Great News!

My GRANDMA (was diagnosed with the cancer, has been through two treatments and lost all her hair, but seems to be doing good.) she quit smoking, along with My Grandpa, Dad, AND Sister!

and i didn't say a word. :whistle:

but when we went to the beach he bought a pack while he was drunk but when he turned his head i threw them in the ocean along with his lighter...muhahaha.
he thought someone stole them. ^_^

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='501519' date='Jun 17 2007, 08:43 PM']My GRANDMA (was diagnosed with the cancer, has been through two treatments and lost all her hair, but seems to be doing good.) she quit smoking, along with My Grandpa, Dad, AND Sister!

and i didn't say a word. :whistle:

but when we went to the beach he bought a pack while he was drunk but when he turned his head i threw them in the ocean along with his lighter...muhahaha.
he thought someone stole them. ^_^[/quote]

:thumbsup:

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='501559' date='Jun 17 2007, 10:08 PM']littering :onoudidnt:[/quote]

Plus stealing from her grandpa. <_<

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='501612' date='Jun 18 2007, 12:04 AM']oh no no no it was my dad.
[b]i couldnt steal from an old person, they're just so precious.[/b][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]So in other words, BengalBacker's belongings are safe when you are around.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='501616' date='Jun 18 2007, 12:13 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]So in other words, BengalBacker's belongings are safe when you are around.[/b][/color][/quote]

haha, yah. but seriously arn't old people just as cute as a button.
like in walmart when they let you cut in fromt of them cus you have lesss stuff. just precious.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='501619' date='Jun 18 2007, 12:17 AM']haha, yah. but seriously arn't old people just as cute as a button.
like in walmart when they let you cut in fromt of them cus you have lesss stuff. just precious.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]They are arent they? Thats why I can never stay mad at Backer for too long. On that note,
I think I will go online and order him something from AARP.com[/b][/color]

Guest BengalBacker
[size=4][b]HEY !![/b][/size]

[img]http://gallery.allinthefamilysit.com/albums/userpics/epis_stills/Little%20Miss%20Bunker-01.jpeg[/img]

...Thats actually pretty rude. What if someone thought your makeup was ruining your health and decided that when your back was turned they were going to chuck all your makeup into the ocean. Oh, but makeup isin't smoking. It's the same principal.

(...Article entitled [i]Makeups Ugly Secrets[/i]: [url="http://www.townsendletter.com/FebMar2006/envirohealth0206.htm"]http://www.townsendletter.com/FebMar2006/e...ohealth0206.htm[/url] Think cigarettes are unhealthy? Read about some of the crap in makeup...Mercury, The stuff they put in dead people, etc...)

Guest schotzee
[quote name='Quaker' post='501659' date='Jun 18 2007, 05:30 AM']...Thats actually pretty rude. What if someone thought your makeup was ruining your health and decided that when your back was turned they were going to chuck all your makeup into the ocean. Oh, but makeup isin't smoking. It's the same principal.

(...Article entitled [i]Makeups Ugly Secrets[/i]: [url="http://www.townsendletter.com/FebMar2006/envirohealth0206.htm"]http://www.townsendletter.com/FebMar2006/e...ohealth0206.htm[/url] Think cigarettes are unhealthy? Read about some of the crap in makeup...Mercury, The stuff they put in dead people, etc...)[/quote]

I don't think you can fault OG for doing something she thought would be in the best interest of someone.There is no thought involved about cigarettes ruining your health,it is a proven fact.Good job for caring OG

[quote name='schotzee' post='501673' date='Jun 18 2007, 08:07 AM']I don't think you can fault OG for doing something she thought would be in the best interest of someone.There is no thought involved about cigarettes ruining your health,it is a proven fact.Good job for caring OG[/quote]

THANKS, and its not like it was some random person with a pack of cigerettes. It's my dad.

[quote name='schotzee' post='501673' date='Jun 18 2007, 07:07 AM']I don't think you can fault OG for doing something she thought would be in the best interest of someone.There is no thought involved about cigarettes ruining your health,it is a proven fact.Good job for caring OG[/quote]

I think this quotation is apropos here:

[quote]"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
-- C.S. Lewis[/quote]

Although for the recoed I have no problem with what OG did (nor with tyranny [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/19.gif[/img])

[quote name='NASTYNATI' post='501708' date='Jun 18 2007, 10:31 AM']OG old people suck, they cant drive, and they smell like mothballs and chapstick! :lol:[/quote]
NO! That's sad. Old people don't suck at driving, there are cautious. They don't want to hurry their deaths.

[quote name='Actium' post='501719' date='Jun 18 2007, 10:44 AM']I think this quotation is apropos here:
Although for the recoed I have no problem with what OG did (nor with tyranny [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//19.gif[/img])[/quote]

Thanks BFF. ^_^

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='501727' date='Jun 18 2007, 10:56 AM']NO! That's sad. Old people don't suck at driving, there are cautious. They don't want to hurry their deaths.[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

old people are HORRIBLE drivers and should have to take a drivers test every 2 or 3 years once over the age of 70. i have been in so many close call wrecks while delivering just because old people dont know how the fuck to drive. im able to avoid them, but it is a pain in the ass.

[quote name='schotzee' post='501673' date='Jun 18 2007, 07:07 AM']I don't think you can fault OG for doing something she thought would be in the best interest of someone.There is no thought involved about cigarettes ruining your health,it is a proven fact.Good job for caring OG[/quote]
...I'd still like to see her dad pitch all her makeup in the trash, citing health reasons, and see her reaction. She'd flip. Why didn't she just throw them away in front of her fathers face as well? Your dad drink? Go throw away all his liquor or beer, it's ruining his liver. It was rude and the only reason it's actually being seen as a good action is because of the "devil tobacco".

[quote name='Quaker' post='501914' date='Jun 18 2007, 07:24 PM']...I'd still like to see her dad pitch all her makeup in the trash, citing health reasons, and see her reaction. She'd flip. Why didn't she just throw them away in front of her fathers face as well? Your dad drink? Go throw away all his liquor or beer, it's ruining his liver. It was rude and the only reason it's actually being seen as a good action is because of the "devil tobacco".[/quote]

How dare she care about her father's health and having him around THAT IS RUDE!!!!!!1111111&*(&*^(*&968

[quote name='Quaker' post='501914' date='Jun 18 2007, 07:24 PM']...I'd still like to see her dad pitch all her makeup in the trash, citing health reasons, and see her reaction. She'd flip. Why didn't she just throw them away in front of her fathers face as well? Your dad drink? Go throw away all his liquor or beer, it's ruining his liver. It was rude and the only reason it's actually being seen as a good action is because of the "devil tobacco".[/quote]
Why not pitch the cigs after the guy quit so he doesnt get a crave to start again?

It's not that big of a deal...its helping the guy.

Archived