Kenny Irons

Guest ONYX

[quote name='dimster' post='497671' date='Jun 8 2007, 11:01 AM']i know this is too much to ask, but can someone type in what they said? as [u]i am deaf[/u] :([/quote]
...Anything I ask you, is just simply out of curiosity. I am genuinely interested and not trying to be a prick or anything like that. It's generally just hard to converse with a deaf person as I don't know sign language or anything like that. (I can spell "ass" using sign language) What are your feelings on being deaf? Do you hate it? Possibly actually like it? Were you born with a condition or was it something that happened gradually over time? Do you read lip? Here in Columbus I believe we have one of the largest deaf schools around.

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='498012' date='Jun 9 2007, 09:00 AM']He does look good wearing Ickey's old number.[/quote]

Let's hope wearing Ickey's old number is a sign of great things to come for Kenny Irons and the Bengals!

Guest Tigris
[quote name='Quaker' post='498003' date='Jun 9 2007, 05:47 AM']...Anything I ask you, is just simply out of curiosity. I am genuinely interested and not trying to be a prick or anything like that. It's generally just hard to converse with a deaf person as I don't know sign language or anything like that. (I can spell "ass" using sign language) What are your feelings on being deaf? Do you hate it? Possibly actually like it? Were you born with a condition or was it something that happened gradually over time? Do you read lip? Here in Columbus I believe we have one of the largest deaf schools around.[/quote]

My ex girlfriend's cousin goes to that school. They love those sidekick things. The text messaging things... I guess a lot of them have them? This dude (her cousin) didn't come across to me as a very nice kid. Kind of self-centered, perhaps a "me me me" person. I didn't talk to him a lot, but never cared for him much.

That's all I have... and that guy doesn't come here often, he'll probably never ead that message.

[quote name='Quaker' post='498003' date='Jun 9 2007, 02:47 AM']...Anything I ask you, is just simply out of curiosity. I am genuinely interested and not trying to be a prick or anything like that. It's generally just hard to converse with a deaf person as I don't know sign language or anything like that. (I can spell "ass" using sign language) What are your feelings on being deaf? Do you hate it? Possibly actually like it? Were you born with a condition or was it something that happened gradually over time? Do you read lip? Here in Columbus I believe we have one of the largest deaf schools around.[/quote]

i am born deaf, in fact maybe 85% of people in my family is deaf, yes there is a deaf school in columbus called ohio school for the deaf, my older sister graduate there, never go there as my family moved to illinois when i was 8 years old, so i went to illinois school for the deaf in jacksonville and graduate there

to answer your question, i LOVE being deaf as i always been deaf since born so i dont feel i am missing anything, but i know that these who born hearing and then become deaf in later life, it is hard for them than who born deaf

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='dimster' post='498166' date='Jun 9 2007, 06:54 PM']i am born deaf, in fact maybe 85% of people in my family is deaf, yes there is a deaf school in columbus called ohio school for the deaf, my older sister graduate there, never go there as my family moved to illinois when i was 8 years old, so i went to illinois school for the deaf in jacksonville and graduate there

to answer your question, i LOVE being deaf as i always been deaf since born so i dont feel i am missing anything, but i know that these who born hearing and then become deaf in later life, it is hard for them than who born deaf[/quote]

Sounds like you have a great outlook about it. We all have our problems/handicaps. Hell, half the people who post here are retarded.

:badger:

:ninja:

Guest Tigris

[quote name='Tigris' post='498093' date='Jun 9 2007, 02:57 PM']My ex girlfriend's cousin goes to that school. They love those sidekick things. The text messaging things... I guess a lot of them have them? This dude (her cousin) didn't come across to me as a very nice kid. Kind of self-centered, perhaps a "me me me" person. I didn't talk to him a lot, but never cared for him much.

That's all I have... [b]and that guy doesn't come here often, he'll probably never ead that message.[/b][/quote]

[quote name='dimster' post='498166' date='Jun 9 2007, 06:54 PM']i am born deaf, in fact maybe 85% of people in my family is deaf, yes there is a deaf school in columbus called ohio school for the deaf, my older sister graduate there, never go there as my family moved to illinois when i was 8 years old, so i went to illinois school for the deaf in jacksonville and graduate there

to answer your question, i LOVE being deaf as i always been deaf since born so i dont feel i am missing anything, but i know that these who born hearing and then become deaf in later life, it is hard for them than who born deaf[/quote]

Spoke too soon.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='498173' date='Jun 9 2007, 07:22 PM']Sounds like you have a great outlook about it. We all have our problems/handicaps. Hell, half the people who post here are retarded.
:badger:
:ninja:[/quote]
:lol:

It's all funny until you find out who the other person is talking about...

-_-

Archived