2007 Go-Bengals.com Madden Challenge

Guest Tigris

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Tigris' post='507356' date='Jul 4 2007, 10:19 AM']you're starting to sound like roethlisberger[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]them be fightin' words[/b][/color]

:1441: :machinegunyellow:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='GoBengals' post='510056' date='Jul 12 2007, 02:59 PM']i'll fill in for someone who cant play.. i got stomped twice by some suckas...

:ninja:[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]

Guest Tigris

id like to finish too. im good tonight any time... sneaky and i have a game... i could see why he's been avoiding it though ;)

sexybengal and amen have a game too.

i think everyone kind of lost ineterest :shrug:

Guest Tigris

[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='510194' date='Jul 12 2007, 08:26 PM'][center] :ninja: Maybe they're 'scurred'? :pointlaff:
Maybe we should make it mandatory to repo their 'Mancard' until they finish? :afropic:
[/center][/quote]
sneaky's mancard has been gone for a while now. he's still got over a year left until he can apply for reinstatement

:ninja:

[color="#FF0000"][b]After tomorrow evening I will have nearly a week off from work. I will be available to play
almost anytime until Tuesday. Tuesday, I will be playing NCAA 08 bitchez.[/b][/color]

I'm kinda pissed I rushed my game with MattSix...

I just came back from traveling with work for a week and played my game that night because I thought it was the right and fair thing to do...

If I would have known that I could have a week or 3 to play my game, I would have liked the time to get my skills in tact first.

Guest Tigris

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='510209' date='Jul 12 2007, 09:10 PM']I'm kinda pissed I rushed my game with MattSix...

I just came back from traveling with work for a week and played my game that night because I thought it was the right and fair thing to do...

If I would have known that I could have a week or 3 to play my game, I would have liked the time to get my skills in tact first.[/quote]

Thank God for that B button tap or things would have really got out of hand...

B)

Just playing around. It was cool that you played it as soon as you did/could to keep things rolling. Seems like it just died after that game though. I am up for a rematch whenever we both can play if you'd like.

[quote name='Tigris' post='510212' date='Jul 12 2007, 09:21 PM']Thank God for that B button tap or things would have really got out of hand...
B)
Just playing around. It was cool that you played it as soon as you did/could to keep things rolling. Seems like it just died after that game though. I am up for a rematch whenever we both can play if you'd like.[/quote]

B button tap?

you meaning the deep ball you left open as you blitzed 7 on every play? don't blitz corners and OLBs every play and that deep ball wouldn't be used

[color="#FF0000"][b]OK sluts, lets do this today, it's now or never.

If we cant get this done by Tuesday, I nominate Go and or P4HOF as my replacements to
finish this tournament. [i][size=1](Because I thrashed them both to make it to the second round.....it's the least I could do) [/size][/i]

[/b][/color]

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='510209' date='Jul 12 2007, 09:10 PM']I'm kinda pissed I rushed my game with MattSix...

If I would have known that I could have a week or 3 to play my game, I would have liked the time to get my skills in tact first.[/quote]
[center]my sentiments exactly. <_< [/center]

Guest Tigris
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='510217' date='Jul 12 2007, 09:45 PM']B button tap?

you meaning the deep ball you left open as you blitzed 7 on every play? don't blitz corners and OLBs every play and that deep ball wouldn't be used[/quote]

call it what you want, but i was far from blitzing 7 in the second half. heck, if it's in the game, use it... i dont blame you.

oh well, it's over.

sneaky, if you want to play, let me know.

[quote name='sneaky' post='510770' date='Jul 14 2007, 02:18 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]OK sluts, lets do this today, it's now or never.

If we cant get this done by Tuesday, I nominate Go and or P4HOF as my replacements to
finish this tournament. [i][size=1](Because I thrashed them both to make it to the second round.....it's the least I could do) [/size][/i]
[/b][/color][/quote]

i have things settled with the new baby, and could fill.

Archived