Signs that you may be like Big Ben

* If you look at your hand and notice that there's another man's hand in it.

* If it takes you more than three seconds to say the word "fabulous".

* If you have anything in your closet that you refer to as an "outfit".

* With the exception of "orange", if you've ever used a noun (for example,
"eggshell") as a color name.

* If you are offended at the suggestion that the word "manicure" is ironic.

* If, when you use the phrase "don't ask, don't tell" to your friends, it's
more often as a warning than a punchline.

* If you dance better backwards than forwards.

* If someone mentions Judy Garland and you think of ANYTHING besides "The
Wizard of Oz".

* If you've marched in a parade wearing a skirt and it wasn't March 17th.

* If you've ever had sex with a man except for that one time in Tijuana when
you were REALLY drunk, and even though you don't remember the incident, your
friends all swear it's true, but they're probably lying.

* If you're familiar with the flavor of sweaty chest hair.

* If you LIKE the flavor of sweaty chest hair.

* If you've applied color to your face and you weren't on your way to a
football game.

* If you own pink underwear that's the result of a deliberate purchase and
NOT a tragic laundering accident.

If you are 23 and have a Super Bowl ring that makes fans of other teams that haven't won a playoff game in almost 20 years so jealous they have to make stupid childish lists of why you are gay when they know deep down that as they are playing keyboard warrior you can buy and sell them 50 times over.

Oh wait, wrong list......sorry

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='503617' date='Jun 24 2007, 01:12 AM']If you are 23 and have a Super Bowl ring that makes fans of other teams that haven't won a playoff game in almost 20 years so jealous they have to make stupid childish lists of why you are gay when they know deep down that as they are playing keyboard warrior you can buy and sell them 50 times over.

Oh wait, wrong list......sorry[/quote]

i suppose nate washington, max starks, rian wallace, andre frazier, essex, and colclough are some of the greats too? all the same age as or younger than ben and have superbowl rings.....

what a great point you make, having the worst QB rating in superbowl history, but got a ring because your good defense and running game carried you, apparently makes you a good qb????

jealous fans?

your the one on a rivals message board defending the 21st best QB in the league like he is joe montana

the guy averaged 21 pass attempts per game his first two years, how can you even pretend he is worth a damn? never thrown 20 TD's in a year, in 3 years had a measly 9 more TD's than INT's... he is borderline garbage at this point.

[url="http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PRAT/2006/regular"]http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PRAT/2006/regular[/url]

[quote name='GoBengals' post='503620' date='Jun 24 2007, 01:41 AM']i suppose nate washington, max starks, rian wallace, andre frazier, essex, and colclough are some of the greats too? all the same age as or younger than ben and have superbowl rings.....

what a great point you make, having the worst QB rating in superbowl history, but got a ring because your good defense and running game carried you, apparently makes you a good qb????

jealous fans?

your the one on a rivals message board defending the 21st best QB in the league like he is joe montana

the guy averaged 21 pass attempts per game his first two years, how can you even pretend he is worth a damn? never thrown 20 TD's in a year, in 3 years had a measly 9 more TD's than INT's... he is borderline garbage at this point.

[url="http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PRAT/2006/regular"]http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PRAT/2006/regular[/url][/quote]

you all and your stats. Stats tell it all don't they.

my favorite is almost 20 years with no playoff wins. That is a cool one

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='503625' date='Jun 24 2007, 03:15 PM']you all and your stats. Stats tell it all don't they.
my favorite is almost 20 years with no playoff wins. That is a cool one[/quote]

Yeah, but at least we looked good doing it. Fag.
MULLY

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='503625' date='Jun 24 2007, 02:15 AM']you all and your stats. Stats tell it all don't they.
my favorite is almost 20 years with no playoff wins. That is a cool one[/quote]

what about the more int's than td's? thats good too

[quote name='GoBengals' post='503620' date='Jun 24 2007, 01:41 AM']what a great point you make, having the worst QB rating in superbowl history, but got a ring because your good defense and running game carried you, apparently makes you a good qb????

[url="http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PRAT/2006/regular"]http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PRAT/2006/regular[/url][/quote]

Minor correction. Worst QB rating for a Superbowl WINNING QB. There were several QB's with ratings lower than Ben. Elway (19.4), Collins (7.1), Tarkenton (14.1), Craig Morton (0.0).

And if you think the Steelers running game and defense carried Ben through the 05 playoffs, you should check whatever it is you are smoking for paint chips.

Check this article out. You might like it.
[url="http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Article.php?Page=713"]http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Article.php?Page=713[/url]

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='503647' date='Jun 24 2007, 07:08 AM']Yeah, but at least we looked good doing it. Fag.
MULLY[/quote]

1990- Man I remember that year. To think there have been 2 Wars in Iraq since 1990 is weird.

Some other events of 1990:

Emmitt Smith was drafted

Dances With Wolves and Goodfellas were very popular "New" Films

Marion Barry was arrested for smoking crack on video (remember that? Wasn't he re-elected like 5 years later?)

Buster Douglass defeated Mike Tyson

Little Oil spill caused by the Exxon Valdez. Man and Mother Nature have done a great job in cleaning it up in the almost 17 years since it happened. If you went there today you would have to look real hard to see the spill happened there 17 years ago.

Ever watch the Hulk Hogan show on VH1? Nick Hogan was born in 1990. Now he is almost 17 and is driving sports cars and stuff.

1990-what a year

[quote name='oftt4' post='503658' date='Jun 24 2007, 10:00 AM']Minor correction. Worst QB rating for a Superbowl WINNING QB. There were several QB's with ratings lower than Ben. Elway (19.4), Collins (7.1), Tarkenton (14.1), Craig Morton (0.0).

And if you think the Steelers running game and defense carried Ben through the 05 playoffs, you should check whatever it is you are smoking for paint chips.

Check this article out. You might like it.
[url="http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Article.php?Page=713"]http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Article.php?Page=713[/url][/quote]

yes the steelers won in SPITE of ben, thanks for the clarification. i sure hope you guys give him a huge 120 mil deal soon. he deserves it...

Some other fun facts about 1990 that you may have forgotten after 17 years

The Simpsons and Sienfeld both debut on Fox and NBC.

Euro dance band Milli Vanilli admits to lip-synching hits such as "Girl You Know Its True," and has its Grammy award revoked.

Manuel Noriega the former leader of Panama surrenders to American forces.

John Gotti is arrested.

A trick backfires on J.R. when his enemy conspires to trap him inside an insane asylum on the season finale of [i]Dallas

[/i]Pearl Jam, then named "Mookie Blaylock," play their first show as a band at the Off Ramp club in Seattle, Washington

Will Smith hits primetime television with the sitcom, [i]The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air[/i].

Reds won the World Series. Banner year for Cincy as the Bengals won a playoff game over the Houston Oilers a few months later. Highlights of the game are archived at NFL Films complex.

1990, even though it was 17 years ago it was a great year

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='503829' date='Jun 24 2007, 09:15 PM']Some other fun facts about 1990 that you may have forgotten after 17 years

The Simpsons and Sienfeld both debut on Fox and NBC.

Euro dance band Milli Vanilli admits to lip-synching hits such as "Girl You Know Its True," and has its Grammy award revoked.

Manuel Noriega the former leader of Panama surrenders to American forces.

John Gotti is arrested.
A trick backfires on J.R. when his enemy conspires to trap him inside an insane asylum on the season finale of [i]Dallas

[/i]Pearl Jam, then named "Mookie Blaylock," play their first show as a band at the Off Ramp club in Seattle, Washington

Will Smith hits primetime television with the sitcom, [i]The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air[/i].

Reds won the World Series. Banner year for Cincy as the Bengals won a playoff game over the Houston Oilers a few months later. Highlights of the game are archived at NFL Films complex.
1990, even though it was 17 years ago it was a great year[/quote]

You forgot the one ... bammorrisgotmehigh got laid for the first time.

Oh you didnt? .... uhm yeah, sorry about that. -_-

Dont worry big guy it will happen one day.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='503841' date='Jun 24 2007, 10:03 PM']You forgot the one ... bammorrisgotmehigh got laid for the first time.

Oh you didnt? .... uhm yeah, sorry about that. -_-

Dont worry big guy it will happen one day.[/quote]

Tell that to my wife. Been on bedrest for the past month and is finally going to be induced Tuesday morning with our second. With how miserable she has felt the last month and with whats to come Tuesday I'm sure she wishes I was still a virgin :lol:

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' post='503862' date='Jun 24 2007, 11:41 PM']Tell that to my wife. Been on bedrest for the past month and is finally going to be induced Tuesday morning with our second. With how miserable she has felt the last month and with whats to come Tuesday I'm sure she wishes I was still a virgin :lol:[/quote]

Oh you dont know? :1hump:

Better get Maury Povich on the phone. :whistle:

Archived