2007 Go-Bengals.com Madden Challenge

Guest Tigris

Guest Tigris
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='501092' date='Jun 16 2007, 12:49 AM']How much time does he get?[/quote]
i sent whodeeez a PM a while ago today to remind him. does 10:00 tomorrow morning sound cool? I did say picks would be tonight or early saturday morning. id like to get everything taken care of by 2:00 because i believe i wont be around a computer most the evening tomorrow.

if no one objects, whodeeez pick is skipped ala vikings/kevin williams style until he comes back... starting at 10:00 tomorrow morning. whoever is after can go ahead and pick then.

Guest WhoDeyForever
Hey Whodeez, I'm willing to make you a deal..How about this..Your first team for my first team and my second team..Therefore, you would pick 5th while I pick third and you can also get my 2nd team...You can then have 3 teams in the tournament and have a better shot at winning...Does this sound good?

Guest Tigris
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='501118' date='Jun 16 2007, 02:19 AM']Hey Whodeez, I'm willing to make you a deal..How about this..Your first team for my first team and my second team..Therefore, you would pick 5th while I pick third and you can also get my 2nd team...You can then have 3 teams in the tournament and have a better shot at winning...Does this sound good?[/quote]
I don't think it can work like that because he'll have two out of the eight teams on one side of the bracket. He's bound to play himself and eliminate one of his teams if he wins a game or two with them.

That's funny though, because I thought the EXACT same thing about 15 minutes ago, but didn't think it sounded like a good idea.

Am I being unreasonable or is that understandable?

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Tigris' post='501122' date='Jun 16 2007, 02:30 AM']I don't think it can work like that because he'll have two out of the eight teams on one side of the bracket. He's bound to play himself and eliminate one of his teams if he wins a game or two with them.

That's funny though, because I thought the EXACT same thing about 15 minutes ago, but didn't think it sounded like a good idea.

Am I being unreasonable or is that understandable?[/quote]
Yeah thats true but I think it can still work..If he just selects one of his teams to be eliminated if he ends up having to play both of the teams..If that makes any sense.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='501118' date='Jun 16 2007, 02:19 AM']Hey Whodeez, I'm willing to make you a deal..How about this..Your first team for my first team and my second team..Therefore, you would pick 5th while I pick third and you can also get my 2nd team...You can then have 3 teams in the tournament and have a better shot at winning...Does this sound good?[/quote]

everyone gets 2 teams... not 3 not 4 not 1 ... 2.

Guest Tigris
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='501138' date='Jun 16 2007, 09:22 AM']everyone gets 2 teams... not 3 not 4 not 1 ... 2.[/quote]
I like the 2 teams too... sorry WDF

it's 10:00... amen, you can pick and we can get this thing started

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='501145' date='Jun 16 2007, 10:45 AM']do we have a bracket set up yet?

I am going to be gone from house around 1 for some golf and will be gone the rest of the day... if I have to play someone before 1130 I could play now[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]
I am down for a "non-official-exhibition-practice" game because I am testing some new teams.[/b][/color]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
i guess i will just take the titans. i wanted to look at some teams cuz i havent played in a few months, but i dont have time.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='501184' date='Jun 16 2007, 01:53 PM']I'll take the Chargers...Told you sneaky. :pointlaff:[/quote]
you could have a team of all our own created players and u would still lose.

Guest Tigris
[quote name='sneaky' post='501215' date='Jun 16 2007, 02:39 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Has WhoDeeez made his pick already or what?[/b][/color][/quote]
he hasnt picked yet, but can pick whenever he comes back... he isnt around a lot, so someone may be getting a bye in the first round

Guest Tigris

[quote name='sneaky' post='501221' date='Jun 16 2007, 02:45 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]THE BLACK PEOPLE SELECT THE DALLAS COWBOYS[/b][/color][/quote]

you're picking for the whole population???

:lol:

sexybengal (man, I feel weird saying that)... you got two picks in a row

Archived