Chris Henry accused of assault

Damn BJ! I was trying to be all serious and shit! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

OK... make fun of Kentucky all you want just know that THIS Kentuckian calls bullshit! You don't even know if the kids were white of not... could be black on black crime :contract:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='499771' date='Jun 13 2007, 01:09 PM']Seeing as were now on page 5 with this thing...
[size=5]LaVar Arrington [/size]
:ninja:[/quote]

Yeah, why don't the Bengals pick him up, besides the fact that he's a horse's ass? BTW, why's the site running slower than Chad Johnson? Or maybe it's just the stable PC.

Guest CincyInDC

[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='499780' date='Jun 13 2007, 01:17 PM']Damn BJ! I was trying to be all serious and shit! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

OK... make fun of Kentucky all you want just know that THIS Kentuckian calls bullshit! You don't even know if the kids were white of not... could be black on black crime :contract:[/quote]

Also being from Kentucky I agree with you completely, and if we were siblings, I'd want marry you.

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='499786' date='Jun 13 2007, 01:25 PM']Also being from Kentucky I agree with you completely, and if we were siblings, I'd want marry you.[/quote]

:lmao: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] :lmao:

[quote name='RandomRaceHorse' post='499784' date='Jun 13 2007, 01:21 PM']Yeah, why don't the Bengals pick him up, besides the fact that he's a horse's ass? [b]BTW, why's the site running slower than Chad Johnson? [/b]Or maybe it's just the stable PC.[/quote]

The site is very slow. Perhaps Go forgot to pay the bill again.......

:rolleyes:

Guest TheBeaverHunter
Chris Henry probably gets hassled because he is a thug and everyone knows he is a thug. Any given time he could be pulled over. It is just cause. Why is it just cause? It is just cause because he is black. Being from Kentucky myself we know the facts that Ohio people just don't know. Those facts are that black people (African Americans) commit roughly 95 percent of the crimes in the United States, Mexicans roughly 3 percent, Asians \ others 1 percent, Whites <1 percent. Therefore I think it is evident Chris Henry is guilty.

That coupled with rolling through higher class neighborhoods in your Black Escalade on blades with a license plate that says SLIM15 with the system thumping and windows cracked with odor of weed coming from the vehicle you might be asking for trouble. Unless of course you are like me White and educated.

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='499786' date='Jun 13 2007, 01:25 PM']Also being from Kentucky I agree with you completely, and if we were siblings, I'd want marry you.[/quote]
:blink: :onoudidnt:

Even a make ya forget everything you did that night dose of roofies and Everclear wouldn't make me want to marry my cousin(s). Besides.... they're hillbillies :D

Guest CincyInDC

[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='499798' date='Jun 13 2007, 01:34 PM']:blink: :onoudidnt:

Even a make ya forget everything you did that night dose of roofies and Everclear wouldn't make me want to marry my cousin(s). Besides.... they're hillbillies :D[/quote]

I always bring Roofinex when I go home to visit the fam. I'm from Kentucky, after all.

Guest CincyInDC

[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='499803' date='Jun 13 2007, 01:43 PM']No no! You got it all wrong.... you bring the "Shine"!!![/quote]

I'll have to try that when I visit over the 4th next month...

:ninja:

[quote name='sneaky' post='499637' date='Jun 13 2007, 10:33 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]But what does Kadge Ramsey thinks of all of this ?????????[/b][/color]
[/quote]

Yeah really, I think we all just need to settle down and see what YouTube Sports reports on this... c'mon, payple.

By the way, I like Ramsey's pink bathrobe hanging up outside the closet behind him. :thumbsup:

Guest BlackJesus
[size=3][quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='500180' date='Jun 13 2007, 10:33 PM']Kadge Ramsey[/quote][/size]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Should be frozen for future generations …

as a parable ...

of what happens ...

When you eat your own poop.[/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='500529' date='Jun 14 2007, 11:28 PM'][size=3][/size]
[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Should be frozen for future generations …
as a parable ...
of what happens ...
When you eat your own poop.[/b][/size][/font][/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Archived