2007 Go-Bengals.com Madden Challenge

Guest Tigris

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Storm' post='500085' date='Jun 13 2007, 07:58 PM']Sorry guys but my son is being a puss and is backing out :thumbsdown:

He says he'll play gears of war though[/quote]
Screw Gears :thumbsdown:

Guest Tigris

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='499945' date='Jun 13 2007, 05:42 PM']What time do you think?[/quote]

Basically whenever Palmer4HOF signs up... he and Soundwave seem to be the only ones left that are going to or are considering signing up. Soundwave is giving Madden a go on the internet to see how he does... he said he'd play if he did all right. Other than that, I don't know anyone else who is willing to join. :(

[quote name='Storm' post='500085' date='Jun 13 2007, 07:58 PM']Sorry guys but my son is being a puss and is backing out :thumbsdown:
He says he'll play gears of war though[/quote]

Hopefully he got that from his mother... :whistle:

[color="#FF0000"][b]Tigris, I jut want to say I appreciate all your energy and effort into all of this.

I still have no idea how all of this is suppose to work but I trust you know what you are
doing.

I also want to remind you that the same kind of dilligent planning
of tournaments are needed when NCAA Football 08 and Madden 08 hit the shelves. [/b] :) [/color]

Guest Tigris

[quote name='sneaky' post='500269' date='Jun 14 2007, 10:24 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Tigris, I jut want to say I appreciate all your energy and effort into all of this.

I still have no idea how all of this is suppose to work but I trust you know what you are
doing.

I also want to remind you that the same kind of dilligent planning
of tournaments are needed when NCAA Football 08 and Madden 08 hit the shelves. [/b] :) [/color][/quote]

:thumbsup:

Not a problem at all. I'm looking forward to meeting (kind of like meeting) and playing some of you guys. When I get the bracket set up it will be really easy. You'll go to bracket and the first post in this thread, look for the team you play, match that up with the gamertag beside it, add the guy and message/pm each other the best time to get together and play... then report the score back in this thread (and a quote, stats, whatever you want posted in the tournament bracket). I can update the bracket whenever I want, so it'll just be like any other tournament anyone has ever been in. I'll always host the bracket on my account for that website so the winner can posta link in hi signature if he wants to.

And, unless I get some kind of refund check from school I'll only be buying Madden 08. I like NCAA, but Madden is a necessity. I can live without NCAA... I think.

I wish Palmer would get his ass here...

Guest Tigris

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='500496' date='Jun 14 2007, 04:55 PM']what do you want from me?

I've said all week long that I am in but I can't play until Friday night or most likely saturday morning.

I am out on business all week[/quote]

Heeeey... I was just playing around. I didn't mean that to come across as an ass-holish statement, and I'm sorry if it did.

I would wait forever for you. :wub:

[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='500477' date='Jun 14 2007, 04:28 PM'][center]i'm sorry,
i should have posted my gamertag on here
before sending all those friend invites.
look for [u][b]"BlackLabelDeeez"[/b][/u]
:whistle: [/center][/quote]

thanks!!

Guest Tigris

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='500496' date='Jun 14 2007, 04:55 PM']what do you want from me?

I've said all week long that I am in but I can't play until Friday night or most likely saturday morning.

I am out on business all week[/quote]
Oh yea, and you don't necessarily have to play then. That's just when we're going to pick teams after I draw out the draft order. If you have time and are on here again, could you post your gamertag? I think the only ones left are you and Soundwave (if he plays). If we get your guy's information then we can go ahead and get some of the team picking out of the way and the bracket set up. If not, that is PERFECTLY fine. I know you are busy and have things to do. Take your time. I'm just excited!!! :1hump: Good luck with the business!

[quote name='Tigris' post='500584' date='Jun 14 2007, 08:12 PM']Oh yea, and you don't necessarily have to play then. That's just when we're going to pick teams after I draw out the draft order. If you have time and are on here again, could you post your gamertag? I think the only ones left are you and Soundwave (if he plays). If we get your guy's information then we can go ahead and get some of the team picking out of the way and the bracket set up. If not, that is PERFECTLY fine. I know you are busy and have things to do. Take your time. I'm just excited!!! :1hump: Good luck with the business![/quote]

Name: Palmer4hof

Teams i would want:
Bengals
Colts
Chargers
Saints
Giants
Oakland
Titans
Eagles

Guest Tigris
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='500709' date='Jun 15 2007, 12:00 AM']Name: Palmer4hof
Teams i would want:
Bengals
Colts
Chargers
Saints
Giants
Oakland
Titans
Eagles[/quote]

[quote name='sexybengal' post='500836' date='Jun 15 2007, 12:48 PM']i am not sure if i am going to be here tonight so her is the list of teams i would want

Chargers
bengals
colts
denver
chiefs
saints
eagles
pats
ravens
rams
cardinals
gaints
bears
cowboys
redskins
falcons[/quote]

Thank you fellas...

The only one left is Soundwave, and he is still pending (don't know if he'll play or not). I'm going to wait until this evening to draw names for the team picks... and then I'll draw again for seeding in the tournament.

We have enough guys for a really good bracket right now... the more the merrier, though!

If I'm around tonight, I'll make the bracket and everything before I go to bed... if not, then I'll make it right when I wake up tomorrow.

We'll make the deadline 8:00 TONIGHT to sign up... then I'll draw the order and then we can pick teams.

Guest Tigris
all right guys... we got 8, which means 16 teams!!!!!!

im gonna go ahead and shut down the sign-ups.

I'm drawing out the names for picks in about... 10 minutes.........

PLEASE no one get upset with me if you don't like your pick. I'm doing this out of complete honesty. I have post-its here and im writing each member name down and drawing it out. then ill let you guys pick in order (remember, we're doing the snake draft where the last guy in the first picks first in the second round and then it goes back down the line) for the night... if someone isnt here or doesnt pick and if they told me teams or have posted teams, i will pick them for them and we can move on... if not, then we have to wait for them and if nothing happens by tomorrow morning, i will pick whoever i think the best team left over is for them (i doubt this happens, BUT ANYWAY...

im writing everyone's name down now... give me 10 minutes

Guest Tigris
We may have some upset people... but here they are:

And the first pick in the June 2007 Go-Bengals.com Madden Challenge belongs to...

#1 - GoBengals

followed by

#2 - Palmer4HOF
#3 - WhoDeeez
#4 - A-Men-HouseofPain
#5 - WhoDeyForever
#6 - Tigris
#7 - sneaky
#8 - sexybengal

Sorry sneaky, sexybengal... but at least we all get to draft again before the upper half of the draft does.

Let the draft begin!!!!!!!

[quote name='Tigris' post='501031' date='Jun 15 2007, 07:47 PM']We may have some upset people... but here they are:

And the first pick in the June 2007 Go-Bengals.com Madden Challenge belongs to...

#1 - GoBengals

followed by

#2 - Palmer4HOF
#3 - WhoDeeez
#4 - A-Men-HouseofPain
#5 - WhoDeyForever
#6 - Tigris
#7 - sneaky
#8 - sexybengal

Sorry sneaky, sexybengal... but at least we all get to draft again before the upper half of the draft does.

Let the draft begin!!!!!!![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Racist !!!!! :shakesfist: [/b][/color]

:ninja:

Guest Tigris
if you look on the first post of the thread, there's a draft list of who goes next and who gets picked. i will update when i can.

Go is on the clock!!

Guest Tigris

[quote name='sneaky' post='501034' date='Jun 15 2007, 07:50 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Racist !!!!! :shakesfist: [/b][/color]
:ninja:[/quote]
I had my mom help me draw them out... I told her a guy named "sneaky" was going to be pissed. hahahaha

Archived