kid in a candy store, he's about to get rich playing a sport he loves and is actin a fool. he's got rookie jitter and is still all excited it seems, and your old.[/quote]
I sincerely hope that's all it is and not a sign o' the times....

[quote name='GoBengals' post='497969' date='Jun 8 2007, 09:39 PM']couldnt possibly be worse than chad.[/quote]
I used to think the same thing about the news when someone was killed in a previously shocking manner....NO MORE!!!!!!!!!
But yea, maybe not. One can only hope.

Archived