My 2007 NFL Predictions

Since there is nothing going on, I figure I'll put my season predictions out here and see if we can't stir up some debate as we look forward to the season with about 4 weeks to go before camp.

PLAYOFF TEAMS IN RED

AFC EAST - [color="#FF0000"]1. New England[/color]; 2. Miami; 3. Buffalo; 4. NY Jets

AFC NORTH - [color="#FF0000"]1. Cincinnati; 2. Baltimore[/color]; 3. pissburgh; 4. Cleveland

AFC SOUTH - [color="#FF0000"]1. Indianapolis[/color]; 2. Tennessee; 3. Houston; 4. Jacksonville

AFC WEST - [color="#FF0000"]1. San Diego; 2. Denver[/color]; 3. Kansas City; 4. Oakland

NFC EAST - [color="#FF0000"]1. NY Giants; 2. Philadelphia[/color]; 3. Dallas; 4. Washington

NFC NORTH - [color="#FF0000"]1. Green Bay; [color="#000000"]2. Chicago[/color][color="#000000"];[/color] [/color]3. Detroit; 4. Minnesota

NFC SOUTH - [color="#FF0000"]1. Carolina[/color]; 2. New Orleans; 3. Tampa Bay; 4. Atlanta

NFC WEST - [color="#FF0000"]1. San Francisco[/color]; [color="#FF0000"]2. Seattle[/color]; 3. Arizona; 4. St. Louis

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - New England over Cincinnati
NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - Seattle over NY Giants

SUPER BOWL XLII - New England over Seattle

In the AFC, I think that New England and Indianapolis are the two best teams with Cincinnati, San Diego and Baltimore just below them. The NFC, in my opinion, is a complete crap shoot simply beacuse there isn't a team in the NFC that you think can legitimately win the Super Bowl.

Enjoy!!

AFC EAST - New England

AFC NORTH - The Nati

AFC SOUTH - Indy

AFC WEST - Denver

AFC WC: San Diego, Houston

NFC EAST - Dallas

NFC NORTH - Chicago

NFC SOUTH - New Orleans

NFC WEST - Seattle

NFC WC: Zona, Philly

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - Cincy over Indy
NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - Zona over New Orleans

SUPER BOWL XLII - Cincy over Zona in a thriller; Pass the kool-aid please

Yes, I know how unlikely the Cardinals are to make it in. but they are always good on paper, it's only a matter of time before they live up to it. Sometimes all you need is a few key players and a coach to come out of nowhere. (see NO).

Guest Tigris
AFC EAST - 1. [color="#0000FF"]New England[/color]; 2. Buffalo; 3. NY Jets; 4. Miami

AFC NORTH - 1. [color="#0000FF"]Cincinnati[/color]; 2. [color="#0000FF"]Baltimore[/color]; 3. pissburgh; 4. Cleveland

AFC SOUTH - 1. [color="#0000FF"]Indianapolis[/color]; 2. [color="#0000FF"]Jacksonville[/color]; 3. Houston; 4. Tennessee

AFC WEST - 1. [color="#0000FF"]San Diego[/color]; 2. Denver; 3. Kansas City; 4. Oakland

NFC EAST - 1. [color="#0000FF"]Dallas[/color]; 2. [color="#0000FF"]Philadelphia[/color]; 3. NY Giants; 4. Washington

NFC NORTH - 1. [color="#0000FF"]Chicago[/color]; 2. Detroit; 3. Green Bay; 4. Minnesota

NFC SOUTH - 1. [color="#0000FF"]New Orleans[/color]; 2. [color="#0000FF"]Carolina[/color]; 3. Tampa Bay; 4. Atlanta

NFC WEST - 1. [color="#0000FF"]San Francisco[/color]; 2. Seattle; 3. St. Louis; 4. Arizona

The NFC West is going to be crazy... no way two teams come from this division to make the playoffs. They are going to beat up on each other and only one is going to get in. I don't think it will be Arizona... but could just as easily be St. Louis instead of San Francisco.

[quote name='Tigris' post='503884' date='Jun 24 2007, 11:05 PM']AFC EAST - 1. [color="#0000FF"]New England[/color]; 2. Buffalo; 3. NY Jets; 4. Miami

AFC NORTH - 1. [color="#0000FF"]Cincinnati[/color]; 2. [color="#0000FF"]Baltimore[/color]; 3. pissburgh; 4. Cleveland

AFC SOUTH - 1. [color="#0000FF"]Indianapolis[/color]; 2. [color="#0000FF"]Jacksonville[/color]; 3. Houston; 4. Tennessee

AFC WEST - 1. [color="#0000FF"]San Diego[/color]; 2. Denver; 3. Kansas City; 4. Oakland

NFC EAST - 1. [color="#0000FF"]Dallas[/color]; 2. [color="#0000FF"]Philadelphia[/color]; 3. NY Giants; 4. Washington

NFC NORTH - 1. [color="#0000FF"]Chicago[/color]; 2. Detroit; 3. Green Bay; 4. Minnesota

NFC SOUTH - 1. [color="#0000FF"]New Orleans[/color]; 2. [color="#0000FF"]Carolina[/color]; 3. Tampa Bay; 4. Atlanta

NFC WEST - 1. [color="#0000FF"]San Francisco[/color]; 2. Seattle; 3. St. Louis; 4. Arizona

The NFC West is going to be crazy... no way two teams come from this division to make the playoffs. They are going to beat up on each other and only one is going to get in. I don't think it will be Arizona... but could just as easily be St. Louis instead of San Francisco.[/quote]

That's why I won't put any money on my predictions. Plausibility is not my strong suit.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='503908' date='Jun 25 2007, 02:07 AM']I don't do predictions. Just not my thing. <_<[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Neither is talking to girls.... but one day I hope you will give at least one, a try.[/b][/color]

I don't know what's going to happen in the other conferences, but I do know, if the Bengals are at least .500 when we get Chris Henry back. We just could possibly go undefeated the last 8 games of the season, if the team has matured in any way over the last two years. The schedule looks favorable.

[quote name='Actium' post='503882' date='Jun 25 2007, 12:03 AM']AFC EAST - New England

AFC NORTH - The Nati

AFC SOUTH - Indy

AFC WEST - Denver

AFC WC: San Diego, Houston

NFC EAST - Dallas

NFC NORTH - Chicago

NFC SOUTH - New Orleans

NFC WEST - Seattle

NFC WC: Zona, Philly

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - Cincy over Indy
NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - Zona over New Orleans

SUPER BOWL XLII - Cincy over Zona in a thriller; Pass the kool-aid please

Yes, I know how unlikely the Cardinals are to make it in. but they are always good on paper, it's only a matter of time before they live up to it. Sometimes all you need is a few key players and a coach to come out of nowhere. (see NO).[/quote]

Media will feed us endless USC Heisman winner comparisons in this scenario. It'd be entertaining for sure

AFC EAST - New England, Miami

AFC NORTH - Baltimore, Cincinnati

AFC SOUTH - Indianapolis, Jacksonville

AFC WEST - San Diego

NFC EAST - Dallas, NY Giants

NFC NORTH - Chicago

NFC SOUTH - New Orleans, Atlanta

NFC WEST - Arizona

i pick 7 team for afc, because i have a gut feeling that miami and cincinnati will battle for last spot of play off on last week game.

personal i hope it will happen as my brother who i am living with, is dolphins fan, so it will be fun for us lol

[quote name='sneaky' post='503911' date='Jun 25 2007, 02:36 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Neither is talking to girls.... but one day I hope you will give at least one, a try.[/b][/color][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Here's a game where you can post your Super Bowl predictions:

[url="http://www.last2left.com/mygames/overview.aspx?gameid=3342"]http://www.last2left.com/mygames/overview.aspx?gameid=3342[/url]

I usually create a private game for the board, just haven't got around to it yet. But I will.

Guest Tigris
[quote name='Homer Bailey' post='504164' date='Jun 25 2007, 05:28 PM']Do I hear Homer?
THe Bengals are not going to have a better record than Baltimore and we are not going that far in the playoffs[/quote]
With Palmer 100% I don't see any reason why they couldn't SWEEP the Ravens and finish 12-4 with a #1 or #2 seed in the playoffs. Now, winning a playoff game is going to be a lot (it's not happened for YEARS) but overtaking the Ravens is not out of the question... for God's sake, the year before the title belonged to the Bengals.

[quote name='ArmyBengal' post='503950' date='Jun 25 2007, 09:29 AM']Media will feed us endless USC Heisman winner comparisons in this scenario. It'd be entertaining for sure[/quote]

It'd be a better backstory that "The Bus Comes Home" that's for sure

[quote name='Homer Bailey' post='504164' date='Jun 25 2007, 05:28 PM']Do I hear Homer?
THe Bengals are not going to have a better record than Baltimore and we are not going that far in the playoffs[/quote]

We have just as a legit shot to win the division as b-more and p-burgh, cleveland is still at least a year away from being competitive.

You dont have to be a homer to think that.

AFC EAST - 1. [color="#FF0000"]New England[/color]; 2. Buffalo; 3. NY Jets; 4. Miami

AFC NORTH - 1. [color="#FF0000"]Cincinnati; 2. Baltimore[/color]; 3. pissburgh; 4. Cleveland

AFC SOUTH - 1. [color="#FF0000"]Indianapolis; 2. Jacksonville[/color]; 3. Houston; 4. Tennessee

AFC WEST - 1. [color="#FF0000"]San Diego[/color]; 2. Denver; 3. Kansas City; 4. Oakland

NFC EAST - 1. [color="#FF0000"]Philadelphia[/color]; 2. Dallas; 3. NY Giants; 4. Washington

NFC NORTH - 1. [color="#FF0000"]Chicago[/color]; 2. Detroit; 3. Green Bay; 4. Minnesota

NFC SOUTH - 1. [color="#FF0000"]New Orleans; 2. Carolina; 3. Atlanta[/color]; 4. Tampa Bay

NFC WEST - 1. [color="#FF0000"]Seattle[/color]; 2. Arizona; 3.San Francisco; 4. St. Louis

* The West in both divisions are going to be the weakest in each conference. To bad in college the West is back.

Balti has a tougher schedule...and there QB is one sack away from IR.

And the colts went all the way with there offense. We add another threat in Irons and we cant do the same thing. With a defensive mastermind at the helm? What am i missing here?

Archived